• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
he estado intentado descargarme el mod HIP pero no me aparece una carpeta mod donde descargarlo y si la creo yo no me funciona , alguien sabe que puede pasar ?
Primero, acuérdate que según las reglas del foro, aquí se habla inglés.

Para instalar el mod necesitas extraer el archivo entero que descargaste en el carpeta ‘mod’. Ejecute el programa HIP.exe y siga las instrucciones. El mod no contiene un solo carpeta, hay varios mods que tienen sus propias dependencias y el instalador asegura que todos los módulos que eliges se armonicen.

Installation of Frosty2 not working. My MacBook is running macOS Catalina, by the way. When I enter python "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/main.py" into the terminal and hit enter it says:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python: can't open file 'Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/main.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

How do I fix this?

Since the new draconian restrictions for MR titles in Frosty2, patricians can't appoint potential heirs as Apprentice (from Hermetic Society). IMHO at least this one should be relaxed as it is not a court title and doesn't give any prestige or salary.

Apprentice gives 0.1 monthly Prestige and 0.1 monthly Gold. The exclusion is appropriate in this case.

Hi, do you know why is the Kingdom of Jerusalem considered, with HIP, a theocracy, and is thus unplayable ? Until ~1204, where it becomes playable, the Crusader kingdom of Jerusalem is considered a theocracy, with a king-bishop at its head. Do you guys know how to fix it ?

Cannot replicate. Kingdom of Jerusalem is feudal and playable in all start dates it exists when I tested it.

Rise of the Druze event looks a bit off

Good find. Fixed for next version of EMF.

Ill AI characters seem to sometimes not receive treatment.
And secretly converting through holy site is not an option for me. Is this bugged or not? I made a thread about this earlier with no answers.

I cannot replicate the former; some way of being able to tell who and when they are not receiving treatment would help. The latter isn't a bug if you are trying to convert to a heresy: the holy site secret conversion option will only show up for non-heretic religions (and it will also not show up for Aztec unless the Aztec invasion event has already fired).

All Bön characters start with Agnatic succession. Seeing as Bön are disallowed from switching to Agnatic-Cognatic, all gender succession laws besides Agnatic are out of reach for them unless they switch religions which also seems very strange. I checked 769, 867, and 1066 bookmarks. Not sure how much of this is intentional, but surely it is unintentional for Zhangzhung and Sumpa characters, at the very least, given this patch note

Issue was slightly more complicated and has to do with the exact type of titles used by the Bön characters that you looked at. Still, the scope shouldn't be as big as to cover ALL Bön characters. Most likely fixed for the next version of EMF.

HFo4e0u.jpg

Got also a similar bug with blank title in the text of the event about new electors

Good find, it was an issue specific to the SER. Fixed for the next version of EMF.

If you manage to get the Blood of Bayajidda and Magajiva, which enables the Enatic-Cognatic succession type, it is rather useless because you can't use it.
Switching to it would require getting Absolute Cognatic succession first, which requires a tolerance tech of 6 when feudal.
If you're tribal you're locked to Agnatic succession, which makes it impossible to switch to Absolute Cognatic (or Agnatic-Cognatic) in the first place in order to get to Enatic-Cognatic.

This is technically not a bug, but it is still an oversight. For the next version of EMF, that bloodline will also let characters ignore any extra requirements for Agnatic-Cognatic and Absolute Cognatic succession.

I cannot build a tradepost in Debul but I can without the mod and I can build it at all the other locations with the mod activated. Thank you.

Good find, it was an oversight specific to EMF+Vanilla (you would have been able to build a trade post in Debul in SWMH). Fixed for the next version of EMF.

I had three vassals revolt to increase council power. Upon enforcing demands only the leader, a king, was imprisoned; the second vassal , a duke, became the leader's vassal; and the third vassal, also a duke, became independent.

A second bug I faced, as a vassal king of the Mongol Empire, was an instant game over when Temujin dies, despite my heir being a duke and having many other landed relatives. If I declare an independence revolt right before Temujin's death I can keep on playing but, managing to obtain a white peace with the new Khan, upon his death I still get an insta game over.

I had three vassals revolt to increase council power. Upon enforcing demands only the leader, a king, was imprisoned; the second vassal , a duke, became the leader's vassal; and the third vassal, also a duke, became independent.

I believe I have fixed this for the next version of EMF. It's a bit tricky because the CB effect doesn't actually tell the game to change vassal hierarchies or make characters independent, so those effects are a result of hardcoded interactions, and I tried working around them by forcefully making the victor the new liege of those characters.

A second bug I faced, as a vassal king of the Mongol Empire, was an instant game over when Temujin dies, despite my heir being a duke and having many other landed relatives. If I declare an independence revolt right before Temujin's death I can keep on playing but, managing to obtain a white peace with the new Khan, upon his death I still get an insta game over.

Hmm. Could you tell me how your character's portrait ring looks in the end game screen when this happens? Do they become unlanded e.g., or do they become an unplayable government type, or does something else happen?

Why my vassals are still able to declare war while the king's peace is already set to max?

EMF implements King's Peace laws through removing access to CBs as appropriate instead of using the hardcoded King's Peace effects, because the latter are buggy and don't work properly all the time. Could you click through and tell me what CBs are valid? CBs against your direct liege are always available regardless of King's Peace laws.

EMF implements King's Peace laws through removing access to CBs as appropriate instead of using the hardcoded King's Peace effects, because the latter are buggy and don't work properly all the time. Could you click through and tell me what CBs are valid? CBs against your direct liege are always available regardless of King's Peace laws.
Well, the valid CBs for him are holy war and county conquest IIRC.

Edit: Before I updated to Frosty2, IIRC there were no such issue.
Edit #2: Wait, I think I know what caused the issue. Turns out that I enabled L3T mod. That might be causing it. Anyways, thank you.

Last edited:
I believe I have fixed this for the next version of EMF. It's a bit tricky because the CB effect doesn't actually tell the game to change vassal hierarchies or make characters independent, so those effects are a result of hardcoded interactions, and I tried working around them by forcefully making the victor the new liege of those characters.

Glad to hear. It was so out of the blue and seemingly unexplainable I put the game down there and then, especially having had to go back to an earlier save to avoid the bug with the Mongols.

Hmm. Could you tell me how your character's portrait ring looks in the end game screen when this happens? Do they become unlanded e.g., or do they become an unplayable government type, or does something else happen?

Please see the attached image. I become unlanded but remain the feudal government type. I've tried to show my realm behind the game over screen. What is interesting to note is that, when the incumbent Mongol Khan dies while I am a vassal the empire splits into the Golden Horde and Ilkhanate, but somebody inherits the Mongol Empire which continues to exist mostly in my kingdom. However, if I am in revolt or did not become a vassal at all the Mongol Empire does not split into its successor hordes at all.

Further, as can be seen, the county of Saray, a vassal of one of my Dukes, randomly becomes subject to the Golden Horde consistently while the rest of my realm remains under the Mongol Empire.

Anyway, I hope this screenshot sheds some sort of light on what is happening.

Attachments

• asedjwef.jpg
    asedjwef.jpg
    926,7 KB · Views: 15
Playing on Frosty2 with all modules installed.

Does anyone else experience a sudden end of the Byzantine-Bulgarian war in the new millennium bookmark, playing as Basil II?

ck2_1.png

Last edited:
Please see the attached image. I become unlanded but remain the feudal government type. I've tried to show my realm behind the game over screen. What is interesting to note is that, when the incumbent Mongol Khan dies while I am a vassal the empire splits into the Golden Horde and Ilkhanate, but somebody inherits the Mongol Empire which continues to exist mostly in my kingdom. However, if I am in revolt or did not become a vassal at all the Mongol Empire does not split into its successor hordes at all.

Further, as can be seen, the county of Saray, a vassal of one of my Dukes, randomly becomes subject to the Golden Horde consistently while the rest of my realm remains under the Mongol Empire.

Anyway, I hope this screenshot sheds some sort of light on what is happening.

Hmm, odd. You get a game over from your character becoming unlanded and having all of his titles taken usurped to someone else (notice the strong claims for all the titles you used to have), most likely whoever is holding the Mongol Empire title, which is supposed to have been destroyed by the split anyway. The event that seems to be the most likely candidate for causing this is emf_mongol.206, but even that isn't supposed to fire for if the character holding a county title is controlled by a human.

There are a few more things you could tinker with if you're curious. The first would be to switch over to a different character who is not a vassal of the Mongols before the incumbent Mongol Khan dies and see how the empire splits up when there isn't a human-controlled vassal present. The second could be in combination with anything you have done so far, and that is to launch the game with the options "-debug -debugscripts", pause the game (if it doesn't end) when you get to either the Mongol Empire splitting event and/or when you get to the event where your titles are usurped, and check the last set of lines in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/logs/game.log. The events surrounding the splitting up of the Mongol Empire all have a lot of of logging commands to help us debug issues that might be causing them, so if you turn those logging commands on with the mentioned game options, you may be able to gleam some information from them (you probably shouldn't keep those options on though for recreational play, as they will cause your game to run slower).

Does anyone else experience a sudden end of the Byzantine-Bulgarian war in the new millennium bookmark, playing as Basil II?

Most likely caused by the actual history entries for the Byzantine-Bulgarian wars being incomplete, as they don't actually have a CB specified. If it is, then it has been fixed for the next version of SWMH.

In start dates after the deposition of Romanos IV Diogenes until at least 1094,including the Alexiad, Seljuk Conquest of the Levant, and Edge of the Knife bookmarks that have the Byzantine Emperor as an Interesting Character, the Imperial Diadem is sometimes spawned into the inventory of Eudokia Makrembolites (charid 1733) instead of the reigning emperor, which means that the emperor doesn't get the artifact bonus unless they finagle the inheritance (and no one else can use it, the artifact is useless if they don't or can't). I didn't see anything in the artifact spawning code to suggest that anyone other than the emperor should have the crown at this date, and my admittedly limited search said that she was forced into a convent in the late 1070s before the ascension of Alexios, so I'm assuming this is a bug and reporting it here.
The only mod I have selected is an unmodified Frosty2 of HIP, my launcher checksum is IIVC, my main menu checksum is LYAH, and my version.txt contents are below:
[ HIP Release: 2020-03-19 (Frosty2) ]
EMF: Extended Mechanics & Flavor (v11.1 - 2020-03-06)
Arumba and Internal Tab Shortcuts (2019-05-18)
ARKO Interface (2019-12-18)
SWMH (v3.41 - 2020-03-06)
ARKO Armoiries (2019-12-18)
LTM (C - 2019-12-02)
CPRplus (v3.1.4 - 2020-01-06)
Some Screenshots:
upload_2020-4-27_12-3-59.png

upload_2020-4-27_12-4-51.png

Im not sure what to attach for a bug report, but im running frosty2 with the exception of the swmh module. The ambition for creating a bloodline isn't showing up, I've switched to other characters, given myself extra prestige, ambition traits, and it doesn't show up
[ HIP Release: 2020-03-06 (Frosty2) ]
LTM (C - 2019-12-02)

Last edited:
Just download the newest version but I keep getting this every time i try to install it:
View attachment 572575
Is there any way to fix it so i can start using the mod?

Make sure you are running the installer with the appropriate permissions to write to the folder that it's in.

[ HIP Release: 2020-03-06 (Frosty2) ]
EMF: Extended Mechanics & Flavor (v11.2-BETA - 2020-04-15)
LTM (C - 2019-12-02)

993 scenario
house von Habsburg -
Brothers of Habsburg ruler, Rudolf Habsburg and Lanzelin von Zahringen(??) are at the same age - born 1.01.986

Not a bug per se, but a small inconsistency or a mistake I noticed. It might be an intentional decision, but I think that maybe it is wrong. In the county of Attundaland, settlements are named Sigtuna and Finsta, and there are several other names for future settlements, but Birka, or Björkö is left out. Rather weird given that it was quite a significant port and city during the Viking period. Birka

Hmm, odd. You get a game over from your character becoming unlanded and having all of his titles taken usurped to someone else (notice the strong claims for all the titles you used to have), most likely whoever is holding the Mongol Empire title, which is supposed to have been destroyed by the split anyway. The event that seems to be the most likely candidate for causing this is emf_mongol.206, but even that isn't supposed to fire for if the character holding a county title is controlled by a human.

There are a few more things you could tinker with if you're curious. The first would be to switch over to a different character who is not a vassal of the Mongols before the incumbent Mongol Khan dies and see how the empire splits up when there isn't a human-controlled vassal present. The second could be in combination with anything you have done so far, and that is to launch the game with the options "-debug -debugscripts", pause the game (if it doesn't end) when you get to either the Mongol Empire splitting event and/or when you get to the event where your titles are usurped, and check the last set of lines in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/logs/game.log. The events surrounding the splitting up of the Mongol Empire all have a lot of of logging commands to help us debug issues that might be causing them, so if you turn those logging commands on with the mentioned game options, you may be able to gleam some information from them (you probably shouldn't keep those options on though for recreational play, as they will cause your game to run slower).
Apologies for the delay, I had simply been procrastinating de-ironman-ing my save file. Having gotten around to it, however, I just booted up the save and used a kill command on Ogodei (unfortunately the only save I had from the time was after I assassinated Temujin while in revolt). Same thing happened - as was expected - the realm splits into its successor hordes but the Mongol Empire inherits (the majority of) my Kingdom. I can see what's happening in the log but can't make heads or tails of why what is going on is going on. I've pasted the game.log file below, I'm sure you can understand and glean more from it than I can.

[[ Launching SINGLEPLAYER-game ]]
Start-date: 1229.7.4

[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:INFO: emf_mongol.200: Khagan Ogodei Borjigin (#10916358/e_mongol_empire) has died with sufficient conditions for a 3-way mongol empire split
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> current_heir: Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> player_heir: Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:CB(nomad_subjugation): INVALIDATED: Khagan Ogodei Borjigin of the Yeke Mongol Ulus (#10916358/e_mongol_empire) vs. Sh疉 Ayeshah Khw畴・of the Shahdom of S﨎t疣 (#10891815/k_sistan)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:CB(claim): INVALIDATED: Khan Anbal II Os of the Khanate of Asl舐 (#10894238/k_alania) vs. Noyan Rayhaan Shir of the High Chiefdom of N﨎h疳侔 (#10911708/d_nishapur)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> dying khan was NOT Temujin: searching for heirs...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> 2nd heir is the eldest of the line of Tolui (but dying khan was not of Tolui's line): Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> 3rd heir is the eldest of the line of Chagatai (but dying khan was not of Chagatai's line): M・et・en Borjigin (#10916356/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> 1st heir is the eldest available dynastic heir (variant #1): Harghasun Borjigin (#10917850/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> heir selection complete:
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Golden Horde (#1): Harghasun Borjigin (#10917850/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> il-Khanate (#2): Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Chagatai (#3): M・et・en Borjigin (#10916356/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> successor title capitals (preferred / de jure):
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Golden Horde: Saray (#619/c_saray)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> il-Khanate: Tabriz (#667/c_tabriz)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Chagatai: Yulduz (#1571/c_yulduz)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> granting successor empires...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> ensuring heirs get at least one county in their respective regions...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> heirs will now exchange lands in each other's respective regions...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> heirs will now exchange vassals in each other's respective regions...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> now granting rest of non-primary titles to heirs...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:DEBUG: emf_mongol.105: calculating contiguous provinces in mongol realm for Khagan Harghasun Ogodeid (#10917850/e_golden_horde)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> provinces connected: 1 / 21 (20 not connnected)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:DEBUG: emf_mongol.105: calculating contiguous provinces in mongol realm for Khan Tolui Toluid (#10916361/e_il-khanate)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> provinces connected: 40 / 48 (8 not connnected)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:DEBUG: emf_mongol.105: calculating contiguous provinces in mongol realm for Khagan M・et・en Chagatayid (#10916356/e_chagatai)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> provinces connected: 23 / 30 (7 not connnected)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> WARNING: dying khan still has at least 1 regular title before succession:
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> e_mongol_empire (splitting empire title)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> k_alania
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> k_dyn_10916339 (clan title)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> d_alania
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> d_samara
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> d_abkhazia
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_alania
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_malkhicho
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_don_portage
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_uzens
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_syrt
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_odishi
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> c_abkhazia
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_otrar
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_anakopia
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_zugdidi
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_karakiya
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_saratov
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_terek
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_rim_gora
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_maghas
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_khawr
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_hangdi
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_darial
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:Khan Guyug of the Yeke Mongol Ulus has received event HL.140 while having government Feudal
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:INFO: emf_decay.1: imperial title inherited: e_mongol_empire -- Yeke Mongol Ulus
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]: ---> new holder: Khan Guyug Borjigin of the Yeke Mongol Ulus (#10916360/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]: ---> former holder: Aqa Ogodei Borjigin of the Tribe of Asl舐 (#10916358/k_alania)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]: ---> title decay: 0
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: At age 35, your liege ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulusァ! died a natural death.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: Mongol-Khw畴・Subjugation War has ended inconclusively
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: As Claim on N﨎h疳侔 War has ended inconclusively
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYDarugha Zakare of Bajarvanァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Hetman of Otr疵.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYDehq疣 Tamachi of Daduァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYUrtaq Khodadad of Okaremァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYDarugha Bakhtiar of Rustaqァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYUrtaq Vishtasb of Khv疽hァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYUrtaq Vishtasb of Asadab疆ァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Hetman of Khawr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYDarugha Yazdegerd of Bamァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Hetman of Hangdi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYBhikkhu Bhopal of Pandeshwarァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYUstand疵 Umur of Ruyanァ! has been banished from ァYKhagan Ogodei of the Yeke Mongol Ulus'sァ! lands
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYAnbal Osァ! has left your court for the ァYThema Opsikionァ!
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Aqa of Asl舐.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become High Chief of Asl舐.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become High Chief of Samar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become High Chief of Apkhazeti.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of Asl舐.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of Malkhicho.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of Terk.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of Qaraen.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of T Sirt.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of Odishi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYOgodei Borjiginァ! has become Chief of Abkhazia.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYLela Osァ! has left your court for the ァY ---ァ!
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: ァYLela Sumbatshviliァ! has arrived at your court
[history.cpp:212]: Executing History from -1.1.1 to 2.1.1
[history.cpp:212]: Executing History from 2.1.1 to 993.1.1

Regarding your advice to switch to a different character; this causes the succession to occur presumably as it's supposed to. The Kingdom - and my original character - becomes a vassal of the Golden Horde as opposed to all the titles going to the Khan. The game.log file is much shorter, lacking the entire inheritance of the Mongol Empire title and the subsequent revocation/usurpation(?) of every title beneath it. For comparison's sake, I have also included it below.

[[ Launching SINGLEPLAYER-game ]]
Start-date: 1229.7.4

[controlcommands.cpp:50]: Human MrHuman unset as primary local
[controlcommands.cpp:58]: Human MrHuman set as primary local
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:INFO: emf_mongol.200: Khagan Ogodei Borjigin (#10916358/e_mongol_empire) has died with sufficient conditions for a 3-way mongol empire split
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> current_heir: Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> player_heir: Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:CB(nomad_subjugation): INVALIDATED: Khagan Ogodei Borjigin of the Yeke Mongol Ulus (#10916358/e_mongol_empire) vs. Sh疉 Ayeshah Khw畴・of the Shahdom of S﨎t疣 (#10891815/k_sistan)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:CB(claim): INVALIDATED: Khan Anbal II Os of the Khanate of Asl舐 (#10894238/k_alania) vs. Noyan Rayhaan Shir of the High Chiefdom of N﨎h疳侔 (#10911708/d_nishapur)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> dying khan was NOT Temujin: searching for heirs...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> 2nd heir is the eldest of the line of Tolui (but dying khan was not of Tolui's line): Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> 3rd heir is the eldest of the line of Chagatai (but dying khan was not of Chagatai's line): M・et・en Borjigin (#10916356/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> 1st heir is the eldest available dynastic heir (variant #1): Harghasun Borjigin (#10917850/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> heir selection complete:
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Golden Horde (#1): Harghasun Borjigin (#10917850/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> il-Khanate (#2): Tolui Borjigin (#10916361/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Chagatai (#3): M・et・en Borjigin (#10916356/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> successor title capitals (preferred / de jure):
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Golden Horde: Saray (#619/c_saray)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> il-Khanate: Tabriz (#667/c_tabriz)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> Chagatai: Yulduz (#1571/c_yulduz)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> granting successor empires...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> ensuring heirs get at least one county in their respective regions...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> heirs will now exchange lands in each other's respective regions...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> heirs will now exchange vassals in each other's respective regions...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> now granting rest of non-primary titles to heirs...
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:DEBUG: emf_mongol.105: calculating contiguous provinces in mongol realm for Khagan Harghasun Ogodeid (#10917850/e_golden_horde)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> provinces connected: 52 / 55 (3 not connnected)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:DEBUG: emf_mongol.105: calculating contiguous provinces in mongol realm for Khan Tolui Toluid (#10916361/e_il-khanate)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> provinces connected: 50 / 60 (10 not connnected)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:DEBUG: emf_mongol.105: calculating contiguous provinces in mongol realm for Khagan M・et・en Chagatayid (#10916356/e_chagatai)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> provinces connected: 23 / 30 (7 not connnected)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:--> WARNING: dying khan still has at least 1 regular title before succession:
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> e_mongol_empire (splitting empire title)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> k_dyn_10916339 (clan title)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_otrar
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_khawr
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:----> b_hangdi
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:Khan Guyug of the Yeke Mongol Ulus has received event HL.140 while having government Feudal
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]:INFO: emf_decay.1: imperial title inherited: e_mongol_empire -- Yeke Mongol Ulus
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]: ---> new holder: Khan Guyug Borjigin of the Yeke Mongol Ulus (#10916360/e_mongol_empire)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]: ---> former holder: Aqa Ogodei Borjigin of the Borjigin Clan (#10916358/k_dyn_10916339)
[effectimplementation.cpp:18398]: EVENT [1229.7.4]: ---> title decay: 0
[history.cpp:212]: Executing History from -1.1.1 to 2.1.1
[history.cpp:212]: Executing History from 2.1.1 to 993.1.1

I appreciate you taking the time and I hope this proves to be in some way useful.

Hello everyone. I'm playing as the King of England, game freezes/hangs/CTDs/crashes to desktop exactly on February 5th every time. Running a fresh install of HIP.

SED: English Localisation for SWMH (v2.2.29 - 2020-02-25)
LTM (C - 2019-12-02)

Attachments

• autosave.ck2
    99,1 MB · Views: 0
Starting in the 1066 start date "William the Conqueror" the King of France is able to declare de jure wars on the Duchy of Barcelona even though he doesn't hold the title Kingdom of Aquitaine. Barcelona is de jure Aquitaine in that start date but no one holds that kingdom so why can he declare war?

LTM (C - 2019-12-02)