• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JooJ

Recruit
25 Badges
Sep 10, 2016
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
I already control all of their states, but when I go look for peace options there`s no way to annex the entire country(can`t annex their capital), what can I do?

I already control all of their states, but when I go look for peace options there`s no way to annex the entire country(can`t annex their capital), what can I do?

You can't annex them in one war because they have too many provinces. You might want to check the Ricky wiki and read this section. It seems that they have uploaded the entire game manual.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, though I was hoping the mod would have a way for me to entirely annex this specific country as this would be the most historical thing. I'm gonna give a look at the events to see if I find something, but thanks nonetheless.

Thanks for the info, though I was hoping the mod would have a way for me to entirely annex this specific country as this would be the most historical thing. I'm gonna give a look at the events to see if I find something, but thanks nonetheless.
These type of changes are usually for the old Europa Engine games impossible because many things were simply hard-coded. :(

Btw, historically the Piratini Republic lasted from 1836-1845. Since you can attack them a few years later again, you can still finish them off in time. But you can easily (re-)write an event which lets them cede their remaining provinces after a lost war to you.

These type of changes are usually for the old Europa Engine games impossible because many things were simply hard-coded. :(

Btw, historically the Piratini Republic lasted from 1836-1845. Since you can attack them a few years later again, you can still finish them off in time. But you can easily (re-)write an event which lets them cede their remaining provinces after a lost war to you.
I looked into the event files and there`s one event that fires once Piratini gets 50% war exhaustion, and allows you to annex it. I attempted to wait for their exhaustion to reach this level, but got kinda annoyed since my war exhaustion was also getting high so I just cheated the event earlier.