Claim What You Deserve in Europa Universalis IV: Emperor

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
im sorry wat.jpg

ok google

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
A DLC and its accompanying update in development for more than a year, a lot of completions, fixes, optimisations and balance, a lot of QoL-stuff, a focus on central europe and italy ( including missions ) and a rework of ancient, but crucial mechanics like the ones for the HRE, the Pope and mercs ... Are you about to end EU-IV in order to announce EU-V ?

I mean the "Emperor"-DLC for EU-IV looks a lot like the "Holy-Fury"-DLC for CK-II.

• 1Like
Reactions:
A DLC and its accompanying update in development for more than a year, a lot of completions, fixes, optimisations and balance, a lot of QoL-stuff, a focus on central europe and italy ( including missions ) and a rework of ancient, but crucial mechanics like the ones for the HRE, the Pope and mercs ... Are you about to end EU-IV in order to announce EU-V ?

I mean the "Emperor"-DLC for EU-IV looks a lot like the "Holy-Fury"-DLC for CK-II.

Let us hope this is not the case ! I feel that EU IV has way to go still to reach its' full potential. I don't think we are ready for EU V. Not even close. That would also mean work on EU IV would slow down and die, so no new content for at least a couple of years....

• 1Like
Reactions: