• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
7ED9254D-FE48-454A-A241-F938D6E3908E.jpeg

Excellent win, Good @OathOfFealty! : )
Great use of the new Mechs and superb tactics and timings. :bow:

Last edited:
Another great match with @OathOfFealty! Thank you for such a Big and Stompy challenge!

Very FUN match with @Col. Klink just now. Multiplayer Match stability wasn’t what we had hoped as it jumped up and disconnected us before the finish. But there is not a doubt in my mind that @Col. Klink was we’ll on his way to a Victory. : )

Well done, Good Sir. Well earned. :bow:

935A2555-9C9E-436F-BD7D-99F827A391A7.jpeg

I’ve got a match open in the BATTLETECH Lobby. Come on out and join me for some Big, Stompy FUN! : )

In honor of BATTLETECH’s Completion being announced today, I will be running iterations of BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights from this coming Friday through to the first Friday after Free Update 1.9 is released into the Wild, here at the end of February.

It is really quite simple, for 32-hours I monitor and play as much BATTLETECH Multiplayer as I can, running all the iteration of BATTLETECH Command Academy as are asked of me. : )

Come out and join me!

As the incomparable Lord Commander is famous for bellowing, “MechWarriors, MOUNT UP!” :bow:

Greetings and welcome to our twenty-fifth installment of BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights (FNF). Tonight’s will be a special installment in anticipation of the upcoming Free Update 1.9 :bow:

index.php

Come join us on on our BATTLETECH forum thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/battletech-friday-night-fights.1116459/

Also, feel free to check out our BATTLETECH Command Academy: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-command-academy.1116995/page-3#post-25021516

Good luck in meeting, greeting and BATTLETECH matchmaking here on discord, on the forum and in the game lobby. Now, on to BATTLETECH FNF! As Mitch's Lord Commander character on DFA is fond of saying, "MechWarriors, MOUNT UP!" : )

Fun matches today! Thank you all who joined in or started your own Lobbies.

But it is going on 2am and my Mech is turning into a pumpkin! I’m going to take a knee, get some sleep and then rejoin Friday Night Fights later tomorrow.

But before I go, let me draw your attention to @CWolfs Patreon site. Check it out!

C2157605-47DE-496D-9722-BB718A08E2F6.jpeg

3FA4527D-6F82-491C-9414-B5A0DF775524.jpeg

Great matches today, I enjoyed every single minute of the Big and Stomoy!

With it getting on and close to 2am, that is about it for me for the now...

To all those still gaming, in the immortal words of the Lord a Commander, “MechWarriors, MOUNT UP!”

Reactions:
Great matches today, I enjoyed every single minute of the Big and Stomoy!

With it getting on and close to 2am, that is about it for me for the now...

To all those still gaming, in the immortal words of the Lord a Commander, “MechWarriors, MOUNT UP!”

Is this still going on?
This would be fun to try.

Is this still going on?
This would be fun to try.
Sadly no, FNF is not currently active.

But if you would like to run some Multiplayer Matches you and I can try to sync up schedules and hold a few matches. :bow:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sadly no, FNF is not currently active.

But if you would like to run some Multiplayer Matches you and I can try to sync up schedules and hold a few matches. :bow:

That would great! I could use a good butt kicking. :-D

Send me your schedule, as mine is open pretty much all week long (except this Monday morning May 4th)

• 1Like
Reactions:
That would great! I could use a good butt kicking. :-D

Send me your schedule, as mine is open pretty much all week long (except this Monday morning May 4th)
Sounds good. : )

How about Monday Afternoon at 2pm? Or would Tuesday at 2pm work better?

Sounds good. : )

How about Monday Afternoon at 2pm? Or would Tuesday at 2pm work better?

Today I cannot, however Tuesday @ 2pm would be fine with me.

Eastern UTC -5:00 (It's 5:30 when I post this)
Sounds good, same here. Any requests, 15m / 20m /25m? Stock or Custom? Mech Draft?

Sounds good, same here. Any requests, 15m / 20m /25m? Stock or Custom? Mech Draft?

Hmm good question! Been a long time since I played MP. Have to remember what the heck the limits are. LoL.

I like my lights and mediums - I usually never touch assaults during my 5 or 6 careers/campaigns unless I'm given them.

Let's say 20M?

It's too bad we can't use mods - I think it would be too hard syncing up the same ones?