• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I Mail-in vote?
only if you follow it up with an in person vote

1600251398962.png

Reactions:
I concede, I may have been mistaken! I've been called a he more than a few times myself.
Don't think people realised you were a girl. I at least didn't realise it until th lite when somebody called you she.
Hope you didn't take any offense. We just weren't aware, it wasn't any malicious reasons to use the wrong pronouns.

There's nothign to suggest that GR doens't work in deep space. So just make your normal space time four vectors.

Time works the same in Space.

Whole lotta Astro-Discovery going on in Space!

Untold scientific breakthroughs incoming.
Vote Cliges

You stole my line brah!

Just for that, I'm not making you my faithful sidekick.

spaceguyonspacebike (1).jpg

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Don't think people realised you were a girl. I at least didn't realise it until th lite when somebody called you she.
Hope you didn't take any offense. We just weren't aware, it wasn't any malicious reasons to use the wrong pronouns.
It's not like she has a female name and female noun in the username as hints.

It's not like she has a female name and female noun in the username as hints.
Never heard Agitha before, so I couldn't know it's a female name. Also, names change gender depending on where you are. Just look at a very female name like Andrea which is a male name in Italy. Or a very male name like Kim which some Americans use for girls.

IIRC then witch originally was gender neutral, like man. In any case then I've seen lots of people use it for men too, plus, usernames don't really reveal gender. Otherwise die Gräfin wouldn't be a girl.

Agatha is pretty much feminine though
So is Andrea. Didn't prevent Andrea Pirlo from being a man, nor a woman.

And as mentioned I've never encountered the name before, so I had no idea what to expect. Plus, as mentioned, names can change gender depending on language/culture. A name whihc is very firmly and clearly male in some places, like Kim, can become feminine in other places.
Or take Alex. That's a very male name, a shortening of Alexander, and yet you have lots of girls being called it in the US.