• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
So far my first Void Dwellers game have been very good. I have already found some neighbors to talk and look at:

View attachment 569878
They surely know how to choose real states, maybe they will give me some advice :)
View attachment 569879
or not :(
:p
Time to restart. At least you didn't lose that much time on this game.

If anyone can pull off that start it's Void Dwellers. Habitats as far as the eye can see.

• 1Like
Reactions:
You underestimate the power of Void Dwellings.
Void dwellers are the strongest start in the game. They can get more research and alloys during the early game than any other civ type. But I wouldn't want to spend over a hundred years turtling up, since that's just not a fun game for me. Getting pinned in behind a FE like this is exactly why I always picked wormhole FTL before the game was changed to hyperlane only.

Shattered ring also seems a bit ridiculous, your guaranteed to get mega tech faster than anyone else.

Void dwellers are the strongest start in the game...

The rule of the day since origins became a thing is to throw balance out the window. Maybe Paradox is subtly preparing us for the crisis where the Hunters arrive to exterminate half the galaxy and restore perfect balance.

• 1Like
Reactions:
PvwtvmmTyTg.png

• 9Like
  • 5Haha
Reactions:
Lithoids: use minerals as food
Matter Compressor: produces minerals food.
Matter Compressor:

414e59.jpg

But there is more! Lithoids build cities literally made of what for them is food!
It's basically the reverse of the fable of Hans and Gretel. where the two build an entire civilization made of cookies.
Is the Shroud the witch at this point?

• 2Like
Reactions:
But there is more! Lithoids build cities literally made of what for them is food!
"A rock person lives in a rock house.

Is the house made of flesh?

Or are they made of house?

They scream, for they do not know."

• 3Like
Reactions:
How do you have access to that rusted background? I updated to 2.7.1 and don't have it. Is it with Federations or something?
You don't know them? All the cool kids are using them. If you don't then you are not cool :p

Here is a thread about the new furnishing:
Enjoy them :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Deep in the caverns of paradox dev studios a secret is revealed. How are planets made? Is that Slartibartfast and why are there so much mice?

41qa2b.jpg

People of Baldarak and New Baldarak, your attention, please. This is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Ringworld Planning Council. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a rinworld through your star system. And regrettably, your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Gasy minutes. Thank you

41qc5c.jpg

There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for 50 of your gas years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now. ... What do you mean you’ve never been to Alpha Centauri? Oh, for heaven’s sake, gaskind, it’s only four light years away, you know. I’m sorry, but if you can’t be bothered to take an interest in local affairs, that’s your own lookout. Energize the demolition beams.

• 2Like
Reactions:
You don't know them? All the cool kids are using them. If you don't then you are not cool :p

Here is a thread about the new furnishing:
Enjoy them :)
Are you using a mod or the devs fixed the alpha channel?