• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That happened historically. Reverse of alliances. Like... Prussia and France being allied against Austria and Britain, only to change that a few years later: Prussia and Britain against Austria and France. All that in the 18th century. Also Mussolini disliked Hitler a lot, he formed the Stresa Front against him, and they became allies a few years later. So, rival to ally/ally to rival is really a common occurrence. Even in my life, there were a few people I considered friends (allies) and now we are bitter enemies (rivals). But they'll see... they'll see... I'll take so many provinces from them, they won't know what hit them.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
ApaxJvxq3KRFXOR8gu9EUEwGVqogknoB.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
As funny as it is, thanks community once again for insisting on bugs like the HRE and not mentioning the real gamebreaking issue of AI debt. :p

Thinking about the COVID-19, BLM riots, and all the other trouble, isn't it all because of this???

comet2020.jpg

• 8Haha
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Advisor: My lord, provinces of our religious brethren are being oppressed by the heathens. We should attack and conquer.
King Rupert Everton: Not now, Eufour. I am busy today renaming the Isle of Mann after my third aunt.
Advisor: My lord, our enemies have been excommunicated. Now might be a good time to-
King Rupert Everton: Sorry, Eufour. I have a comet sighting to attend to.
Advisor: My lord, if we take this worthless province, our borders will look less like a horny penguin.

King Rupert Everton:
memesaruman.jpg

• 14Haha
  • 8Like
Reactions:
The guide : to prevent protestantism to spread and tank your imperial authority, attack those OPM and countries where the center of reform spawn and force convert back to catholicism asap

The centers of reform :

réforme.png

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: