• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can ignore what you see in the My Games page, it's pretty broken at present but does not affect anything else.

All that matters is what games are your Steam Library (to play) and in your forum Owned Items list.

For that latter feature, Go into
and connect to your Steam account, then
and hit Sync Products.

I hope that clarifies matters for you. All the best!

You can ignore what you see in the My Games page, it's pretty broken at present but does not affect anything else.

All that matters is what games are your Steam Library (to play) and in your forum Owned Items list.

For that latter feature, Go into
and connect to your Steam account, then
and hit Sync Products.

I hope that clarifies matters for you. All the best!

Thank you very much for the reply, but even after hitting sync and successfully syncing the account to my Steam Account there's nothing in my owned items list in this forum.

I don't know why that would be, unless the server is very busy now. Do you mind if we see a screenshot of your Steam Library showing what Paradox games you have there?

I don't know why that would be, unless the server is very busy now. Do you mind if we see a screenshot of your Steam Library showing what Paradox games you have there?

No problem, I also have some others like Pride of Nations and To End all Wars, but they aren't in steam.
Captura de Tela (6).png

I'm told your badges do show in your Owned Items - can you look again please?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yup, Steel Division 2 for example, Man the Guns; EU4 I have 13 dlc
Have you tried Andrew's instructions? It might help to do a resync. The other issue I could think of is if you own products on two different sources (e.g. Paradox and Steam) but have only linked one, or from 3rd party sellers we don't have an API with (e.g. GoG as far as I am aware). If not, you can either wait for a deeper dive from @AndrewT or file a ticket with IT (there's a link to get you started in my sig).