"Remember me" login option non-functioning? [MEGATHREAD]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new day has started, and i didn't need to log again... getting really better... :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
No problems today. After all these years, has it really been fixed?
Well, before the forum upgrade, i was limited to about 72 hours.... i'm at half that time right now... so waiting for this week-end to assess if really fixed or not.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, before the forum upgrade, i was limited to about 72 hours.... i'm at half that time right now... so waiting for this week-end to assess if really fixed or not.
I was limited to a couple times a day, minimum. This time it's been soon two whole days. :eek:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Visited for first time in 24hrs or so today and was logged out and had to re-enter my info. Stayed on same page so that was an improvement.
Exited and came back a few hrs later and was still logged in !!! First time since the change this has happened.
Now if it would just STAY logged in until I decide to actually log out.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I was limited to a couple times a day, minimum. This time it's been soon two whole days. :eek:
Also before the upgrade?

Right after the upgrade, i was limited to a couple of hours when i was lucky... :p

I'm at 48 hours, computer was off all night, and, when i came back this morning, i was still logged in. :cool:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also before the upgrade?

Right after the upgrade, i was limited to a couple of hours when i was lucky... :p

I'm at 48 hours, computer was off all night, and, when i came back this morning, i was still logged in. :cool:
Before the upgrade. After the upgrade it often was once an hour!

Before the upgrade. After the upgrade it often was once an hour!
Oh wow... so it was really random depending on the user... :oops:

In any case, nice to see it looks like it's resolved.

On Sunday, i'm testing shifting from PC to mobile to see if that disconnects me. :p

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm at this point as well. Got my fingers crossed.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yup. Haven't had to login for a few days.
Had to relog in this morning, but that was because i let ccleaner do a clean up, including of the cookies... :p

And, as i said in another thread, unlike even before upgrade, i could connect on my smartphone, without disconnecting from PC. :cool:

• 1Like
Reactions:
And, as i said in another thread, unlike even before upgrade, i could connect on my smartphone, without disconnecting from PC. :cool:
Same here!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Always worked for me in the past but after the forum update it remembers my password but not my user name consistently. Have to enter user name every single time since the recent forum upgrade. Have cleared chrome cache and cookies - no effect.

Working good for me now the past few days.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm almost in danger to forget my password. And that is a good thing ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.