• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice thriller, very funny. It sets the mood for Christmas. And remind me of never let Mr. Damp near any comic showing the Joker. He doesn't need more ideas for... wait...
New thriller 0:59 mark, to the left!!! Is that Outstar?!?!?! o_O

EDIT: Apparently not, she is Outstar's twin sister and the woman in the Toreador page:
http://www.bloodlines2.com/en/toreador :p

• 1Like
Reactions:
New thriller 0:59 mark, to the left!!! Is that Outstar?!?!?! o_O
If so ... she is for some time now. :)
Its Toreador women, that is mentioned in OP. ;)
  • CLAN 3: TOREADOR
    bGaPsfafAFAHUA5Chz-img-half-1-gls2ga.jpeg

Reactions:
Where are the hot male characters? Only hot women in this game exactly like Bloodlines1? :mad::(

They destroyed Alec Cross design? or the man in the building is another character?
Prince_Cross.png

Reactions:
They destroyed Alec Cross design? or the man in the building is another character?
Agreed ... but concidering how easily he removed that blood, and left only shiny clean window ... maybe that wasnt Alex Cross, but Mr. Proper. o_O :D

Reactions:
I absolutely adore the trailer's atmosphere, it was exactly as Dark as a Vampire The Masquerade game should be.

Reactions:
That's him alright. Same clothes

Thing is, one is a render for the cinematic and the other is in game graphics.
As if it were VERY difficult to keep Alec face attractive and his features in the cinematic.
His face is so awful that it looks like another character.
Lou remains beautiful :rolleyes:

Reactions:
As if it were VERY difficult to keep the Cross face attractive and his features in the cinematic.
His face is so awful that it looks like another character.
Lou remains beautiful :rolleyes:
TBH I don't think we've ever seen Lou up close in ingame graphics, or I missed it? :confused:

• 1Like
Reactions:
back..trailer meh kinda good seen the mystery guy from the second trailer that has the player by the throat and kinda turned the murder victims into what id describe as joker puppets..for real..but i really do like the hot chick..but there's a certain part that kinda gets my attention im not 100% sure but the victim the player is feeding from looks like a female vampire with black hair..idk tried finding a right moment to pause to see if she had any fangs but i didn't see any..i assume she's a vampire because of her pale skin..but that could be a spot light from BL1 redsigned or just a pale human

But she's a filthy usurper! :mad::D

Yeah I was glad to see her de-giraffed.

no idea what a usurper is but never the less if she is she's a hot one..definitely kind of intimidating when she bit that guy and started drinking his blood
lmao ik she's a vampire but still remember when you first start we're a thin blood vampire may not have as mean weaknesses as a vampire or may not get hurt by the sun as bad as vampires..but we're not as strong as a full fledged vampire so..lol i would not want elif to kill me..lmao thank God she doesn't if we fail to get the info she needs from slug
hmm still no month for the release date what you guys think like when you think it will come out?

Reactions: