The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An ancestor of Napoleon ruling a french monastic order...and: Balkanized France
(And Two-Sicilies, formed by the AI)

20200616155721_1.jpg

Also in Europe:
A young devil ruling in England - long may he reign! :D

20200615152100_1.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions:
I had the same thing happen in one of my games, except with Meckenburg instead of Brunswick

For the first time ever I had the "A very strategic marriage" happen in my game,where Burgundy went under a PU with Austria and it got ceded to Spain,that event is super rare and of course I wasn't playing Spain when it occurred...

Can someone explain - how did they get there?
View attachment 591361
Random event, that changes religion in province. Seems to be more frequent this patch. Also works for other heretics, like Orthodox. I don't know, if this event worked for heretics in previous patches. I'm running Orthodox Swarm Austria right now and every couple of months there's at least 1 province, that randomly flips Protestant or Reformed. I think, that I even had 1 province flip Sunni in Russian region.

Ah c'mon! We didn't bled enough!!
View attachment 591204
In previous patches it bugged out anyway when people separatepeaced during the conflict, which always happen in a League War. The only way I found to get it was to play as the HRE with a vassalswarm and to attack into a coalition spanning all of Asia.

Random event, that changes religion in province. Seems to be more frequent this patch. Also works for other heretics, like Orthodox. I don't know, if this event worked for heretics in previous patches. I'm running Orthodox Swarm Austria right now and every couple of months there's at least 1 province, that randomly flips Protestant or Reformed. I think, that I even had 1 province flip Sunni in Russian region.
The thing is - interfaith conversions happens when owner is in same religious group (at least from what is known to me on those events) - and Beja is Muslim. I suppose these have been converted back when territory was under Ethiopia, but three provinces? What is MTTH of that? Need to recheck - maybe Ethiopia completed Innovation...