Prisoner named after President Trump

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince_hud

Recruit
5 Badges
Jul 28, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Island Bound
Found this little easter egg today and I have to say I'm disgusted. Paradox do you think this is funny? Why do game studios insist on injecting political bullshit into games? I see enough of this crap everywhere I go I don't need to see it in video games too.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-28 164221.png
    Annotation 2020-07-28 164221.png
    360,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7Haha
Reactions:
..you do realize years ago when the game was in early access by Introversion you could support it by purchasing a package allowing you to make your own custom prisoner and put it in the game right? With their own backstory and name, and in more advanced ones even get a customized sprite. It has nothing to do with Paradox, that's a custom character someone created.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Asip is, unfortunately, correct. This was back when Introversion still owned the PA IP and Paradox has, last I checked, said that they have discontinued the Name in Game DLC and are unlikely to allow any changes to the current roster, this includes the removal of Names in Game that people find offensive. Introversion allowed it because they do not particularly care about what people say about Trump, as Introversion is a British Indie Studio. Paradox is a Swedish studio/publisher and, just like Introversion, does not particularly care about what people say about Trump.

aka
There's something in the game that doesn't agree with my political views so I want it remove.

Seen this crap pop up on countless game forums about Black Lives Matter lately. Pretty much all Trump supporters.
Your not original mate and your not fooling me. People are gotta disagree with your views. It called life. Get over it and move on.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Im sorry but you dont get to write something secret and then throw it in someones face like suprise the person you support is an ahole and just say oh well you can chage that. Thats a complete copout. Thats like somebody call obama the n word in this game. If you want to say something funny thats oki but that not funny thats poltically inccorect he built that wall to keep drugs out and help America which clearly paradox doesnt care about. I for one am disgusted by there lack of care for the conservative. In fact if everybody here thinks he any less wrong then wheres the LGBTQ insults or the BLM insults? Wheres the equilaty? So just Donald Trump is on the chopping block. That patetic. I mean hitter is in the game and he get excatly what he got an yet you make are leader look like an idiot. Just shamefull

Last edited:
Im sorry but you dont get to write something secret and then throw it in someones face like suprise the person you support is an ahole and just say oh well you can chage that. Thats a complete copout. Thats like somebody call obama the n word in this game. If you want to say something funny thats oki but that not funny thats poltically inccorect he built that wall to keep drugs out and help America which clearly paradox doesnt care about. I for one am disgusted by there lack of care for the conservative. In fact if everybody here thinks he any less wrong then wheres the LGBTQ insults or the BLM insults? Wheres the equilaty? So just Donald Trump is on the chopping block. That patetic. I mean hitter is in the game and he get excatly what he got an yet you make are leader look like an idiot. Just shamefull
No idea what you're on about.
If Trump appears in-game, someone purchased Name In The Game when it was still available.

No one cares for that except OP, and enough already disagreed with him.

No idea what you're on about.
If Trump appears in-game, someone purchased Name In The Game when it was still available.

No one cares for that except OP, and enough already disagreed with him.
Clearly you didnt read the first commit in this line was someone who cared about it and everybody else is just blind to it. I agree with prince_hud. This game and other like it inflence people's opinion about things they know nothing about. Your all here making it seem like this isnt a big deal but it is an attack on someones character that should not have been allowed. Donald trump built that wall to help amaerica not to be laughed at by a bunch of people who could understand or comprehend the first thing about the man. Hes made more done more and will do more then anybody in this chat log so you should show some respect instead of being the who cares that most gammers are. As for paradox its pethetic to allow easter eggs in that insult political leaders for no reason not to mention shameful.

Paradox has nothing to do with the Name in Game DLC, it was deprecated before we acquired the game.

Closing this thread as I don't like where it's going.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.