• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here, the topic about this. A little old but good reading on the matter :)
Yup ... i know about that ... not from the post, i had ticket about this matter.
Sadly it dont change the other facts. :(

I gues i was to inpatient ... and now i have to live with it. :)
But i probably will have to do that, since i realy dont want to refund stomething to instantly buy it again. :D

But i probably will have to do that, since i realy dont want to refund stomething to instantly buy it again. :D

Completely and respectfully disagree, refunding the game and buy it again and again looks like an excellent plan to kill time until the game comes. Or what do you think the Methuselah do in their free time? :p
Ventrue Methuselah: Oh, CP2077. Buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund, buy, refund :D

• 3Haha
Reactions:
In gameplay, dead vampires do not burn and turn into bones... I hope they don't forget that :(
I believe we didnt seen any dead vampire in gameplay ... maybe except slugg, wich is thinblood, where rules are a little different. :-/

Reactions:
When a vampire is killed, he dissolves into gnomes who were standing on each other's shoulders petending to be that vampire.
Beware of the day they learn to gather into a megaGnome called "Antedeluvian".

• 7Haha
Reactions:
You are right, in the demo there isn't any vampire killed. Do thin-bloods turn to ashes? I don't remember at all :oops:

Not sure ... but. :D
TheTrueCampor said:
It might depend on the edition, but in V5 it explains that a vampire's death varies based on age where they revert to whatever their natural state would be at the time. A fresh kindred made in the last year or so would just rapidly deteriorate to a decomposing corpse, while an Ancillae or Elder would turn to dust.
Wich seem perfectly legit. :3
Source:

Reactions:
When a vampire is killed, he dissolves into gnomes who were standing on each other's shoulders petending to be that vampire.
Beware of the day they learn to gather into a megaGnome called "Antedeluvian".

But for that they will need ones of the high-end beards. I don't recall which one and i don't have my copy of Gnome: The Stillness at hand, but i am sure of that :p

Everyone knows that vampires explode into sparkles and glitter when they're killed

Please, have some courtesy and refrain from Twilight jokes, they are not fun :(
Unless they are about the Divas clan in which case please keep them coming i love them XD

@RagnarokCzD Thanks for the answer :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
"The Camarilla of Bloodlines 1 were incredible fun but they were Saturday morning cartoon villains and they did not work."
Well LaCroix isn´t the only member in Bloodlines 1. Of course they can make the argument for obviously LaCroix and the Sheriff
but i don´t want to label Max Strauss and Mercurio as villians.
Also are the Bloodlines 1 Nosferatu included in this list? They are Camarilla but aren´t really loyal to the Cam.
And what about Therese Voerman?

Reactions:
"The Camarilla of Bloodlines 1 were incredible fun but they were Saturday morning cartoon villains and they did not work."
Well LaCroix isn´t the only member in Bloodlines 1. Of course they can make the argument for obviously LaCroix and the Sheriff
but i don´t want to label Max Strauss and Mercurio as villians.
Also are the Bloodlines 1 Nosferatu included in this list? They are Camarilla but aren´t really loyal to the Cam.
And what about Therese Voerman?

I think the point is that the Cammys of BL1 weren't really scary. For my money Imalia is the only bona fide Camarilla monster in BL1. Which is why she's a popular character.
Well and the Voermans might also qualify. Maybe. Everybody else is pretty tame or just borderline good gais like Strauss & Mercurio.

Reactions:
Sorry, not a clue! You'd be better off asking @Feeona or the official twitter/facebook! :)
Well....
Capture.JPG

Come on!
Make it happen!!! :D

Reactions: