• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

caiza soze

Recruit
5 Badges
Jun 15, 2020
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
We’ve just started a new online multiplayer game (4 human players, 2 AI). A few turns in and we all had world events... different world events. I haven’t spoken to player 4, but the other 3 of us all had completely different world events on the same turn.

Is this how they are meant to work? I had assumed world events were applied to the world and effected everyone, not player specific.

World Events should be the same for every player in the game, if it's not something might have occurred or is interfering with the system. Was the World Event preceded or followed by a Out of Sync error? Did something out of the ordinary happen beforehand? Which turn were you on and which World Events did each of you see/get?

World Events should be the same for every player in the game, if it's not something might have occurred or is interfering with the system. Was the World Event preceded or followed by a Out of Sync error? Did something out of the ordinary happen beforehand? Which turn were you on and which World Events did each of you see/get?

The world events happened on turn 8.

Player 4 (the last human player in turn order) had two out of sync errors on the turn directly before the world events happened.

Player 1 (me) then had a Magnetic Field Disruption world event. Player 3 had a Supermoons world event. Player 4 had an Acid Rain world event. (I haven’t spoken to player 2 so not sure what happened to them).

Not sure if relevant but the game is set to continents and none of us have met another player yet. Also the game is on Xbox one (game pass). I am the host and have the invasions expansion, none of the other players have any expansions.