• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aiwyth

Community Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey City Builders! We mentioned before that we also have something planned for our console players ;) All the details can be found below! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them in this thread.

Green Cities console giveaway FAQ

1. Which DLC can I get for free?

With this offer, you can get Cities: Skylines Green Cities DLC for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

2. How long is this offer running for?
  • Xbox: May 21st 0:01am UTC - May 28th 23:59pm UTC
  • PlayStation Europe: May 21st 0:01am your local time - May 28th 23:59pm your local time
  • PlayStation America: May 21st 8:01am PT - May 28th 7:59am PT
  • PlayStation Asia*: May 21st 11:01am SST (Singapore Standard Time) - May 28th 10:59am SST.
3. How can I redeem the DLC on my console?

If you’re using PlayStation 4:
  • Make sure you’re logged into your PlayStation account with Cities: Skylines base game.
  • Go to the PlayStation Store tab.
  • Search for ‘Green Cities’ or ‘Cities: Skylines - Green Cities’ and go to the add-on page.
  • Click ‘Download’
If you’re using Xbox One:
  • Make sure you’re logged into your Xbox account with Cities: Skylines base game.
  • Go to the Store tab.
  • Search for ‘Green Cities’ or ‘Cities: Skylines - Green Cities’ and go to the add-on page.
  • Click ‘Get’.
You can also claim Green Cities DLC using PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store websites.

4. Are there any extra steps I need to take in order to redeem Green Cities on Xbox One or PlayStation 4?

Just go to your console store and claim the DLC - simple as that! :) If you would like to be informed about our special offers in the future, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.

How to sign up for Cities newsletter.jpg

5. Do I need to be a PS+ or Xbox Live Gold member to receive the DLC for free or to play it?

No.

6. Do I need to own the base game to play the DLC?

Yes, you need to own Cities: Skylines base game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One to be able to use the DLC content.

7. I own the game on PC, can I still get the Green Cities DLC?

No, this promotion is available only for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players.

8. I already bought this DLC, can I get a refund? Or another DLC for free?

No, it's not possible.

*PlayStation Asia includes the following territories: Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Hey City Builders! We mentioned before that we also have something planned for our console players ;) All the details can be found below! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them in this thread.

Green Cities console giveaway FAQ

1. Which DLC can I get for free?

With this offer, you can get Cities: Skylines Green Cities DLC for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

2. How long is this offer running for?
  • Xbox: May 21st 0:01am UTC - May 28th 23:59pm UTC
3. How can I redeem the DLC on my console?

If you’re using Xbox One:
  • Make sure you’re logged into your Xbox account with Cities: Skylines base game.
  • Go to the Store tab.
  • Click ‘Get’.

7. I own the game on PC, can I still get the Green Cities DLC?

No, this promotion is available only for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players.

No, it's not possible. There ist nothing for free in the XBox/MS Store.

How to make friends - paradox version.