List of all 27 World Events with strategies

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TreborTheTall

Captain
43 Badges
Mar 24, 2018
www.youtube.com
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Hello again planetfallers!

I have collected screenshots for all 27 world events in game, and came up with some strategies that you can use when you get each of the World Events. There are three types of World Events: Early game, Mid game, and Late game.

If you wouldn't mind watching the video version and showing your support there, that would mean a lot to me:

Colony Ship Crash (early game):

1593618501069.png

Strategy: Splitting off a few units from your existing armies to be able to grab the refugee camps the turn that they spawn in on will allow you to get the most out of those extra colonists. You may want ot build a few scout units in all of your existing colonies, as getting an extra colonist will pay for those units quite quickly. I may even rush producing them, so that I can get to a refugee site that spawn near the colony where I do not have any of my units nearby. I believe that refugee camps can only spawn on land, so you don't need to put your scout near the water hexes, unless that will allow you to get to a bit more land that you can't get to by walking over the land.

Perfect Climate (early game):

FN7-vsgrW8SqlLy46nWIcKDRjNBpmJb_dFy0yUX5MwYeDHHYtDcdFslccCnSLvD9-8GgjuMPbvDskp-Oo7hoNvZnQj6OnwS9TXnKfxIB-95G8Qcjsu0Zd_g_iPBJlCZ9x7853xln

Strategy: Getting +5 food per food worker means that may want to consider moving as many workers as you can to the food slots for the next 5 turns, as that will get you more worker and sector exploitations faster. The +200 morale for biological and cyborg units, means you want to use biological and cyborg units to attack mechanical and ethereal units, like the psi-fish or reapers (aka the RPR units). The extra moral is useful as it will allow you to get +10% critical hit chance, which is not a massive boon to your combat effectiveness, but still worth taking into consideration.

Cosmite Rain (early game) :

1utI0g58g7exHAiYiuhsGHJf91s1sxrRwPh2UyZ5awBwXIyEEPwCZSh0wQOY5D57soRxwyeZWMbNrinwQ0R-6qTW2nCxEmmj8rvcIS9bKy2BllMHhJ6kfBAuNfMbSHpYX1BkLQmO

Getting extra cosmite in the early game is much more valuable than in the late game, as you tend to have to choose between spending it on modding units or building colonizers. I recommend splitting off a few units from your existing armies to be able to grab the cosemite the turn that they spawn in on. You may want to build a few scout units in all of your existing colonies so that you can get to the cosmite pickups before the other commanders get them. The secondary effect is pretty negligible, as displacing units doesn’t change how a combat will play out too significantly. The more units that you bring into a fight, the more likely the event will choose one of your units to randomly damage, which is not a big risk if the fight is an easy one.

Total Eclipse (early game):

kAmkhG3nTxoUYxwxQ2GlIXx0czMICaThaYHy4EEMFlIl4JKoTtTId5_G2ReLjr89Wq4Aq-pwRHr95mBm7fxrWafpFrLSwS5f7zXGCtx3gPDnkgIcNlrSRolwCj3BWacwQiOVzdmR

Losing vision means that you should stop prioritizing scouting or a handful of turns, and consider using your scouts to support other armies in combat. The reduction in range means if most of your units are long ranged attackers, like the Syndicate Guild Assassin, or the Vanguard trooper, then you want to avoid combat. If you have mostly melee attacking units, you should try to fight clear locations with units that use long ranged attack, and/or do not have any melee units with them. Fighting against Vanguard commander will be easier while this event is active.

Losing vision does not affect what the AI can see (according to Sinsling and Ninjew)

Orbital Weapons Cache (mid game)

FXNhOrYSnEs4GYM_t9RN9uxU8RNttL9LlgPs52I1ZfiMiSrGoJfgIFQN-DIbOL5_m4XaU4YNMeB_p1u74TaCZ07U0yaham3Ha5wc2Fox6pxw2PySfSle_E5DVEG4MMiEwMQDAxEq

Splitting off a few units from your existing armies to be able to grab weapon caches the turn that they spawn in on will allow you to get some very powerful weapons. Even if you don’t like the weapon, you can sell it in your arsenal for a bit more energy. You may want to build a few scout units in all of your existing colonies so that you can get to the weapon caches before the other commanders get them. Having multiple weapons to choose from will allow you to optimally engage a variety of enemy units. For example, you may get the armor bypass bow right before you fight against an assembly player who is spamming 7+ armor units. The secondary effect makes combat a little unpredictable, as it hit a random unit. In general, I would avoid combat unless I have an overwhelming advantage, and/or a lot of ways to heal up my units in combat.

Supermoons (mid game) :

1593617147438.png

Strategy: With this event, you may want to consider moving as many workers as you can to the research slots for the next 5 turns, as they will generate twice as much research as they would without this event. Commanders with units that can deal psionic damage, should try to put them into combat against non-mindless foes, as the broken mind effect cannot effect mindless units, and increases the damage that psionic attack deal, as well as making psionic status effect more likely to be applied. With that being said it only applies one stack every two turns, so it won't make a big difference in most combats. You may want to consider using more mindless units while this event is active, which you could get from buying a few units from some of the NPC factions, as the negative hit to moral could cause your non-mindless units to fumble their attacks.

Mirror Seas:

1593617818474.png

Strategy: This event lasts for 10 turns, which means if you have at least one colony close to the water, then you should have enough time to build a couple Hydro-exploitations, which will produce double resources on the sectors next to land. Giving water units an increase in range means it will be harder to clear out enemies on top of locations, like water landmarks, with embarked land units. If you can build and bring in more ranged water units, you should have a significant advantage in combat. You should consider making a few scouts or split a few scouts and/or flying units off from your existing armies to try and grab the pick-ups that spawn in the water. I would still move carefully with those units as an enemy commander may have a few camouflaged units in the water, or a marauder stack maybe able to pick off the scout if left out in the open. I love using flying units to grab a pick up over the water, before moving in back to land in 1 turn, so that water marauders don't pick it off. Those pick-ups can be left alone in the water for a while as they stay on the map after the world event is over. It's pretty weird to see range 3 melee attacks when Mirror seas is active (not tested/confirmed)

Tombs Of Ignition:

1593618991484.png

Strategy: This event is very powerful for promethean commanders, but it is still quite nice for all other players. In order to clear out these locations the other players will need to counter a lot of the strategies that promethean commanders will be using, so it prepares the other commanders for fighting against promethean commanders. These locations get an extra +40 production and +20 research, so everyone wants them inside of their empire. The Burning effect makes hits easier to hit, so ranged attacks become a lot better against non-mineral and non-ethereal enemies, meaning if you have ranged attacks, then you want to use them against most enemy types, just not enemies like the quartzites, or the psi-fish.

Reflective Dust (mid):

KD43dTv-EDS76uybIiLI1Bvwri8d0-WOxR2dX1UCKXYG88XK2PsIwY8WU6NnMRZZIHzknYM5BWSUjx2a018A-VOmo52EpVaPfZDcqOOwBmOrfdqM-BsmTlJDHN4AFpMFf0o42cdD

Having universal camouflage will help you be a bit more reckless with your scouts, unless you can make syndicate runners, who always have universal camouflage. Marauders cannot see units with universal camouflage unless they move adjacent to them, which is very unlikely. The reduction is ranged accuracy, means that you will want to avoid combat against melee units unless you have more melee units in your armies. Engaging armies with only ranged attacks is usually a good idea when this event is active.

Void Echos (mid) :

PWucktHgqDdaw7GHF34iK8DpdkPsBOCfEUyzEPxteNVFs06f-ormFcFcFCFn1egKECJ9KNsftVZpWkoNXfunCCSRZNu3AlhO4Lzp55fUf17htIGH0syhB6DA9IajFMoCLNQzlxK0

This event is one of the least impactful ones. Getting a bit more resources from your workers may allow you to get some stuff a bit quicker, but not a whole lot. Getting +1 food per food worker may allow you to grow an extra pop a turn faster, but that is not very likely. Given that each pop will generate more resources, I would focus on getting more pops over generating a tiny bit more research, energy or production. If you can bring in multiple stack into a fight, then I would try to go for that while this event is active, as you are more likely to get the “echo’ event firing on your units. It can really shift the tide of battle! I got wrecked by a stack that was a shepard and 2 baby mega beetles that should've been no problem, but they got lucky and it copied the shepard turn one, allowing them to immediately evolve both beetles. When I wounded one of the shepards, the wild pheromones brought another beetle baby, then they got another shepard clone and evolved that one too. It doesn't usually tip the scales that hard, but I never stood a chance that time.

Aurora (mid):

fx4mzlRI9kYWPCjWazog8oct2vpWDVKX9Xrq5Xocn3yl0Y6b_iZgF2-MmafM8iWjRwHjJCKAufVTnCw4TwJOQzFX1KGv15AUvykM3q0Fz-XNY-f9KLfuLh5QqIOCeWpNAPcku32I

Getting a bit more happiness could allow you to get a few more happiness events a bit quicker, but it probably won’t have too large of an impact. Having the extra +200 morale on non-mindless units, means units that can be affected by happiness are more likely to get critical hit (by 10%), and less likely to fumble.

Superstorm (mid) :

cE54wplr_fIjo65u9-EU2nQUClXUJqTG6boeGaNFNRIcrGwxGAMsS9PGvIHB8OmRQhZj7OALPGG4Ma6QiwHAbsRQKnz0GQgjilTKmvg3RuYJ1fb-7G0JSpP7fhZ6n76jpdWMKBdm

Actic sectors provide a free level to production exploitations and research exploitations, and with an abundance of arctic sectors it makes more sense to research the upgraded exploitations for the production and research. Flying units will be far less effective as with the Slow Movement modifier they won’t be able to engage enemies that are far away for a long time, and they won’t be able to run away as easily after they take a bit of damage.

Giant’s Perihelion (mid) :

b-ms-sXNOt_RSGhxk8YBLoDEuZEUtE5wYKRrGN7ByR0dQYt6sJvlcXco7ieljpN-7VBeF1l0qGReeOdEboPmaAPkJoX4n6QaPryve6TYuYJOxpVWomVSGvEANFcluwUtinAiiBRi

Giving all units fast movement will make it easier to get flanking attacks, as well as make it easier for some melee units to get into melee range. A lot of melee units start with fast movement. I believe heavier units will get fast movement which will make them more flexible in combat (not tested/confirmed).

Crystal Meteors (mid) :

gI5PWT_bNsm55qmLSa4tFaLB1xPBNKjrj4Uz3k-MFHGKEHtDjRzSMb1MNQ31z7Oq07iWzra4vCHHTQmUlie5qEH9HgfxnrWWAV3ecMU43va_W_WYe6ULvpyzIM8Yav0Wj-iU68oe

Spawning in quartzite spawners is not that terrible, as you will be able to get some nice rewards from clearing them out, and a bit of experience for your units. Amazon commanders (and commander with amazon cities) get a lot out of this event, because they will be able to tame some of the quartzite units. I may even consider leaving one or two around for me to continuously farm animals off of. Keep in mind that Amazon commanders get free food for killing animals, which the quartzite counts as (I guess quartzites are edible rocks, kinda like rock candy). Granting +2 armor to quartzites will make these spawners harder to clear out while this event is active unless you take the quartzites out using psionic damage, which bypasses armor.

Magnetic Field Disruption (mid) :

7rebRaFPxwqqPTO12nXDDIM5jlciGNSTHPLwpnG2LAOk-4HOL96e6W8n__YBiCh_2wbPP3GvfbYNY2CEPhYUPM7z8KsW7LhQDIjulyhOknHBLekp62cNJl78OLvJ-4bsalXh-1sM

Generating 50% less influence is pretty awful, unless you are playing an evil commander that has no use for covert operations, so pretty much awful for everyone, as evil commanders tend to use more covert operations. The fact that the secondary effect impact all units means it will impact most units the same way. However units with arc resistance, like the assembly units and the Crystal quartzites, will take less damage. Static Charge only lowers arc resistance.

Ionic Nebula (mid):

UonTcMCMoGv5O60jvnVgnM8MjBLgwwTm0REMgIczvn4-4UAzoqS832B_jEtrVfsf7Kz352iiHAM_UosS3GQOOkmuaJ5NypQ56hJ5kGtx0QyTnyytExrJ4kwe1cm__j7ayC7GHSns

Generating 50% more energy is always a good thing, but should impact all commanders equally. Energy pickups, and energy rewards from clearing landmarks, and completing quests are less valuable while this event is active. If your units do not have any shields, like the dvar units and the assembly units, then the secondary effect has no impact on them. Kir’ko and Syndicate commander will be more vulnerable.

Coronal Mass Ejection (mid):

GJDQYZuqSY9CbUMuL7A4IA0K26fwXxGcljLS8aMXylmohrtHv2nDqGiXDf_yHz0oQy0IAam1DyxYU12lJwia-5PoaNJf7VhcI1rduP545sN9oOkG_gtRkhJJrpVuNXhR7NYzLAG0

Reducing colony production by 50% will impact most commanders equally. However, the dvar get a lot of early game production from prospecting, so they will have a big advantage while this event is active. Production rewards from clearing landmarks, and completing quests are more valuable while this event is active. I believe the secondary effect impacts all units. Units with thermal resistance, like promethean units and the Magma Quartzites, will take less damage. Charred only lowers thermal resistance.

Acid Rains (mid):

0eTKl1mn-5B-QXKh9s0_2ez55fc-OvJyceqDC1r1rv2h4X7wavVUQnZ2LooXCynAI4xID_08AI9IDGBv0CI-hUIaXAzjHtFw-rJHPNvOcPf7j2loFIQulUVxmWrezH4GMd7RcKhU

Producing 50% less food will impact most commander equally. Amazon commander can get quite a bit of food from killing animals, and will have a big economic advantage if they use that to grow the size of their colonies. Pickups that give food, and food rewards are more valuable while this event is active.

Satellite Overcharge (mid):

NC9vEZzGB4vz_ZuRHlExhTW0GeIjX80HgW2rLMk5YoB0VveG1CLwIA-VYwyvG1RbYcB8zkOIkcHD5_UzwX-Da5W4GzVsFP3RFDDERx0la5wmtO1X8PIUihdSIIwZvP9wJnDJlc2T

Removing energy and influence costs from tactical and strategic operations will reward players who rushed for techs that give them more operations and operational strength. I may even consider trying to get researching some operations before this event expires.

Satellite Disruptions (mid) :

vuWP1PWSKPiSSL4CeFpCIhbwJXTa1cRr4s7sH72mTUP1PMKu7Fvw3xGKHhvMWyzo4oLizNm1FttLyCBeZNYJ2QjKHIjsPV74FSN3xv_WZO7ttUci4IysVXS7usJ7o9zXYOE79Hq1

Doubling the amount of energy required to cast a tactical or strategic operation will punish players who rushed for techs that give them more operations and operational strength. Spending the energy on building more units will be a better investment while this event is active.

Short-Lived Nanites (mid):

RrQDEHnr9K82ypu-f2ii1H3WlEoTU9J8oaXab15s-C0itcI91l2Ml33GrIy6gxHLCIRQq-A0kRj9gt54CACMAXYTjlYWc75Q_VSKjmgJzW5WRVQsSd_g-1dFf0p8T6sOQs_k-1K7

Making hurrying production cheaper is great for everyone, but slightly better for the dvar, as they already have a 15% reduction in hurrying production. Allowing cyborg and mechanic to heal 8 hp per round of tactical combat will make the assembly units a lot better, as well as a lot of units for most of the other factions. The kirko and amazon do not use cyborg or mechanical units so their units get no combat boons from this event. I’m not sure why the units that get the passive hp regeneration are more likely to fumble their attacks, but my guess is that the devs is not want to assembly to get ridiculous amount of healing from this + assimilation, so they made it so the impacted units are less likely to deal as much damage.

Pirate Uprising (mid) :

P-lSLiS88rMEbz6aRCuClH7YDImTP0iDERgoji1vZxkWv_uxLi7SkomsVTgBg4ZAhMvy0tXLXGIEDDNrVui-I4wstgN9pCwDPZyQK3PFsjgD9SpDEaVvCVbfOBIjwEddZ1AnUgWr

Spawning in pirate bases/spawners is not that terrible, for heritor commander or for commanders who have access to the Forgotten NPC faction, as they can use the desolate/drained to get some fully modded units out of the wandering marauder stacks. The Syndicate Overseer can also farm indentured off of the wandering marauder stacks, and the Celestian unit, the Ascended Teacher, can farm pops using the Compelling presence skill. Bringing in more units into the fight than you are fighting will make your units more likely to be hit by the secondary effect, which is fine if you have stagger resistance. If all of your units have stagger immunity, then the secondary effect has no impact on your units. I believe the wreckage does no base damage (not tested/confirmed)

Interstellar Trade Convoy (late):

PA9f0BWTxxjGDGVPMuwUdgPP5cMhz_ObO_yiQ7RgP3oH3zIrwqSUL-OZM53DCzmfSodMX6PQoGYTlKsv5u4B62xK1mdssne0g1YcLuaSwFu5u6xHB3-XDCrWcC1_BxL2NvoZADBu

Generating energy and research is a tiny bit better, meaning you may want to consider putting off building units and/or structures in your cities, although it is very likely that waiting to upgrade an explanation may result in less resources. I may consider generating more energy if I am really low on it.

Planetary Pollen Cloud (late) :

RwJw6eZgqJBlFxIbF-JvhxJHHb5IrYihpvkosZlDdGYjxIG3tE5H16m807b_xgCpcfeyBZuNqec0lBQwCoF2fA5PsqqxDlWbMJ7rlrzz8rDZxpG3ttVkSHS44tWNCgYvJPYKonjZ

Getting twice as much food means that may want to consider moving as many workers as you can to the food slots for the next 5 turns, as that will get you more worker and sector exploitations faster. If I have not done so already, I may also consider researching river exploitations. While getting +200 morale on biological and cyborg units is nice, the 10 hp regeneration per tactical turn is much better. Planet and Bee’s doing +20% damage meaning fighting against Growth units will be a lot harder, and having their units in your armies will be much more valuable for the next 5 turns. The Amazon have a few planet units, which will get the +20% damage too. So avoiding combat with amazon commanders while this event is active is advisable.

White Star Supernova (late):

Eq9Ht_A39JW2yWbNVhjlo9XKm7wCosWoStKzmqUtu9JNG22L1EjBPLGjUJ9Vs76xySpMoo4I7ZC3NjH78XBixg6qCsbp38hDpwfGpaXwl_-7sK7GvRjYuENulGkBHaqyDJHUozfM

If you have not researched Adaptive Exploiation, then you need to make that a priority while this event is active. Not getting those economic penalties from volcanic sectors, means that if one of your sectors gets turned into a volcanic sector then it won’t be quite as bad for you. The reduction is all damage resistance channels, make playing aggressive better than playing defensively. If you can out ranged your opponent, and deal a massive amount of damage before they can close the distance, then it is a good time to get into some combats. I have heard that psynumbra syndicate benefit a lot from event, as they have a lot of chaining attack (through the arc and psionic damage channels), that can hit multiple nearby units, potentially applying status effects like stun and catatonic.

Earthquake (late) :

WMp1P7BhLIRuQyYUUVjB_tSdvFuZx3Z1dR0lKX6CK2wUzG1wp1xHZlvufZgkOUiElijQ3-9A8DgnEd_BB40R76ya87OEKcnci5B2wMJmD-uVOvzbrKB_wZo3z3SyHeKdm6JexI2u

Turning a few sectors into mountainous will mean that there will be less paths the AI can take to attack you, making it easier to defend yourself. You may want to consider prioritizing making or buying flying and floating units, as they will have less trouble getting around mountainous terrain. Land units maybe staggered, so that is another reason to prioritize making more flying and floating units. You may want to make a few more water units, as they are unaffected by this event. Obstacles taking damage will make defending colonies a bit harder to do, so you may want to try to siege down a couple colonies belonging to enemy commanders.

Fungal Awakening (late):

Q4XAy3XXmz29sk8bOCa7_COC4pgqesbTWZiYGRTPFCu-RvqYeEcMVKbubFzto-Djip0AAOmEQ8a37cOxVqxxSvxdcNZVeod5HHfOc1WqGxVo-Y5hv5PaM1JptAePalb_hiTHhlsz

Fungal sectors provide a free level to food exploitations and research exploitations, and with an abundance of fungal sectors it makes more sense to research the upgraded exploitations for the food and research. Spore Cloud hazard don’t impact xenoplague commander, except for lowering happiness of colonies connected to the sector with the hazard, so this is actually a very useful event for xenoplague commanders. All other commander should consider using “hazard removal” on the Spore Cloud, especially if you think you may have to fight xenoplague units inside of a sector wit that hazard.

Last edited:
You can easily get a list of all Cosmic Events by using the mod editor: Open the editor, create a test mod and go to Tools - Resource Editor. Then open in the resource editor Age of Wonders Planetfall\Content\DLC04\Packs\World_Events.rpk.

It's a bit difficult to see there what each event actually does but as an alternative it also grants access to the event description. Just go to the first file of each world event, mod it and edit Screen Description. You might have to increase the size of the window to see the full description.

You can easily get a list of all Cosmic Events by using the mod editor: Open the editor, create a test mod and go to Tools - Resource Editor. Then open in the resource editor Age of Wonders Planetfall\Content\DLC04\Packs\World_Events.rpk.

It's a bit difficult to see there what each event actually does but as an alternative it also grants access to the event description. Just go to the first file of each world event, mod it and edit Screen Description. You might have to increase the size of the window to see the full description.

So I spent about 20 minutes trying to find out how to get the mod editor, and couldn't find any info on that online. Could you post a screenshot with all of the names of the world event?

The mod editor is already installed. You just need to scoll down in the launcher:

Launcher.JPG

I can still give you a list of all the events (some might be called differently ingame though):

Total Eclipse
Fungal Awakening
Cosmite Rain
Pirate Uprising
Orbital Weapons Cache
White Star Supernova
Satellite Disruptions
Satellite Overcharge
Perfect Climate
Acid Rains
Coronal Mass Ejection
Ionic Nebula
Supermoons
Magnetic Field Disruption
Crystal Meteors
Colony Ship Crash
Giant's Perihelion
Superstorm
Tombs of Ignition
Planetary Pollen Cloud
Aurora
Reflective Dust
Interstellar Trade Convoy
Short-Lived Nanites
Mirror Seas
Earthquake

• 1Like
Reactions:
So far I have been able to generate all of the event other than:
Earthquake
Short-Lived Nanites
White Star Supernova
Pirate Uprising
Fungal Awakening
Total Eclipse

Is there a way to make a mod that only has those events in it? I couldn't figure out a way to do that

Last edited:
Trebor, man you should take control of the Paradox wiki. Your posts here are more thorough than what I saw there, and you did it all faster. Maybe they give you the kit to work that, and you just get that where it needs to be.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Trebor, man you should take control of the Paradox wiki. Your posts here are more thorough than what I saw there, and you did it all faster. Maybe they give you the kit to work that, and you just get that where it needs to be.

Thanks dude, I'm glad you appreciate the work I'm doing. Not going to lie, putting together this one in one week has been super stressful, and I have been debating taking a step back and focusing on other endeavors, but knowing that Your finding my post helpful, is really nice to see. If you got a secodn could you watch the video on YT, and leave a comment there. It would be super useful for my analytics (which have been tanking since I switched from daily to weekly gameplay posts)

Thanks dude, I'm glad you appreciate the work I'm doing. Not going to lie, putting together this one in one week has been super stressful, and I have been debating taking a step back and focusing on other endeavors, but knowing that Your finding my post helpful, is really nice to see. If you got a secodn could you watch the video on YT, and leave a comment there. It would be super useful for my analytics (which have been tanking since I switched from daily to weekly gameplay posts)
Watched a few. Good stuff. I would make a suggestion. Get a friend and make it a discussion. The banter would make it more lively, and go faster. I'll go ahead and hit the thumbs up on the best.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I bet you could get half the guys on this site to do performance edutainment in their PVP, and you can post some of that.

Ninjew here probably knows quite a bit more than me, for instance. He can be a as bit ‘feisty’ though. If you can be a good host, and have some good challenges, I bet he could show his stuff off. Mix it up maybe with a few of us, and see who everyone likes most?

the Total Eclipse is that one where strat map vision gets cut down to like 2 hexes right?

Can people mod that event out? If it happens one more time while I'm still actively scouting around Imma start turning world events off tbh.

• 1Like
Reactions: