Protect the Straits in Hearts of Iron IV: Battle for the Bosporus on October 15th

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The great error must be corrected. This "Istanbul" will be destroyed, and in it's place, a new Rome will rise to rid the world of communism and fascism!

• 8Love
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Glad to see Yugoslavia getting an update and putting to bed these silly rumors about an Albanian tree, which would be pretty pointless.

I hope this means we can see updates to some older trees like Canada and India in the future. They really need fleshing out, especially the former with it's crippling and bafflingly illogical constraint of having to pick between solving the great depression or ending the conscription crisis.

• 3Like
Reactions:
This is great news. I hope it means more of the same in the future, where smaller, less expensive DLCs can be produced, while not slowing down the work on the larger DLCs that fix mechanics and other issues. Over time, this could mean much more content can be added to the game. There are over a million of us out here and the wish list must be immense.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
I've to admit that I hoped at least for some small changes and/or additions to the game mechanics.
I actually like a lot that they did not bundle any "mandatory" mechanics into this and instead kept it just as a country pack that people not interested in those countries can then "safely" skip or wait to buy from sale.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Soooo, this is a mini expansion? Is this something only for Hoi4 or are looking to do this in other games?
Its a country pack. Like DoD minus license leasing.

Reactions:
Is it only me or is the music in the beginning of the trailer a reference to the battlefield theme?

Glad to see Yugoslavia getting an update and putting to bed these silly rumors about an Albanian tree, which would be pretty pointless.

I hope this means we can see updates to some older trees like Canada and India in the future. They really need fleshing out, especially the former with it's crippling and bafflingly illogical constraint of having to pick between solving the great depression or ending the conscription crisis.

countries like Albania, Denmark or Austria could benefit from small trees when their regions are covered

Reactions:
countries like Albania, Denmark or Austria could benefit from small trees
So you want to tell me I can't have a giant viking, restore danelaw Denmark Focus tree? What about restoring Austria Hungary and avenging Königsgrätz? And Albania precious Albania. I am sure there is something to be done with that country.

Reactions:
Finally, Yugoslavia was the DoD nation that needed a rework the most!

I haven't seen it yet but from what people are saying it's only the political tree that's changed and it sounds like a tweak, not a rework or remake, disappointing in my opinion. It's a step in the right direction, I'll give them that.

Reactions: