Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good choice.

• 1Like
Reactions:
That was such a good tale. Great choice, and congratulations @Methone!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Methone that was an incredible read.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sounds like another one for the reading list! Congratulations @Methone !

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I’ll nominate an AAR I’ve been having a lot of fun following over the last few weeks, which I don’t think has been nominated for any awards so far. A slightly oddball look at a post-apocalyptic California, featuring Emperor Norton myths, Silicon Valley wastelands and even a collaborative Spotify playlist – please join me in congratulating @GangsterSynod for their excellent Empire of the Bear!

Reactions:
Good choice. A short read now but an interesting one.

Congratulations!

Many congratulations

I’ll nominate an AAR I’ve been having a lot of fun following over the last few weeks, which I don’t think has been nominated for any awards so far. A slightly oddball look at a post-apocalyptic California, featuring Emperor Norton myths, Silicon Valley wastelands and even a collaborative Spotify playlist – please join me in congratulating @GangsterSynod for their excellent Empire of the Bear!
Slightly oddball? Slightly oddball? By the time I'm done, Empire of the Bear will be the weirdest AAR in AARland, and don't you forget it, mister!
Good choice. A short read now but an interesting one.
Congrats @GangsterSynod! :D Always love seeing more After the End content.

Many congratulations

Congratulations!
Thanks so much, folks! I'd love to do a new update to commemorate this, but Murphy's Law has just hit me repeatedly when I least expected it, so most likely nothing will be up before Wednesday at least.

I'm glad to see some far out there AARs getting the recognition they deserve.

Slightly oddball? Slightly oddball? By the time I'm done, Empire of the Bear will be

Those are incredibly bold words for any AAR section, but especially for the ckii crowd.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Slightly oddball? Slightly oddball? By the time I'm done, Empire of the Bear will be the weirdest AAR in AARland, and don't you forget it, mister!
Those are incredibly bold words for any AAR section, but especially for the ckii crowd.

I did have Elfwine in mind when GS made the claim. You two should race each other to see whose improbably bear-themed AAR ends up the wildest. :p

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions: