• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It doesn't look like Crimson Skies.

... what's Crimson Skies?

I know it exists and it was one of the few games during the time I had a nice Friendly Local Gaming Store about three blocks from my house. (Yeah, my wallet hated me so much.) That's about *IT*.

I know it exists and it was one of the few games during the time I had a nice Friendly Local Gaming Store about three blocks from my house. (Yeah, my wallet hated me so much.) That's about *IT*.
The 411 on Crimson Skies, an alternate and very Steampunky edging into Dieselpunky 1930’s Big and Zoomy Game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Skies

GW "borrowing" ideas from other IP is not exactly new news...I'm just glad they are finally coming back to more than just warhammer....they *used* to be so good with such a broad range of IPs and products!

After Ebba and Alex spoke so highly of HBS during the recently completed Paradox 4Q 2019 Report to Shareholders (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/battletech-and-paradox’s-4q-interim-report-to-shareholders.1332636/#post-26267256)

Just now I could help but think I’m another 5, 10 years, THIS could be the HBS in-Studio cafeteria! : )

B0454CCB-7C6B-421A-9410-35A3AF2A9B2B.jpeg

i would hope they add some color to it....thats just so black n white....:D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Yep. Bushwacker.

Thanks very much @stjobe & @Havamal !

As a relatively new fan of the franchise, I'd never have identified such a Mech without your help, as most of my BATTLETECH knowledge comes from HBS's fantastic videogame as well as the Grey Death trilogy and Wolf's Dragoon old paperback novels... :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Oh, such a thread exists? Great!

So, when does the next bug fixing-patch come?
I know, it's Corona-Time and all that, but this game has now been two years out and the circumstance that there are still contract-breaking bugs, isn't a sign of quality.

Reactions:
I find HBS has produced few noticeable bugs. Granted, if you're one of the people who experienced a crash to windows at launch, that would be very noticeable, but overall the quality has been pretty high at HBS.
And since this is the bickering thread, I will complain that the Stellaris game we got sits at the opposite site of the spectrum.
Good thing Mitch keeps calling the shots at HBS.

• 4Like
Reactions: