• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
22.5 hours are close enough to 24 that you can start. As I said either last big or lite then the everybody post thing was invented to be able to start games where roles went out with say 4 hours to deadline.

What if time operates differently in deep Space? And what about that Space-Time continuum?

:oops:
spaceguyonspacebike.jpg

You are aware that dbw is older than I, right?
Nope. Somehow I had got the impression that you were older than him. Not sure why.
Though I maintain my statement that you always should listen to older brothers.

What if time operates differently in deep Space? And what about that Space-Time continuum?
There's nothign to suggest that GR doens't work in deep space. So just make your normal space time four vectors. :p

22.5 hours is more than enough time to start the game, regardless of whether everyone posts or not.

Post, but yes, probably don't need everyone to make a post with this much time.

22.5 hours are close enough to 24 that you can start. As I said either last big or lite then the everybody post thing was invented to be able to start games where roles went out with say 4 hours to deadline. Oriignally those games would start if important goodies and wolves had sent in their orders, which obviously wasn't ideal as somebody being AWOL would hence be instantly cleared as goodie (in lites at least, but it was in lites it happened, really, as bigs always have had a fixed closing time rather than a fixed number of players).

Fair enough.

We start at 1700 tomorrow Eastern Time (2100 GMT). Remember to get your orders in, everyone!

X ASH E SEV
xashesev.png

EN HERE IS

MY ORDER IS AS FOLLOWS:

VOTE! MY SOLE POWER. COME AT ME WOLVES.

Do not meddle in the affairs of DNFC, for she is... well, she's quick to anger. Not sure I'd say she's subtle - but then honestly, neither is Gandalf in that line.

I think that synthehol heightens one's appreciation for the genuine article.

Vote Dedonus

Because he GM'd for the last lite.

I concede, I may have been mistaken! I've been called a he more than a few times myself.
You'd think the name would be a clear clue eh? ;)

Anyway, since we're apparently doing a GM vote, which I approve of:

Vote deathbywombat