• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 610883

No screenshot of the event itself, but I just got demon child... on a child that will have claims on both the Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire.

Update on this one: After 39 years playing as the demon child, I formed the Roman Empire.

1598015767842.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 602755
Not strange per se. Just thought it was rather funny. I can almost build my own Jesus. I have his foreskin, his robe, the crown of thorns and two nails from the cross (one in the Lombard crown)
Your own Personal Jesus.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Not directly strange, but Is there a record board for the lowest opinion? :D

20200822235821_1.jpg

Background: As Zunist Rajasthan (named Zunbil after the dynasty), I bred a claim on the Abassid Empire on myself and took them over when they had control of all of Arabia and East Africa, half of Persia, and most of Northern Africa. I started revoking and Faruk here, then Sultan of Iraq, was the only major vassal who didn't cause much trouble. So I saved him for last, meaning he saw every single revocation.

Five and a half hours later, I had him at about -15000 opinion.

My hand hurts.

Last edited:
  • 5Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
"I wish you had found me sooner." Yeah, that would have been better for you.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Sometimes, it's for the alliance, and it's a horrible, horrible match otherwise.

They're of the same dynasty! And even if she wanted an alliance with a cousin, she has four daughters!

Can you explain?

I just have no idea who thought that was a good match. As I said above, they're of the same dynasty (I didn't check how closely related, will have to take a look at that next time I play). He's five. By the time he's old enough to marry, she'll be well past child-bearing age. She's of a religion with Enatic Clans; he's Sunni. Her nickname is "the Unfaithful" and she's in a betrothal which won't become a marriage for over ten years. It's just... bizarre. The AI doesn't usually even do betrothals until age 12.

The only thing I can imagine is that her husband died, she went looking for a matrilineal match, and he was the highest available option in terms of prestige - probably because he's "related to a High Chieftess."

ETA: Also, she has 2 intrigue and she wants to become spymaster. Just full of bright ideas, isn't she?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: