Surviving the Aftermath - Update 9: First Settlers Teaser

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Portable Grump

♛ Duchess of the CK3 Forums ♛
Community Ambassador
17 Badges
Feb 17, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Get ready for a new beginning, survivors! Update 9: First Settlers is coming this week, introducing new early gameplay mechanics and ranching!

Is this on steam yet?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Will the epic early access purchase also result in a Steam Code or does it stay epic only?
While I can't speak to this game specifically, it would not be usual that buying a game from one store gives you a free second copy on another store.

It will be coming to Steam October 22nd!
Shame as i missed the livestream. Big thanks. BTW darn weird glitch happened.. Couldn't add the wishlisht link to quote.. The one that you provided above ^^ Got a note saying that inappr. content & something.. :eek: :D :( Settlers 1 and 3 still the best so far. Wish that Paradox would've made Settlers 7 & making new one & not Greedsoft. Very excited for this and gonna pre order in Steam when time is ripe.

Kindly: Settlers series fan since early 90's when adv. first time with golden Amiga 600 comp. Pst: Y i know this ain't Settlers, but it's remotely similar :D

Last edited:
Get ready for a new beginning, survivors! Update 9: First Settlers is coming this week, introducing new early gameplay mechanics and ranching!

Help, I can't play because it gives me a mission and it gets stuck, the worst thing is that I can't save

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    326,7 KB · Views: 0
Heya @Edder_Gamer . Thanks for reporting this issue - we are aware of it and working on a fix. The issue itself seems to be within the Spanish localization, so to prevent this from occurring, I would recommend you play on another language until we have patched this up. Unfortunately if you trigger the event itself, it cannot be completed and saving is not possible during them, meaning you will unfortunately lose the progress :(

• 1Like
Reactions: