• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So it seems like with Legacy 1.16 version of geheimnisnacht you can't declare holy wars? or am I missing something? I am playing as karak dum in the north and conquered some tribal provinces. But it seems like the declare holy war option is missing?

• 2Like
Reactions:
So it seems like with Legacy 1.16 version of geheimnisnacht you can't declare holy wars? or am I missing something? I am playing as karak dum in the north and conquered some tribal provinces. But it seems like the declare holy war option is missing?
Go to common/cb_types/00_cb_types.txt press ctrl+b and put Regular Holy War CB in the search, there delete

OR = {
AND = {
religion_group = FROM
FROM = {
has_character_modifier = known_satanist
}
NOT = {
}
}
}

This is also in the OR two lines down, don't delete that

Reactions:
Go to common/cb_types/00_cb_types.txt press ctrl+b and put Regular Holy War CB in the search, there delete

OR = {
AND = {
religion_group = FROM
FROM = {
}
NOT = {
}
}
}

This is also in the OR two lines down, don't delete that

Apologies for the seemingly simple question but I've deleted it and nothing happens in my savegame. When you delete that section, does it matter about the spacing to the next section in terms of lines? Or Parantheses? Below is what my deleted section looks like:

can_use = {
ROOT = {
is_nomadic = no
NOT = { religion_group = chaos_gods_group }
NOT = { pacifist = yes }
NOT = { culture_group = skaven_group }
NOT = { religion_group = greenskin_gods_group }
NOT = { trait = vampire_necrarch_visible }
NAND = {
religion_group = necromantic_group
trait = vampire_jade_visible
}
NOR = {
has_character_flag = currently_reconquering_iberia
reconquista_check_trigger = yes
}
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOT = { same_realm = FROM }
OR = {
NOT = { religion_group = FROM }
is_heresy_of = FROM
is_parent_religion = FROM
AND = {
religion_group = ormazd_gods_group
NOT = { religion = FROM }
FROM = {
NOT = {
any_current_enemy = {
NOT = {
religion_group = ormazd_gods_group
}
}
}
}
}
The deleted section being where I've put a string of capital A's (obviously I've not included these A's in the actual txt document!)
Thanks!

Your file is different from the mine maybe you are not using the 1.16 version or that is the wrong cb.

You could use this (i also added invasion and coastal conquest for vampire pirates)

Attachments

• 00_cb_types.txt
    403,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Your file is different from the mine maybe you are not using the 1.16 version or that is the wrong cb.

You could use this (i also added invasion and coastal conquest for vampire pirates)
This is really odd, you were right in that I wasn't using the correct version, I've since upgraded to the 1.16 release and I'm having the same problem, even with your modified txt. As an example, if I start as Adelais the Changer (the tzeentchian champion on the border of Bretonnia and Imperial Westerland) I still don't have access to the holy war CB

Edit: The Holy War CB seems available for other religions, for example playing as Imperial Westerland allows use of the Holy War CB against the aforementioned Adelais, likewise starting as Bretonnia allows use of the CB against the norsemen coastal provinces...

Last edited:
Is there a good way to become a vampire when not starting as one? I seduced one and even got maimed and everything but no vampirism. Is it like a chance of happening?
Yeah, there is a percentage chance of it happening. You may need to save scum it a few times before it gives you the result you want.

Hello!

Will the Everqueen title remain as a theocracy or is there a chance for it to become a feudal one(and playable)?
You could try set_government console command and switch to her. Beats me how playable that would be mechanically. Playing Ulthuan but not the Phoenix King is miserable when dumbasses make him go isolationist or the dozens if not hundreds of pleasure cultists make him join their number so they can fuck up everything without consequence.

Playing Avelorn would be a different matter, just pick one of the vassals, get a claim and press it. Or get an excuse to revoke, then deliberately lose the election when you die. While I have not done either, in my experience the Everqueen loses Avelorn more often than not when left to the mercies of AI.

Any info/advice about beastmen?
Are they in a playable state or is better to hold off?
They are definitely one of the most complete races in the mod currently. When it comes to info/advice, I can't give you any. I would recommend you join the discord server, as there are people readily available to answer most inquiries you have throughout the day.

Hello.

Can you reform a Chaos Host into a Chaos Court/Feudal Government? Im playing as a Khornate Chaos Host in Norsca with max tribal organization and a stone hill fort in my capital, the game said that a Chaos Host can reform into feudal as long as im not in the chaos wastes but so far I see not option to reform my government, which either means I'm still missing requirements or the option to reform as a chaos host has not been implemented in the mod yet. I'm aware that I could just use the console to change gov. but I wanted to do it "naturally" because I went the effort to get tribal org up.

I would greatly appreciate any answers you guys have.

Hi. The game seemed a little dull when I played it last time, not because it's bad, I'm still in love with this mod. However, some issues ,such as buildings, were missing. So my question is: What other mods would you recommend using it with? Does improved genetics or expanded traits conflict with mod?

Thank you in advance for immediate assistance.

No idea if this has been asked before, but when playing as the Amazons i cannot give land because it tells me that the person i'm giving it to needs to be able to marry and produce heirs?
But uh, amazons can't marry? Or am i missing something? Seems like a big oversight if you ask me

Hello.

How i can become everchosen? I am ruler of chaotic nomadic empire and demon-prince of Khorne with 250 combat skill. I can destroy all world, but still do not get any events to become everchosen.

Last edited:
Hello.

How i can become everchosen? I am ruler of chaotic nomadic empire and demon-prince of Khorne with 250 combat skill. I can destroy all world, but still do not get any events to become everchosen.
Only chaos undivided can become everchosen
It takes longer and is harder then becoming a deamon prince
But it’s undevideds answer to deamon prince hood and gives a far stronger bounus after you achieve it