• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dirtyjack

Recruit
26 Badges
Jun 12, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • War of the Vikings
So I noticed that now it lets you Seduce close relatives. I did a test with adding in the Master Seducer trait but the relatives always turn you down. What is the exact logic behind it? Is it an extremely low level of success or how does it work?

thank you

So I noticed that now it lets you Seduce close relatives. I did a test with adding in the Master Seducer trait but the relatives always turn you down. What is the exact logic behind it? Is it an extremely low level of success or how does it work?

thank you
When it comes to seduction and incest, you have a zero percent chance of success if your target is not already amenable to incest. If you do not belong to a religion that is OK with consanguineous marriage, the target must not be very religious (i.e. has to have a lower than a certain amount of zeal) and also has to have a trait that lets them be open to unorthodox and/or taboo sex things. This is also all on top of general heightened requirements for seduction, where the target needs to also be romantically interested in you for you to succeed (generally measured by a combination of personal opinion, certain opinion modifiers, and/or certain traits).

When it comes to seduction and incest, you have a zero percent chance of success if your target is not already amenable to incest. If you do not belong to a religion that is OK with consanguineous marriage, the target must not be very religious (i.e. has to have a lower than a certain amount of zeal) and also has to have a trait that lets them be open to unorthodox and/or taboo sex things. This is also all on top of general heightened requirements for seduction, where the target needs to also be romantically interested in you for you to succeed (generally measured by a combination of personal opinion, certain opinion modifiers, and/or certain traits).
What is/are the feat(s) You're referring to? I suspect lustful, hedonist and maybe homosexual?

What is/are the feat(s) You're referring to? I suspect lustful, hedonist and maybe homosexual?
Code:
emf_willing_to_consider_incest_despite_religion = {
    OR = {
        ai = no # Humans have agency
        AND = {
            NOR = {
                trait = zealous
                ai_zeal = 40
            }
            OR = {
                trait = lustful
                trait = hedonist