EUIV - Quick Questions / Quick Answers

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think you can at take EoC if you want the achievement. You could start as Oirat and form Yuan instead because that doesn't come with forced government change provided you completely annihilate Ming (or any current EoC).
Yeah well, I already started the run as a Jurchen tribe to get as many achievements as possible at once :D
Got the Pyramid of skulls one, the other ones I´m aiming for are
I´ll graze my horse
A Manchurian Candidate
Blood for the Sky God
Qing of China
These Banners need a Saga
and Turning the Tide.
So I have to get EoC for Qing and Manchurian Candidate, but I guess I could keep Ming as a isolated nation inside my borders and prevent anyone from taking the mandate from them so it doesnt stop existing. There is no crisis or event that deletes EoC, right?

Yeah well, I already started the run as a Jurchen tribe to get as many achievements as possible at once :D
Got the Pyramid of skulls one, the other ones I´m aiming for are
I´ll graze my horse
A Manchurian Candidate
Blood for the Sky God
Qing of China
These Banners need a Saga
and Turning the Tide.
So I have to get EoC for Qing and Manchurian Candidate, but I guess I could keep Ming as a isolated nation inside my borders and prevent anyone from taking the mandate from them so it doesnt stop existing. There is no crisis or event that deletes EoC, right?
Leave Ming as an OPM inside your borders and conquer the world as Manchu until you're ready to end your run. EoC is a massive debuff anyway, especially compared to how OP hordes are

• 1Like
Reactions:
Gold.

How does it interact with good produced modifiers?

And how does it interact with trade companies. While checking wiki for my Mamluk campaign I realised that you can now put east african gold mines into trade companies and now I am wondering is that better or should I state them?

Gold.

How does it interact with good produced modifiers?

And how does it interact with trade companies. While checking wiki for my Mamluk campaign I realised that you can now put east african gold mines into trade companies and now I am wondering is that better or should I state them?
TCs only give goods produced to other nations in the node, beyond that the production reduction from autonomy would make any gains null and void.

When was transfering occupation BACK patched? For years, if you transfered occupation even to your vassal, you couldn't get it back, also, if they occupied a territory, you couldn't assign it to yourself. It is patched but I can't seem to find in which version was it fixed.

When was transfering occupation BACK patched? For years, if you transfered occupation even to your vassal, you couldn't get it back, also, if they occupied a territory, you couldn't assign it to yourself. It is patched but I can't seem to find in which version was it fixed.
You can transfer the occupation of province from your vassals and other non-tributary subjects to you. But you can't get the occupation back if you transfer it to an ally.

Reactions:
Is there a relatively reliable way to force religious peace in the empire as Hussite Bohemia? I know its possible to switch to protestant when reformation kicks in but I want to stay Hussite. I'm not sure if I can be the leader of protestant side as a Hussite elector, it is enough to trigger the religious leage formation but I don't think its possible to be the leader of protestant side.

In worst case I will try to balance it by declaring on winning side but that doesn't seem to be reliable and probably I will end up dismantling HRE.

Hello, I just got the Burgundian Inheritance as Savoy but it was pretty early so I couldn't keep liberty desire low so my rivals are supporting independence. It should be okay, because France also hates Burgundy since they want the land, so I assume they won't support independence.

I have two questions about this. Firstly, emperor(my ally) demanded the lowlands and I refused it but he didn't dow me, is it because we are allied? And secondly, can the instant inheritance event fire when they are disloyal?

View attachment 604649
1- Not sure if this is because they are your ally, but if they haven't then they won't do anything about it. This can also happen if you are already at war with them, just nothing happens
2- Yes, the Duchess of Burgundy Dies event can fire even if they are disloyal. Just make sure they don't declare independence before you get the event

• 1Like
Reactions:
long time returning player, trying a Savoy campaign...
how do i integrate Geneva? they are barely loyal and with the -100 aspiring to independance the 190 relations are far, far away...
eu4_1.png

long time returning player, trying a Savoy campaign...
how do i integrate Geneva? they are barely loyal and with the -100 aspiring to independance the 190 relations are far, far away...
Can you show the specific modifiers from the tooltip? You should be able to overcome one -100 if you get at least some of the following:
  • +50 vassal
  • +200 improved relations
  • +20 transfer trade power(you can do that via a vassal interaction)
  • +10 same religion
  • +25 gift
  • +15 subidies
  • +25 influence nation(if you are a great power)
Depending on where exactly the -100 comes from it might disappear after some time or decay every year. In the second case, any "improve relations" modifier(e.g. from the advisor) will speed up the process

i managed to to it with a gift and liberation of provinces bonus. and that revoked the duchies estates privilegia
1597067298490.png

now i'm wondering where to find the total warscore cost of a nation, i might vassalize switzerland if possible.

now i'm wondering where to find the total warscore cost of a nation, i might vassalize switzerland if possible.
Open the province window of one of their provinces and hover over the warscore cost of that province. The tooltip lists the total warscore cost of the country at the bottom

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Is there any way to transfer two territories from my junior partner to myself?
Other than annexing the entire jr. partner or losing them in a war, then recapturing them.
No way to transfer, but there is an event that gives you an opportunity to annex a claim of yours that they own. It's a long mtth though, I think 20 years.

No way to transfer, but there is an event that gives you an opportunity to annex a claim of yours that they own. It's a long mtth though, I think 20 years.
Well, I have 50 years before i can annex integrate them entirely so maybe it will happen twice by then?

I want to be able to get the -15 integration costs from the Bohemian mission “Bohemian Commonwealth” before integrating my junior partner Poland, but i can’t because Poland holds two territories needed for “Conquer Nitra”.