• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seriously, even Microsoft no longer support Win 7. Its Win 10 or bust, baby . BTW, there are ways to upgrade Win 7 for free.....if you know where to look!

Well I too only upgraded to Win 10 back in December. I hate spyware and Win 10 is exactly that in my opinion.
But if you want to play newer games... "One death you have to die."

Reactions:
Seriously, even Microsoft no longer support Win 7. Its Win 10 or bust, baby . BTW, there are ways to upgrade Win 7 for free.....if you know where to look!
I'm loyal to only three things in this life: the Camarilla, House Bolton and Windows 7. And nothing will stop me from playing BL2 using it.

• 1Like
Reactions:

Good idea. Why didn't make that change yet? I could upgrade my computer's hardware too :D
Except for one thing:

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

If i could i would have already done so :(
And the next person that says that Win10 is great or good will make me post the full song's video >(
Do you want ABBA? Because i will give you ABBA :(

But back to BLII. Seriously now, does anybody have any idea of what the requirements could be? :)

Reactions:
Hey its not exactly new ... but i was reading old DD, and found something where we can compare that polish, developers is adding. :)
And i believe there certainly is some!
Old:
aurora-interior-small-dc18c1.png

New:
screenshot-slider-9-74a193.jpg

Reactions:
found something on reddit think you guys might like it..this was 4 days ago but since this post hasn't received anything new for awhile i decided this might be good..idk if this info is accurate or not cuz this is the internet and things can be changed to look like the real deal..dont let that get you down...me it looks good
here ya go...and ik it's early but hey lmao theme of the game merry Christmas lol

• 1Like
Reactions:
found something on reddit think you guys might like it..this was 4 days ago but since this post hasn't received anything new for awhile i decided this might be good..idk if this info is accurate or not cuz this is the internet and things can be changed to look like the real deal..dont let that get you down...me it looks good
here ya go...and ik it's early but hey lmao theme of the game merry Christmas lol

Lets hope they show something or say anything. We are like what, 13 hours into June and still no news or DD? Disappointing with the game increases :p

In fact this isnt new ...
(I posted it few weeks ago)

The problem with this information is that, PDX interactive is part of Guerrilla show ... but there is no confrimation about that Bloodlines2 will be presented there. :-/
We should not forget that Bloodlines 2 is not at all the only product they have ... also Outstar was talking about some Werewolf the Apocalipse game, in last WoD news ... so that "being confimmed" dont need to mean that we will get anything new. :(

//edit:
And keep on mind that discord, twitter, facebook, and even WoD news working around "#bloodlines" keep sadly silent about this event ...
Just dont let your hype to disapoint you ... again. :(

Reactions:

The problem with this information is that, PDX interactive is part of Guerrilla show ... but there is no confrimation about that Bloodlines2 will be presented there. :-/
We should not forget that Bloodlines 2 is not at all the only product they have ... also Outstar was talking about some Werewolf the Apocalipse game, in last WoD news ... so that "being confimmed" dont need to mean that we will get anything new. :(

//edit:
And keep on mind that discord, twitter, facebook, and even WoD news working around "#bloodlines" keep sadly silent about this event ...

dont worry, im not letting it disappoint me because as i said this is the internet and information like that can be easily changed or edited but regardless im sure we're all going to watch the events PDX will be present at..i'll be waiting to watch it on YouTube if GC streams there events if not im sure information weather BL2 was there or not will be here...eather way im careful not to get overhyped tnx for telling me :)

Reactions:

//edit:

I take at least some hope from the knowledge that it was published via the Bloodlines 2 Twitter Account. One would hope that they would try to avoid building up any false expectations. Also, I'd assume that Paradox would try to maximise exposure, from an event like this, by having all their Studios put something together (IIRC, their 3 big titles for this year are Empire of Sin, Crusader Kings 3 & Bloodlines 2).

In fairness, also, this whole Covid-19 thing has dampened my hype about a lot of things......not just computer games :D..

Reactions:
Also, I'd assume that Paradox would try to maximise exposure, from an event like this, by having all their Studios put something together (IIRC, their 3 big titles for this year are Empire of Sin, Crusader Kings 3 & Bloodlines 2).
Exactly ...
That is why i dont understand how we could not yet heared "yes, there will be *game XY* on this event" ...

But once again ...
We didnt heared even single word "before release" about new trailer, new websites, or new screenshots presented there ...
Dunno, i dont understand this marketing. :-/

Also ...
I could swear that this info was published by PDX twitter account ... cant find it on bloodlines one. :-/
But i dont use twitter usualy, so maybe i do something wrong. :D

Reactions:
True that...
But on the other hand:
DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!! - Changeling: the dreaming :D
True that ...
But on the other (or is it main again?) hand:

I believe the next event Paradox will be at is the Guerilla Collective (https://www.guerrillacollective.com/). We don't have the schedule online for what games will be there but if there's Bloodlines 2 news we'll be sure to post about it here and on our social media/Discord.
And so far nothing ...

I kinda start feeling a little bit like Mr. Sceptical here. :D
I know there is few days left. :p

Reactions:
Hi first post. With regards to the pc specs it has a sensible suggestion on game debate. Just like you I had an a8 though just upgraded to six core xeon x5460 24gb ram and ati rx 550 2gb 500GB ssd for 200 pounds after I sold the old pc based on the a z400 workstation.

Reactions:
Told ya ...

Prince of Discord said:
It's me again @everyone,

Here's some Discord updates and some news on the Paradox Insider event that was scheduled for the 6th June.

So let's run with that first. We will be postponing the event to a later date. Bloodlines 2 will be a part of this event, and we will be showing some sneak peeks into things we haven't shown before. So stay tuned folks for the new schedule.

• 1Like
Reactions:
We do not know when ...
But i believe its quite safe to presume that Bloodlines2 will not be part of Guerilla ...

so what other events could they possibly be at to show off bloodlines 2 i mean there's gotta be more events happening at the 6th of this month not just guerilla and PDX can't attend all of them so which ones you think they might show up to?

Reactions: