• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GreatWyrmGold

Captain
47 Badges
Jul 8, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
I've been thinking about playing as Arya Stark sometime around the War of Five Kings. (Because it sounds amusing and silly, that's why.) I know where to find Arya at this point in the series, because I've read the books, and I know the console commands to give her enough of a title that she rules something, but there's still one problem.

Arya Stark isn't Arya Stark—or at least, she isn't known to be Arya Stark. Arya Stark is missing and presumed dead, because that's what everyone assumes after she vanishes from King's Landing. But I know that investigating someone's true heritage is something that you can do in this mod, so I assume that Arya is in a similar position—ie, her true identity is encoded in the data somewhere, just waiting for the right person to decide to investigate this random Northern girl in Harrenhal.

If I'm correct about that and Arya isn't coded as just being gone, is there some way to easily reveal her true identity to the world using console commands or other actions that are relatively quick and simple to perform? Some event that can be triggered or a way to make the investigate-her-origin plot thingy go faster or something?
If I'm incorrect about that, is there some way to bring Arya back (like, a "lost character is found" event) or is this idea just plain impossible?

• 1Like
Reactions:
IIRC Arya is off-map, and can be found (as a stark) by taking your ruler to a specific province at the head of some troops, firing an event. I think harrenhal is one of the provinces, which might depend on the date.

Reactions:
Adding onto this you can find the placeholder Arya character in the search menu (just type in "Arya" and look for the girl with the starkgfx) and see what province she's in. Then you can move some troops there and make your character the leader. I think it might take a few months for the event to fire, so don't worry if it doesn't fire automatically. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
IIRC Arya is off-map, and can be found (as a stark) by taking your ruler to a specific province at the head of some troops, firing an event. I think harrenhal is one of the provinces, which might depend on the date.
Adding onto this you can find the placeholder Arya character in the search menu (just type in "Arya" and look for the girl with the starkgfx) and see what province she's in. Then you can move some troops there and make your character the leader. I think it might take a few months for the event to fire, so don't worry if it doesn't fire automatically. Hope that helps.
These sound like basically the same piece of advice.
And also more cumbersome yet less likely to accidentally de-Stark Sansa than the method I found. (No idea why that happened.)