• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CKIII is behind the corner, and there are still those, who embrace horse affection for the first time! This game is truly THE gem.

@Pyriel You are very lucky! Glitterhoof having a child is close to impossible. Now you are obliged to give Sullivan some grazing land and make sure his horse culture spreads far and wide

Well it gets wierder, Glitterhoof has now survived 3 kings and is about to be burned as a devil worshipper.

20200623202906_1.jpg

And Sullivan died from the great pox.

Bulgaria_In_Bazantium.png

1st of three screenshots
Byzantium_nuked.png

135 years later...
Byzantines_Gone.png

After around 60 years (after the last screenshot), some Nomad conquered the Title of Byzantine Empire. But thats Liburnia that ge got (only three of four counties), the rest got gobbled up......

20200623214030_1.jpg

This must be the ugliest couple I have ever seen in CK2. They look like they were designed by someone creating a player character on an RPG, who put the “nose height” values at min and max respectively...

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
There is a chance to get a Glass Eye artifact that removes the social penalties to One-Eyed and changes the portrait to remove any eyepatch, but he doesn't have any artifacts, does he?

20200628094854_1.jpg

So this family relation wound up with the Imperial Crown (he is grandson of Basil I), the Nail of the True Cross AND a level 3 ax. Too far away to have any relations with the guy and ends up under Muslim rule.

Who's going to inherit this guy's epic level loot?

20200628185747_1.jpg

This lucky guy! The Byz is probably never going to see that crown again (or that +4 Stewardship) and Christianity can kiss the Nail goodbye. At least he can make use of the sweet ax?

View attachment 594928
So this family relation wound up with the Imperial Crown (he is grandson of Basil I), the Nail of the True Cross AND a level 3 ax. Too far away to have any relations with the guy and ends up under Muslim rule.

Who's going to inherit this guy's epic level loot?

View attachment 594929

This lucky guy! The Byz is probably never going to see that crown again (or that +4 Stewardship) and Christianity can kiss the Nail goodbye. At least he can make use of the sweet ax?
Maybe if the artifacts get onto unlanded courtiers you can invite them to court. I usually do this for stuff like The Art of War and the Jade Dragon, especially if I'm not in range of China...

I'm not sure if mercenary invasions succeed more often than I expect, or if I just have a really weird game going. I suspect it's the latter. Here is the result of the Breton Band Invasion of France (targeting Lotharingia, either because they're cowards or out of cultural solidarity with King Guethenwoion of France, of the Svarti dynasty that took over from the Karlings 60+ years ago).
ck2_16.png

Also note the four kingdoms labeled "England" - actual England has been very successful extorting tribute. The Scottish Highlands are Egyptian because of course they are, that is a perfectly normal thing to see. (Some inheritance shenanigans with the Scottish beneficiary from the Second Crusade; I didn't pay attention to the details).

Here we have the Teutonic Order fighting holy wars to expand German lands against the neighboring pagans. In this case, the little-known Southern Crusades to expand the Central African part of Germany... o_O
ck2_17.png

• 4Like
Reactions:
Here we have the Teutonic Order fighting holy wars to expand German lands against the neighboring pagans. In this case, the little-known Southern Crusades to expand the Central African part of Germany... o_O
View attachment 595766
Victoria 3 confirmed!

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: