The Necroids Species Pack will release October 29th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Mortal Initiates!

The Necroids Species Pack will be released on October 29th! This is your day of Elevation, where you will join the Necrophage in eternal perfection!

Necroids Species Pack will feature:
  • 15 new Portraits (+1 Machine Portrait)
  • 1 new Ship Set
  • 1 new Origin
  • 3 new Civics
  • 1 new Advisor Voice
  • 1 new City Set
  • 1 new Room background
  • 1 new Pre-scripted Empire

Expand your roleplay opportunities with this death-themed species pack, and always remember to Live Death to the Fullest!

Wishlist Now:
Steam: https://pdxint.at/35VOCim
GoG: https://pdxint.at/2FRJv84

Watch the Necroids Species Pack Feature Stream Here!
Trailer:

Last edited:
  • 32Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
I think (?) these are the largest patch notes we've ever had for a species pack :)

EDIT: Before anyone gets any ideas, I used the twitter version of this, not the original. No patch note sneak peeks here! :)

Attachments

• EkOFtswWkAEiKDP.jpg
    EkOFtswWkAEiKDP.jpg
    834,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 12Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I think (?) these are the largest patch notes we've ever had for a species pack :)

EDIT: Before anyone gets any ideas, I used the twitter version of this, not the original. No patch note sneak peeks here! :)

Aren't they supposed to be posted tomorrow? Throw us a bone and tell us about some of the Bugfixes.

Reactions:
Aren't they supposed to be posted tomorrow? Throw us a bone and tell us about some of the Bugfixes.

There are bugfixes! Not fair for me to give away stuff that the devs worked all summer on. :)

Reactions:

We all know you're posting them tomorrow anyway. I'll compromise... give us one excerpt from the notes right now. ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
In the stream they showed the necrophage pops growing despite other (much faster growing) pops being present on the planet.

Sounds like its gonna be really lax on the micro and chill to play.

:rolleyes:

• 9Haha
Reactions:
maybe say this in the main post. maybe hearing that bugfixes are coming will help convince the people angry at bad communication that you are doing better communication.

Reactions:
This species pack is maybe the most impressive one so far! Stunning shipset, cool city set, extrem cool portraits and by far...FAR..the most breathtaking voice advisor ever!

You didn't promise too much! Thank you for all your work. Keep going!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Miss the Necroids Species Pack Feature Stream?

Watch it Here!

Edit: My last link went right to Pierre and the patch notes.. was an accident. I swear :D

Last edited:
Reactions:
Is this the release of the DLC or the release of the option to buy the DLC? o_O
I have been waiting that for a while :(

Nice to see you can upgrade the Chamber of elevation, that is nice :)

The DLC will release October 29th! :)

I hope you continue putting terrible puns in the patchnotes like it was the case for the lithoids.
"Drove a stake through some bugs that stubbornly refused to stay dead"?

• 9Haha
Reactions:
We all know you're posting them tomorrow anyway. I'll compromise... give us one excerpt from the notes right now. ;)

l#################################################################
######################### VERSION 2.8.0 ###########################
#################################################################

I'm a bad person, aren't I? :p

• 23Haha
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions: