[Dev Team] 2.7.2 Beta Patch Released (checksum 2dec)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When this will be fixed? Half of my resources goes nowhere!

Screenshot_4.png

• 4Like
Reactions:
Much appreciated that the performance issues are being fixed, that was definitely issue #1, but not even a small tweak to the military AI? You can easily beat the AI's fleets on Grand Admiral because they don't know how to move them. You just avoid the fleets and take all of their planets, its ridiculous and too easy. 200k fleet in 2250?, no problem they will never attack you directly.

Reactions:
Just wanted to say that I personally really appreciate beta branches that have rapid turnaround instead of a full QA pass. A game like Stellaris just has too much surface area for QA to catch everything. You've got a huge userbase hungry for bug fixes, why not kill two birds with one stone? The people who demand a 100% bug-free product can wait for things to hit mainline (and still be disappointed :)).
Thanks for the increased focus on bug fixing (and visibility!) I for one really appreciate it!

• 4Like
Reactions:
Experienced in 2.7.1
Confirmed Bug - Fleet size off and phantom -1 building ship same as Col. W. T. Philmore above
Confirmed Bug - Megacorp, only one leader option during election
Bug - Construction ship building station in tree of life system, tree of life protectors come back into system. Get "unable to build, resources returned" message. Not sure if alloys came back but influence DID NOT return. Tested multiple times, happened everytime

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you. I also appreciate the focus on performance and bugfixing in this patch, and hope that some of the other more serious bugs reported in the forum also manage to get fixed over the next versions. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: