Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In as the pack of smokes

that Werewolf went out to get.

Who am I and what am I doing here?

You are the leading member of the Most Illustrious Consobrinity of Mad Chemists, and you have come out of retirement to murder your friends, and possibly relatives, and have a whole bunch of said friends talk you into naming your children after them...

You are the leading member of the Most Illustrious Consobrinity of Mad Chemists, and you have come out of retirement to murder your friends, and possibly relatives, and have a whole bunch of said friends talk you into naming your children after them...

I, for one, would love to see madchemist name his firstborn deathbywombat.

Reactions:
In. Hi everyone :)

All of the MC clan?
Including me?
This will be a very interesting game

Not all of them. Not yet...

1595041956851.png

Name's Chad Wolf, and I'm acting secretary of village security while Esteban recovers from the Coronavirus.

Please submit all Werewolf sightings post haste to me, Acting Secretary of Village Security Chad Wolf.

werewolf-funny.jpg

Chad Wolf Out

OOC: where do i report forum issues? (ie not being able to like your own post)

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
cody confirmed for REacting secretary of village security

Reactions:
so what has changed the last couple...of years?

Nothing, really. Werewolf, much like Franco, is still dead, and I still don't know what combination of substances EURO is on.

• 1Haha
Reactions: