The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for sharing, I'm reporting this, or did you already?

stellaris_gazColonies.jpeg

Despite a suggestion to get generic name lists restricted to inhabitable planets (and have a second generic name list for others), posted a long time ago, we still have lucky mammalians thriving on gaz giants.
(Mammalian 4 name list)

Reactions:
Khessam are a militaristic people and as such they start the life of a warrior very young:

View attachment 628881

Sadly general fetus, who wasn't even named yet, did not survive a reload. As is too often the case, the good die young.
Explain this atheists.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I've taken to taking screenshots of everything because I like keeping game logs and might make an AAR in time with it, it isn't exactly strange, but I am quite pleased with these ones: it's pretty cool what you can do with the right camera angles and a bit of patience.

01-01 Earth Rise.png

01-04 Ships Depart.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 8Haha
Reactions:
No, they were a fully developed species from another world. I assumed something like what Lykus said about there being a colony that got destroyed but for whatever reason the population stayed behind.

Oh I see I have the same thing when I crack a world with the colossus, when I click the planet, it display the number of pops who lived here before

• 3Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
Reactions: