EUIV: 1.30.2 Austria is now Live! (checksum c92d) - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this the full patch note? Was there any fix for the 'f' search shortcut that always add an f into the search bar?

As annoying as that is, that is not material for a hotfix patch I am afraid

• 4Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
That’s Great! Thanks! Just one thing: did you change anything about the AI Economics? Specially the fact that the great powers are taking tons of debt and going bankrupt every game? If not, can we expect a later patch to fix this issue?

• 7Like
Reactions:
Yepp, if it ain't big enough you can't transport it. The original idea as iterated before is that we want to emphasize local usage of mercs.

How does the prioritization work if, say, I have 20 boats, 10k merc army, and 15k normal army in one province, and attach both armies to the transports?

Will it load the 10k mercs to the boats first and then the remainder from the normal army?

Or will it load the 15k normal army first, then attempt to load the mercs and fail?

Yes but because of our workflow and trying to get the patch out asap the tool that parses for the changelog couldn't find this entry I am afraid
Code:
- AI - Diplomacy: Reverted misstake that made AI ignore it's logic for joining HRE.
Probably some more things that it missed because of that.

Yepp, if it ain't big enough you can't transport it. The original idea as iterated before is that we want to emphasize local usage of mercs.
Thank you for clarifying and thank you for your hotfix and your fantastic work on the expansion! Really looking forward to starting a game in the HRE now :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
One other thing: can you still buy your way out of the excommunication just after being excommunicated? Or there is now a cooldown for buying the indulgence?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is there any fix yet for the bug where you promise AI allies land, give them nothing, and they are cool with it?

If there is nothing they in the end when evaluating for the peace that they want, they are supposed to be cool with it, fixing a previous issue where you could give them nothing and they would get upset. If there's a way to cheese it please report it in the bug report forum.

• 9Like
Reactions:
How does the prioritization work if, say, I have 20 boats, 10k merc army, and 15k normal army in one province, and attach both armies to the transports?

Will it load the 10k mercs to the boats first and then the remainder from the normal army?

Or will it load the 15k normal army first, then attempt to load the mercs and fail?

Depending on order that it processes the armies in the province, if going by order you said it will take the 10k mercs first.

Reactions:
Is there any fix yet for the bug where you promise AI allies land, give them nothing, and they are cool with it?

Its an often requested feature of the game. So its not a bug.

They are only cool about it for certain circumstances. When they can't core the land.

The bug is that they are ok to join a war where they can't core any of the available provinces they desire.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Depending on order that it processes the armies in the province, if going by order you said it will take the 10k mercs first.

So the moral of the story is that the order of attachment matters? Or does the game process the armies of a given province in a fixed order independent of the order you issue the attachments?

No fix for not getting ducats in peace deals, then - just tested it in game and it's still broken. Appreciate the work in getting the other stuff fixed, but will there be further hotfixes?

Wut? Works fine for me, and I've made plenty of use of that in several runs since 1.30.1, the most recent being MP just yesterday. Is the money being funnelled to one of your allies with a higher war participation, maybe?

Reactions:
There is still a big issue with automatised diplomats. When you want allocate some diplomats to outraged countries, the diplomat just stay 1 month on a country and go just after that to an another. He didn't wait to have the +100 improved opinion to go on another country. This is really frustrating, especially when you play with diplomatic ideas...

Reactions:
If there is nothing they in the end when evaluating for the peace that they want, they are supposed to be cool with it, fixing a previous issue where you could give them nothing and they would get upset. If there's a way to cheese it please report it in the bug report forum.

I've already reported it. There seems to be a clear case of it completely breaking. The situation was human England promising Aragon and Castile pieces of France (which they both rivaled and wanted land in) to join in on Surrender of Maine. They still wanted the same French land up to the day of the peace treaty, where I took the PU and gave them nothing. And they didn't react at all: no disapproval in the peace window, no loss in trust, nothing. Still allied.

• 1Like
Reactions: