[Dev Team] 2.7.2 Beta Patch Released (checksum 2dec)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have those notifications . Are you sure that you did not disable them? If you disable one of them they carry over between games. Customize the right ledger (Outliner) to see your removed notifications to see if that is the problem

Can you post a screenshot of those notifications? Me and a lot of others are missing notifications of any kind for planets completing building and district construction and starbases completing ship construction.

Reactions:
@Obidobi Why not lock this thread when there's official 2.7.2 released?

Hello,
when will you allow me and my friend to play a coop game together as a one empire?
We bought this game only because it was possible before. You removed it 2 years ago.
We dont play Stellaris anymore since you castrated it. Will real coop be restored to the game? If not - you should refund the money.

Reactions:
Hello,
when will you allow me and my friend to play a coop game together as a one empire?
We bought this game only because it was possible before. You removed it 2 years ago.
We dont play Stellaris anymore since you castrated it. Will real coop be restored to the game? If not - you should refund the money.

Refund money after 2 years? How greedy can you be? Why not have it for free right?
Btw what's the point of playing as one empire? Just an idea of it seems a little bit stupid to me.
You can still play together in federation.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Refund money after 2 years? How greedy can you be? Why not have it for free right?
Btw what's the point of playing as one empire? Just an idea of it seems a little bit stupid to me.

This is an ignorant post. Co-op as a single faction is very popular in strategy games. And it's an even better fit for Stellaris since there are more different aspects to the gameplay than in the RTS games where shared control co-op is most often seen, such as Starcraft, Age of Empires or Planetary Annihilation. Much easier to divide up the tasks in Stellaris without getting in eachother's way.

Reactions:
This is an ignorant post. Co-op as a single faction is very popular in strategy games. And it's an even better fit for Stellaris since there are more different aspects to the gameplay than in the RTS games where shared control co-op is most often seen, such as Starcraft, Age of Empires or Planetary Annihilation. Much easier to divide up the tasks in Stellaris without getting in eachother's way.

Single faction in Stellaris simply sounds super boring to me. There's not enough content for two players to manage one empire. Micromanagement hell in the late game which is in the game right now is not a valid point, as that's a bad game design. And calling my post ignorant just because other games have something which this doesn't is at best pathetic. Don't expect games to be the same.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Its not about greed. I bought the game, because there was possibility to play as a one fraction - like Europa Universalis. And one day, deverlopers just removed it from the game with no reason. I asked may times and I got an answer it should be back "soon". How long shoud I wait? Your thinking is a little bit stupid to me.