• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And yet: is it necessary to annex the Kwantung Army for Japan and when?
For a human player we recommend to annex Kwantung army immediately. The Kwantung army is an AI construct to allow Japan to fight a war in China. For players there is no need to keep the Kwantung army. Sure. U are losing "tech slots" but with tech focus and all the IC and manpower u can boost Japan to overcome those "disadvantage".

For greece and Athen;
With the next version there will be some sort of adjustment. I have added a small event chain for greece to get 1 transportship (and a single Destroyer - hurra!) and the Sturmdivision Rhodos at the end.
So you could at least work a TP to move units at the Aegean Sea.

• 1Like
Reactions:
[QUOTE = "Лорд Роммель, должность: 26676246, участник: 167996"]
Для человека-игрока мы рекомендуем немедленно аннексировать Квантунскую армию. Квантунская армия - это искусственный интеллект, позволяющий Японии вести войну в Китае. Для игроков нет необходимости держать Квантунскую армию. Конечно. Вы теряете «технологические слоты», но с технической направленностью и всей IC и рабочей силой вы можете помочь Японии преодолеть этот «недостаток».

Для Греции и Афины;
В следующей версии будет какая-то корректировка. Я добавил небольшую цепочку событий для Греции, чтобы получить 1 транспортный корабль (и одного Разрушителя - ура!) И Sturmdivision Rhodos в конце.
Таким образом, вы могли бы по крайней мере создать ТП для перемещения юнитов в Эгейском море .
[/ QUOTE]
Sorry, but I asked more questions above

Please tell us in more detail what infantry tanks are?
In TRP we have two types of brigades. One type has optimized stats for soft units (Artillery, Anti tank, anti air, ectpp). The other type is optimized for hard unit (most of the armored brigades like tank destroyer, spg, heavy tanks).
So the "Infantry tank" (and the cheaper StuG) is a brigade optimized for soft units to reduce softness of soft units. An infantry division with those brigades have solide stats. They can take some damage. But on the other side those brigades are expansive and cost fuel. In MP games we saw nations like Canada and UK were using the infantry tanks to save and protect manpower (and reduce the mp drain in combat). At all they are handy.

And where new version?
We are working on it. Unfortunately i'm limited by my job so the progress is slow. I'm still hoping for a summer release :rolleyes:

[QUOTE = "Лорд Роммель, должность: 26676246, участник: 167996"]
Для человека-игрока мы рекомендуем немедленно аннексировать Квантунскую армию. Квантунская армия - это искусственный интеллект, позволяющий Японии вести войну в Китае. Для игроков нет необходимости держать Квантунскую армию. Конечно. Вы теряете «технологические слоты», но с технической направленностью и всей IC и рабочей силой вы можете помочь Японии преодолеть этот «недостаток».

Для Греции и Афины;
В следующей версии будет какая-то корректировка. Я добавил небольшую цепочку событий для Греции, чтобы получить 1 транспортный корабль (и одного Разрушителя - ура!) И Sturmdivision Rhodos в конце.
Таким образом, вы могли бы по крайней мере создать ТП для перемещения юнитов в Эгейском море .
[/ QUOTE]
Sorry, but I asked more questions above
Sorry. I cant read russian :-/

Reactions:
[QUOTE = "Лорд Роммель, должность: 26676395, участник: 167996"]
В ГТО у нас есть два типа бригад. Один тип имеет оптимизированную статистику для мягких юнитов (артиллерия, противотанковая, противовоздушная, ectpp). Другой тип оптимизирован для тяжелой части (большинство бронетанковых бригад, таких как истребитель танков, спг, тяжелые танки).
Таким образом, «Пехотный танк» (и более дешевый StuG) - это бригада, оптимизированная для мягких подразделений, чтобы уменьшить мягкость мягких подразделений. Пехотная дивизия с этими бригадами имеет отдельные характеристики. Они могут получить некоторый урон. Но с другой стороны, эти бригады экспансивные и стоят топлива. В MP играх мы видели, как такие страны, как Канада и Великобритания, использовали пехотные танки для спасения и защиты рабочей силы (и уменьшения расхода мп в бою). На всех они удобны.

Мы работаем над этим. К сожалению, я ограничен моей работой, поэтому прогресс идет медленно. Я все еще надеюсь на летний релиз:закатывать глаза:

Сожалею. Я не могу читать по-русски: - /
[/ QUOTE]
Sorry and thanks for your answer.

In contrast to DH TRP has combined arms bonus so try to optimise your tank forces into combined arms troops. The +5% bonus can help to get some more punch.

The combined arms bonus doesn't appear amongst combat modifiers during a combat. Should be different unit types mixed in the same Korps or do I need just to launch an offensive with a mix of different divisions?

The combined arms bonus doesn't appear amongst combat modifiers during a combat. Should be different unit types mixed in the same Korps or do I need just to launch an offensive with a mix of different divisions?
Units should be part of the same corps (stack).

Pair a panzer division with a motorized division.

But they have different speeds it would slow down my Panzers which are already quite sluggish for me compared with infantery.
I tried to mix Panzer and mechanized but with no avail (or the bonus is hidden and not displayed during the battle).

But they have different speeds it would slow down my Panzers which are already quite sluggish for me compared with infantery.
I tried to mix Panzer and mechanized but with no avail (or the bonus is hidden and not displayed during the battle).
You can use corps of tanks and mot Inf for breakthrough and pure tank formations for exploiting the gap. AFAIK Mech is considered a hard unit like tanks.

Reactions:
This is one of the TRP combat decisions you have to chose from. Send in strong and mobile tank only forces or use the combined arms stacks ;)

Last edited:
Well. Old story; TRP is building strategy.
I would recommend to optimize the build up as good as possible. Large modern infantry stacks will absorb the german push. Soviet armored corps (Tanks and cavalry divisions - because u have so much cavalry) will defend the large IC centers to move the IC to the east, It could be helpful to build light infantry stacks to build up large soviet stacks but there is no need. U can win with Infantry and tank corps. The starting air force is okay. You can sold some of the stuff to concentrate your forces. Navy dont need any new vessels because you will by land and air forces.

So. U are playing the USSR?
How to win?
Well. Old story; TRP is building strategy.
I would recommend to optimize the build up as good as possible. Large modern infantry stacks will absorb the german push. Soviet armored corps (Tanks and cavalry divisions - because u have so much cavalry) will defend the large IC centers to move the IC to the east, It could be helpful to build light infantry stacks to build up large soviet stacks but there is no need. U can win with Infantry and tank corps. The starting air force is okay. You can sold some of the stuff to concentrate your forces. Navy dont need any new vessels because you will by land and air forces.
I need tactic in the land.

I'm not sure what u need. I have already told u my "strategy"; optimize your build up. Modern 1939 infantry in large numbers with modern brigades (I'm working with artillery only for the USSR). So in 1941 my frontline is fortified by 24+ infantry stacks. Behinde the lines i'm working with tank armies. Unfortunately i dont have any USSR save left so i cant give u any numbers but i have at least 2 strong tank corps (6 tank divisions + 3 cav divisions) and a number of small CA corps (6 cavalry divisions and 3 tank divisions). The CA corps will try to defend any IC province as long as possible to move IC to the east. The Air force is performing logistical strikes only because my key target is the organisation and reorg of the german forces.
To enforce my army performance at all i'm always focused on modern doctrines. outdated doctrines are a nightmare.
In 1941 i'm fighting a slow and bloody war of attrition. Often i have to retreat behind the volga. When german attacks are too strong it could be helpful to build new light infantry stacks with modern divisions and brigades. The light infantry can help to close the gaps within the frontline. 1942 is a static war - close to ww1. And in 1943/44 i'm starting my offensives with pocket battles to destroy german forces. End 44/Early 45 war is over. To be honest i'm very slow with the counter attacks because i like it to see some US/british invasions in France.

I'm not sure what u need. I have already told u my "strategy"; optimize your build up. Modern 1939 infantry in large numbers with modern brigades (I'm working with artillery only for the USSR). So in 1941 my frontline is fortified by 24+ infantry stacks. Behinde the lines i'm working with tank armies. Unfortunately i dont have any USSR save left so i cant give u any numbers but i have at least 2 strong tank corps (6 tank divisions + 3 cav divisions) and a number of small CA corps (6 cavalry divisions and 3 tank divisions). The CA corps will try to defend any IC province as long as possible to move IC to the east. The Air force is performing logistical strikes only because my key target is the organisation and reorg of the german forces.
To enforce my army performance at all i'm always focused on modern doctrines. outdated doctrines are a nightmare.
In 1941 i'm fighting a slow and bloody war of attrition. Often i have to retreat behind the volga. When german attacks are too strong it could be helpful to build new light infantry stacks with modern divisions and brigades. The light infantry can help to close the gaps within the frontline. 1942 is a static war - close to ww1. And in 1943/44 i'm starting my offensives with pocket battles to destroy german forces. End 44/Early 45 war is over. To be honest i'm very slow with the counter attacks because i like it to see some US/british invasions in France.
Thanks, i need this and new version)