• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX-Nicou

Captain
39 Badges
Oct 22, 2019
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
Hi everyone!

We have released a very tiny hotfix mostly focusing on Linux users!

Full Changelog 3.3.3:

- Fixed a potential security issue.
- Added support for Linux to get access to the currently released rulers for the Monarch's Journey. The rulers for Linux won't be continuously updated however (nevertheless those unlocked will suffice to get all CK3 perks).

Cheers,

hotfix333.png

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
There's always a chance with any patch that they affect mods. This patch however is quite minimal and I expect the vast majority of the mods to be unaffected. However mods that rework the main menu gui might need to do some tweaks if they find the mod not loading properly anymore.
Mods that define supported version specifically targeting 3.3.2 might also need to upgrade their supported version.

Reactions:
Hi everyone!

We have released a very tiny hotfix mostly focusing on Linux users!

Full Changelog 3.3.3:
- Fixed a potential security issue.
- Added support for Linux to get access to the currently released rulers for the Monarch's Journey. The rulers for Linux won't be continuously updated however (nevertheless those unlocked will suffice to get all CK3 perks).

Cheers,
I have a question, I tried to play today but game failed to boot up, I have already tried to turn off the mods, dlc validate option, reboot my pc, delete and install this game, did that again but now deleting the main map from ck2. Is there any known solution for this, it boot the launcher up for ck2 but when I press play it minimize and I can't get it working again

I was about to write a bug report because OMG did the game take a really long time to finish loading. The blue bar was stuck at 99.9%, I thought it had frozen I killed the process twice.

Breaks when the world stopped making sense
Cant roll back
Thanks!

Reactions:
By any chances can I rollback to previous 3.3.2?
It seems you've made some minor fix like "can_build_walls_trigger" in 00_scripted_triggers.txt and also mongol_events, along with this patch. But you don't put them in the changelog.
And I did not have 3.3.2 snap for a comparison. It's making mod rebasing work a little trouble.

Last edited:
It seems you've made some minor fix like "can_build_walls_trigger" in 00_scripted_triggers.txt and also mongol_events, along with this patch. But you don't put them in the changelog.

I compared these two files between the 3.3 version and the current 3.3.3 version in Winmerge and found no differences.
In other words, it appears no files got harmed. Not these.

Last edited:
Reactions: