• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why do the counties of Isles of Whips, Manticore Isles, Marahai, The Thousand Isles, Lonely Light, and Isle of Flies not have dejure duchies?
Can you guys fix this?
If not, is there a mod that does?

Last edited:
I'm just curious now, but what is in the future for this mod? Is it just bug fixes? or are there any features that are planned?

• 1Like
Reactions:
How to become a lunatic (beside the scholarship focus)?

I believe certain events with a mystic court physician has a chance of giving lunatic.

So it’s been a while since I played this awesome mod.

Currently playing as Jon Snow and KoTN. I’m claiming the iron throne and I bribed good will from the Vale, Dorne, and the Reach.

I don’t have official alliances with them, but I kinda figured they or some small lords might declare for me. Only a few months in, but nope. It also doesn’t appear as though the lords are given a chance? It isn’t saying Lords are declaring for Tommen either.He’s just raising troops from across Westeros.

What gives? Why aren’t lords getting to choose who to support?

Under what circumstances can you get "expand realm through conquest" ambition? I am archon of Volantis (I made it noble oligarchy). I could have that ambition when playing as previous character, but now it disappeared. In game filest it seems that Volantis is special case somehow.

I'm just curious now, but what is in the future for this mod? Is it just bug fixes? or are there any features that are planned?
I have the same question now that CK3 is out.

I hope we do see a final version, which doesn't have to be new features, just bug fixes before the CK3 version is out! :) Anyways, knuckey and the rest of the team are true legends. I've been playing the AGOT mod since it came out, and it is one of the best mods ever made.

Reactions:
The only major patches I could see coming beyond potential bug fixes would be new start dates once the sixth and seventh books are released (hopefully).

Tried re-installing AGOT for CKII, and now in the War of Conquest bookmark, all of the Basilisk Isles (except for Gogossos, which is properly owned by a Ruin) are owned by no character on the character-selection screen, and upon game start, they're populated by Gogossoi Valyrian characters. Is this supposed to happen? Checksum is FYIO, so the mod *should* be installed correctly.

Quick question, it has been awhile since I updated this mod and it seems that it changed the way education levels work. in the past the ZE Education Trait Events decided what level of education a child would end up with and there was a list of traits that would factor into this. Now that list seems to have been removed and I am wondering how one goes about increasing the likelihood of a certain level of education now?

As far as I know the learning stat gives a chance to get a higher tier education. Paying the higher price for education gives a temporal learnig boost, that will disappear when the child reaches adulthood.