• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OliverThulin

Corporal
6 Badges
Dec 9, 2019
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Hello commanders!
I hope you and yours are having a pleasant and safe start to your week.

As of writing this post, we're less than a full day away from the release of Invasions, our next Age of Wonders: Planetfall expansion. I'm sure you're all aware. To kick the release off in style, we're going to host a release stream in which we hang out and play some of it together.

WHAT: The Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Invasions Release Stream
WHEN: 14:30 CEST
WHERE: twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

We would also like to invite you to ask Tom, who will be live with us, anything you would like to know about the expansion. Post your questions in this thread, and we may answer it on the air.

We're very much looking forward to seeing you in the chat, and more importantly, to get Invasions into your hands tomorrow when it launches!

INV RELEASE STREAM.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Eggxciting!

Hope the release will go well and that you still have some surprises in store for us.

I will join in on the fun a bit later as I'll be in work, so everything should be in place by then and the Lizardfolk will rule supreme!

I think most of my question will be answered after I start to play like what can Firebranded do, or what are the new neutral units.

thank you for such a wonderful game i have played it for over 100 hours on xbox

i dont have any questions more like things i want to see to make the game better

Hero abilities that don't work unless you are commander of the army give the hero a small buff when they are not the leader of the army such as shield battery would give the hero plus 1 shield when not commander of the army

More costumes options for all heroes on xbox and every where else

Selling weapons to other commanders or trading to npc or paying for things with weapons such as npc quests

If you and a not friendly commander are both at war with the same commander you can call a temporary truce to join forces until the faction is defeated

A easier way to delete multiple saves on xbox maybe you could group them to the commanders it takes way to long to del saves one at a time

Be able to make a few custom heroes that could be put into the pool of heroes that come into the game also away to turn other heroes on your side like after to kill the commander of the faction or maybe a different way maybe a level 12 skill for commanders only

when making some one a vessel having more control over them right now it does not feel like you have any control over them other then they can't attack you. like if you ask them to attack this city they say may be i will may be i wont

thanks again for this wonderful game i hope more of the age of wonders games come to xbox

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hey Triumph, can you something about future of Planettfall I am little shy to ask this but there isn't other way than directly.

Are you have in plan to give us longtime Planetfall support and development like Stellaris/HoI/EU IV one or you planing just one two expansion and finish with development of game like Surviving Mars?

Personally I will buy it only if you plain to give us longtime development support as I can see Planetfall have big potential but still lack amount of content and deep of games like Heroes of Might and Magic III which is similar in many way expect place and time of story.

Please consider to add fully city screen when we can see how our colonies look and grow during development like townscreen in HOMM games and AOW 1 (with option to disable it for players who don't want it). Game fractions have amazing art and will be great if we have townscreen when we can see our colonies in all its glory and shine + add more interesting building for build if you add townscreen into game. Civilization and HOMM can be your inspiration for it now is to generic and uninteresting.

Please understand this as a well-intentioned post because I really hope that Planerfall will grow and become better and better with every new patch and expansion! :)

Cheers.
Posting here as that was the intention

• 1Like
Reactions: