• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a way to keep people from following you or at least curate who may do so?

Is there a way to keep people from following you or at least curate who may do so?
No, there is not. You can however restrict who can view your user profile.

No. Not even on the forum. :cool:

• 1Haha
Reactions:
A question about the post count:
I read this thread in the forum help section
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...happening-for-6-months.1225308/#post-25704543
and because I´m interested in HoI too, wanted to read the detailed problem the user would have probably posted in the HoI forum.
So I clicked on the "12" messages below his username to see the other messages he posted, expecting them to be in the HoI forum.

However when clicking on the 12 only 2 messages (the 2 from the forum help thread) are listed instead of 12.

So - is the postcount wrong and shows 12 messages where he posted only 2? Or did he post 12 and 10 got deleted but are still counted for his postcount?
Or do I simply not have the rights to get to see his other posts in that way?

A question about the post count:
I read this thread in the forum help section
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...happening-for-6-months.1225308/#post-25704543
and because I´m interested in HoI too, wanted to read the detailed problem the user would have probably posted in the HoI forum.
So I clicked on the "12" messages below his username to see the other messages he posted, expecting them to be in the HoI forum.

However when clicking on the 12 only 2 messages (the 2 from the forum help thread) are listed instead of 12.

So - is the postcount wrong and shows 12 messages where he posted only 2? Or did he post 12 and 10 got deleted but are still counted for his postcount?
Or do I simply not have the rights to get to see his other posts in that way?
I get all 12 messages listed. If you don't have HoI4 you do not have the rights.

So a quick question. If I follow someone on the forums will I get an email notification when they post something here? Especially interested in getting a notification when a game developer opens a new topic about something, since I don`t visit these forums daily. :)

Is there a way to open the thread at the first unseen post? It used to be easy before re-design, but now I cannot find it, really.
It currently is a little hit-or-miss for me... sometimes i get to latest unread, sometimles, top of the page. I haven't figured out why yet.

Reactions:
I have a question about linking to images. I have my own website that I upload screenshots to and when trying to use the image tags, or even the URL tags, I got errors about the links being possible spam and that I could not use them. I ended up having to attach them to my post instead of just linking to them. Why am I getting such errors?

Reactions:
I have a question about linking to images. I have my own website that I upload screenshots to and when trying to use the image tags, or even the URL tags, I got errors about the links being possible spam and that I could not use them. I ended up having to attach them to my post instead of just linking to them. Why am I getting such errors?
Because you are a new member with few posts. It's intended as an anti-spam feature.

with new forum design i couldnt figure out how to open threads at the new post. Opening thread and then clock to go to new replies is not sufficient.

• 1Like
Reactions:
with new forum design i couldnt figure out how to open threads at the new post. Opening thread and then clock to go to new replies is not sufficient.

As soon as you read a thread once before (since the new forum), clicking on the thread title gets you to the new post.

Reactions:
MY steam account is linked but my EUIV emperor expansion badge isn't under my name. And how do you know if you have it installed? I got a message it didnt install right

EDIT so i did some exploring and i found Emperor on my steam account with EUIV. But i still haven't gotten my badge yet!!

Last edited:
MY steam account is linked but my EUIV emperor expansion badge isn't under my name. And how do you know if you have it installed? I got a message it didnt install right

EDIT so i did some exploring and i found Emperor on my steam account with EUIV. But i still haven't gotten my badge yet!!
when was the last time you synced your account with steam? When you buy something new, once activated on Steam you must sync you account again

I did last night. I un synced and re synced again.

edit

THat was just me syncing with steam and un syncing again. I didn't see the sync products in the upper right corner of the owned items page, my mistake

Last edited:
so what's with the upvote/downvote thingummy to the right of posts? i'm wondering how and why it appears, as i don't see it on all threads