• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New flag for the fantasy campaigns. classic hoi2 sheild and flag please. No rush.
prussia.png

russia.png

Reactions:
Can someone help me finding pictures for these members of Mouvement Franciste: Paul Guirard, Godefroy Dupont, André Rainsart.
I could not find it after and intensive search...

Can someone help me finding pictures for these members of Mouvement Franciste: Paul Guirard, Godefroy Dupont, André Rainsart.
I could not find it after and intensive search...

I did a basic search, but so fare I did not find much on Paul Guirard, Godefroy Dupont, André Rainsart. It can be helpfull to use google translate in french to get closer to what you are looking for. AOD has collection of french fare right yo can access the minister files in its updates. Fra, Vic and U17.

Glad to help. Also I'm will glad to help with skins, new scenario pics, event pics and etc.
Yes. I'll test this mod

I will have a few plans for prussia and russia later this summer. If you can and what to do it.

For the moment I only need a topbar for this russia flag. In a similar style of old Saltire topbar.

Attachments

• russia.zip
    46,5 KB · Views: 0
I will have a few plans for prussia and russia later this summer. If you can and what to do it.

For the moment I only need a topbar for this russia flag. In a similar style of old Saltire topbar.

1.png

Reactions:
Can I plase have classic hoi2 sheild and flag for those 3 please. No rush.

CSA empire
csa1.png

Soviet England(puppet)
england_communist.jpg

Leftwing Russia
National Bolshevik Party.jpg

I have been working a little on Prussia, Empire of Russia and the Union of communist Britain and I wonder if I can get a fullscreen, sidebar and a Sidebar_minimap for those nations please? The maker of those skinns/grapics have free hands and can make it what way is the best or convenient solution for those picture I have added here in the files.

Attachments

• fantasy campaign.rar
    3,2 MB · Views: 0
I have been working a little on Prussia, Empire of Russia and the Union of communist Britain and I wonder if I can get a fullscreen, sidebar and a Sidebar_minimap for those nations please? The maker of those skinns/grapics have free hands and can make it what way is the best or convenient solution for those picture I have added here in the files.

FL15.png

FL16.png

FL17.png

FL18.png

FL19.png

FL20.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Reactions:
Well that is the best new skins I have seen for a long time better than hoi2 original work for sure. Very helpful it was and the flags where great to.
roa_skins.png

Would it be at all possible to get these made in the DH format?
Flag Counter Flag
Thanks.

I can make counter for you next week, but not the DH flags. Those symbols are bit to much for this forum. You should have them in zipfolder next time.

Well that is the best new skins I have seen for a long time better than hoi2 original work for sure. Very helpful it was and the flags where great to.
View attachment 592736

Thanks! Always glad to help, man.
Ahhh, so my skins were for good and old Abyss scenario? I'm suppouse that in future you'll ask me to help with skins for commie Japan, Bourbons, Cossacks and etc? I'll glad to help

Thanks! Always glad to help, man.
Ahhh, so my skins were for good and old Abyss scenario? I'm suppouse that in future you'll ask me to help with skins for commie Japan, Bourbons, Cossacks and etc? I'll glad to help

Yes the Abyss and Armegedon scenario. Maybe commie Japan and North America, but not for all of them. I dont think that many plays those nations.

Can I have classic hoi2 flags out of those two please?

300px-Eureka_Flag.svg.png
Australia Republic

Empire of Australia for the Abyss/Armageddon.
eurkea2.png
Can also at some poit have a topbar out Empire of Australia please? No rush.

Would it be at all possible to get these made in the DH format?
Counter
Flag

Thanks.

Here is a counter. I hope you will like it. I cant make a flag for you.

Attachments

• Counter_amr.zip
    1,4 KB · Views: 0
Can I at some point I have a fullscreen and sidebar for those 3 nations here. Its for the Abyss and Armagedon scenario. kingdom of Bourbon, communist Japan and USN. A north america with Canada. It is no rush. And after those skins I wont ask about it for a very very long time. I think I got covered up most of the intreresting nations.

Attachments

• abyss.armagedon.skinns.rar
    3,4 MB · Views: 0