• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

chayden13

Recruit
16 Badges
Mar 23, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
In The Name of the Federation

_​

On a score of worlds, witnessed by the billions, nearly trillions, of Federation citizens—comprised of nearly every species the galaxy had to offer—all scattered across a thousand lightyears, Admiral Julie Salinger’s face appeared in a luminescent shimmering as every major holo-vid projector in Federation space flickered on.

Former Admiral, Salinger noted to herself without even a hint of remorse. She had forfeited her command the moment she had committed to carrying out this stunt. Yet soon to be so much more.

“We’re in,” Nur-esh Mishsip said, somewhat unnecessarily. The four furry feelers surrounding his single ruby eye twitched as he spoke. Salinger was unsure whether pointing out the obvious was a Geroggian trait, or else simply an annoying habit on Nur-esh’s part.

“To the people of the United Federated Planets,” the other Salinger said, as real and lifelike as if Julie had spoken herself. “I appear before you today bearing an urgent message.”

A single, portable holo-vid sat in the middle of the room, projecting Salinger’s face for the handful of figures gathered. They were the loyalist of her supporters, hand-picked for their devotion to the Cause. They had already heard the speech many times during its early development, yet they watched the final product with an intense concentration that could only be compared to a religious fervor.

“Our civilization is dying.”

Salinger’s back was turned to the projector and so only sensed the smiles that spread across her compatriots’ faces. She felt a ghost of one haunt her own lips; it was a great line, after all.

Despite her pride, she did not turn to join in the sharing of satisfaction. She remained separated from the others, looking out the great glass window—real glass, not a holo-vid projection—that dominated the room’s eastern wall. The lush, tropical Nueva Cadizian countryside spread out before her, stretching all the way towards the horizon, where the planet’s setting star—Gatria—painted the foreign sky in deep hues of violet and magenta. A soft breeze drifted through the open window, gently caressing Salinger’s wiry frame. It was a welcome relief from the humidity that constantly plagued the planet, thick enough to drown in.

“The Assembly must be losing their damn minds right about now,” Commander Maximus Wekslas’s hulking frame boomed with laughter. He was everything Salinger sought for in a second-in-command: hulking, terrifying, and equipped with a mind sharper than one with a body of that size had any right to. “I can almost picture it now.”

“Those High Techs especially,” Nur-esh agreed, smiling cruelly. His red eye glittered like a jewel. “I bet you they thought their firewalls were impenetrable. Little did they know, they’re up against none other than Nur-esh Mishsip, the finest technological mind this side of the galaxy!”

Once again, Salinger shared the satisfaction of her comrades. She too could imagine the members of the Federal Assembly, the elected representatives of all the worlds of the Federation, gathered in the Assembly Chambers on Earth, as they bursted into a panicked chaos as her face appeared across the screen of their holo-projector. In many ways, it was that single projector that was the most important to their plot. The video was much more than just an unorthodox announcement to the people of the Federation; it was a declaration of war.

“For two hundred years, the United Federated Planets—our glorious Federation—has traveled amongst the stars,” the other Salinger continued. “For those two hundred years, the United Federated Planets has been the laughingstock of the galaxy.”

The holo-Salinger paused a moment to let the statement sink in.

“I do not fault the U.F.P., for being the smallest or the weakest of civilizations in the galaxy. We are yet a young nation; the Fiiral Regime and the Natfankan Alliance were spacefarers when the earliest of humans were still killing one another with rocks. It is only natural that we have lagged technologically, that we have but stood within the shadow of older, larger, greater empires,” the holo-Salinger fixed her invisible audience with a stare. Her cool, piercing green eyes radiated an intensity that even a holo-vid was unable to diminish. “The fault rests solely upon the Federal Assembly and its Chancellors. For two hundred years they have failed to take action.

“What did the Assembly do when the Dethakkans sacked Nueva Cadiz? Chancellor van Rijn promised vengeance, but what retribution has the families of those murdered in their homes received?” Salinger’s tone was scathing, which undoubtedly ruffled more than a few feathers. The name Brian van Rijn was practically holy across the Federation.

“I’m still not entirely sure about that part,” Wekslas said, stroking his immaculately trimmed beard. “Slandering van Rijn may cause us to lose what support we have from the other factions. Hell, some of our own people all but worship the man.”

“It was necessary,” the real Salinger said, finally turning from the window and joining the others in a few short strides. “If this ploy is to work, if the cause is to succeed, then the people will have to learn to abandon all they know. Names like Brian van Rijn and Radoslav Kamensky, even Sibyl Johnson and Lucy Jennings, will have to be forgotten. They shall be relics of an older, archaic time. One that did not know the order that we shall bring.”

There was no opposition from amongst her supporters. In matters of the cause, Julie Salinger’s word was law. It was her cause, after all.

“Where was the Assembly when colonists on Puerto Martinez, the very grandchildren of the same Cadizians whose homes were plundered by the Dathakkans, were slaughtered by the monstrosities created by an alien terraforming project—a project that was revived by agents of the Assembly, no less!”

“This is too good,” Nur-esh said, his antennae vibrating. Salinger did not know many Genoggi

“While children were being hunted by mutant monsters, the Federal Assembly sat in their chambers and argued over the bureaucracy of sending military aid!” The recording of Salinger spat. Her pristine white teeth were bared as her lips curled upwards into a snarl.

“So far we’re getting positive responses from our agents on the ground, Admiral Salinger,” an aide chimed in from the corner of the room, one finger pressed to the headpiece in their ear and their eyes swiftly scanning the data-goggles resting atop the bridge of their nose. “Assembled crowds in megalopolis city centers seem to visibly agree with the speech so far, especially on Nueva Cadiz and Puerto Martinez.”

Wekslas nodded knowingly, still stroking his beard. “We expected as much. Both populations are staunch supporters of the Victory Movement. Any action promising militarization will resonate with them. It’s the urbanized worlds, specifically the industrial ones, that we’re looking for support from. New Horizon, Salaam, Tian Yi. Maybe even some parts of Earth if we’re truly lucky. If we can gain control of those worlds, the rest of the Federation will soon follow.”

“It’s the Federal Assembly that matters the most, Commander Wekslas. Any potential support we can raise in the Core Worlds will be beneficial, but it is how al-Hazmi and his Assembly responds that will prove the most pivotal. If all goes well, they will play directly into our hands,” Salinger said.

Once again, not a voice was raised to contradict her. The only other voice that spoke was her own.

“The U.F.P. government has not only failed its own citizens, but has failed those in the galaxy who would look to the Federation for salvation. How many millions of Qasvalyvians, of Kedeshi, of Netraxi and Ragerian and Ziiran and Tendra-Zuhn have come to the Federation as refugees, their homeworlds burning husks while the rest of their species were consumed by the ravenous horde that is the Cilxtac Swarm? The Federation has provided them with a home, with a future, with the safety to raise their children and see their species survive for another day. But for how many more days will they have this safety? I ask this of you, the people of the Federation. For how much longer will we be safe?” holo-Salinger hissed the word as if it was venom. “Two hundred years have passed, yet the Cilxtac Swarm has only grown larger. It no longer poses a threat only to the Federation, but to the galaxy as a whole. And yet, the Federal Assembly has failed to act, citing a wish for peace and a prerogative of upholding democracy.”

The woman in the recording shook her head disgustedly. The real Salinger’s face did not betray a single emotion, yet she was filled with pride. Even her own blood was pumping with fire, invigorated by the vitriol of the speech.

“The Federal Assembly and the Democratic Rights Alliance have no interest in the preservation of democracy. They are the puppets of the Estwani Interstellar Pride. For centuries the Federation has lived within its shadow, reliant on it for its preciously guarded technological secrets and for the promise of its protection. Yet this so-called “defensive pact” is little more than a farce, a shackle that enslaves us to the Pride. They did not protect us when we needed it most, when the Dathakkan fleet appeared in orbit above Nueva Cadiz or the Elisivani Empire threatened to invade Federal space. Yet for two hundred years we have aided and supplied their wars. Wars, I shall point out, to suppress democracy! While the poor species enslaved by the Estwani warlords have fought for their freedom, we have provided their oppressors with food and raw materials in exchange for the promise of protection. A promise written in blood!

“The Federal Assembly has no care for democracy unless it suits their own purposes. They only supported the succession of the Fiiral Free Republic—whose possess a bravery the Chancellor can only aspire to—once they had lost the Estwani’s favor. Their only desire is to remain in power, even if it means dooming the soul of every citizen of the Federation, along with the very soul of Freedom itself!”

A silence grew over the room. They all knew what was to come next, yet the speech was crafted so perfectly, the oratory performed so extraordinarily, they were all caught upon every word, even Salinger herself.

“The Federal Assembly is a blight upon the Federation. It is the rotten heart from which all the decay of our great civilization has originated. One must look no further than the Gao Scandal for proof. In their blind bid to maintain their power, the Democratic Rights Alliance pushed none other than a fool under the sway of a cultist to the Chancellory!”

Heads all around Salinger nodded in agreement, as if this was the very first time they were hearing the argument. The scandalous, short-lived Chancellorship of Cheng Gao still left many a bitter taste in the mouths of the people of the Federation.

“That’s good. Very good,” Wekslas said. “The Committee of High Technology is one of the Alliance’s greatest supporters. If we can remind them that they chose such a spiritual fool for Chancellor, we may be able to secure their support.”

“Those that truly believe in the cause shall support it, Wekslas,” Salinger said in a tone that was not quite chiding yet was something awfully close. “Those who don’t, shall be discarded.”

The holo-video continued. “Chancellor Gao’s rule was merely a symptom of the disease that infects the Federation, not the cause. For too long the Federal Assembly has been incapable of dealing with the challenges it has been posed with. Unemployment and overpopulation afflict the worlds of the Federation, while the fear of complete annihilation fills the heart of every citizen. It is for that reason I offer this solution, this cure to save our Federation from certain doom.”

As one, the room held its breath. The next moment would be the most important in the history of the Federation. Possibly even in the history of the galaxy.

“The government of the United Federated Planets must be disposed of.”

Julie Salinger could only imagine the collective gasp that must have occurred simultaneously across two dozen worlds.

Here, the video differed, being tailored specifically to play before the Chancellor and the gathered members of the Federal Assembly. Across all the other projections, Salinger called for a public outcry for a change in government, one that would be more capable in dealing with the threats confronting the Federation. The small holo-vid before them stayed tuned to the one being projected before the Federal Assembly. As Salinger had said, this video was the most important. This was the video that would decide the fate of the cause.

“Chancellor al-Hazmi, I politely ask you to resign from office,” the holo-Salinger said. Her fiery passion was gone, replaced by a cool matter-of-fact tone that Salinger only hoped enraged the members of the Assembly. “Surrender your power to me and my compatriots. Your service to the Federation shall not go unrecognized. We have no desire for bloodshed; we want only what is best for the Federation and its people.

“However, if you fail to comply, we are not afraid to take necessary action. If you do not officially announce your resignation within the next seventy-two standard hours, then the concerned, patriotic people of the Federation shall be forced to play their hand. All that results from such actions shall not be their fault. You alone will be to blame, Chancellor al-Hazmi.”

With that, the video died, no doubt leaving the Federal Assembly in even more chaos than before. A few seconds of Nur-esh fidgeting with the holo-vid passed before the projector in the center of the small, unfurnished room switched over to the video playing for the rest of the Federation. The sound of an explosion—loud enough to cause Salinger to (rather foolishly) wonder if they were truly under attack—echoed out from the video, and there was the distinct humming of energy weapons being fired in the distance. The screen flickered for a second. When it re-aligned, holo-Salinger’s face had become a mask of sincere urgency.

“I must go now; already the Chancellor sends his dogs after me. He does not want this message reaching you. Remember, people of the Federation. Rise up! Resist! In the name of democracy! In the name of the Federation!”

With that final rallying call, the image of Julie Salinger’s face sparked out of life across two dozen worlds.

Silence filled the room, loud enough for heartbeats to measure the passing of time. Ba-boom. Ba-boom. Ba-boom. Then, without any particular signal, it erupted into a cacophony of clapping and cheering.

“We did it!” Nur-esh exclaimed excitedly. His feelers twitched enthusiastically. “We actually did it!”

Commander Wekslas turned and actually embraced Salinger in a crippling bear hug. Salinger’s taut yet diminutive frame was powerless to escape the suffocating strength of such a beast of a man. Salinger didn’t say a word of reproach on the gross ignorance of proper etiquette. A smile had even spread across Julie Salinger’s normally expressionless face. They had done it.

“That was a nice touch at the end. With the explosions and all,” Wekslas said, gently setting his superior down.

“It’ll be true enough, if we stay here long enough for al-Hazmi’s agents to find us. I’m sure their tracking the signal as we speak. And I figured that it’d do to incite the people, if the speech was not enough on its own.”

“It was, Admiral,” the same aide as before said, still pouring meticulously through the data they were streaming directly from various worlds throughout the Federation. “We’re receiving reports of rioting on Nueva Cadiz, Puerto Martinez, New Horizon and Olympia.”

“Perfect. All according to plan. Now to get out of here, before the Chancellor’s men arrive. We have less than seventy-two hours to reach Earth. Scorch everything.”

Everyone in the room looked as if they had been slapped.

“But…Admiral,” Nur-esh said, somewhat cautiously. He was treading in uncharted waters, which hid unknown kinds of blood-thirsty creatures. “Don’t you want us to preserve our files and recordings. To commemorate the day your rule began?”

Former-Admiral-yet-soon-to-be-so-much more Julie Salinger smiled a knowing smile and began to make towards the door. As she left she called over her shoulder casually.

“Scorch everything. We have no need of it. Every soul in the Federation will remember where they were the day my rule began.”

*******​
Hello and welcome to my very first AAR! I have been debating starting one for quite some time now and I figured that I'm not doing anything better during quarantine so I might as well try my hand at one. As I said, this is my first AAR so please bear with me as I try to figure my way out.

This AAR is called "In The Name of the Federation," and will document the story of the newly born Interstellar Federation of Worlds. However, it will be different from many other AAR's for a number of reasons. Firstly, I am only starting this AAR around 200 years after I started the game, practically at the end. I have been taking notes since the beginning and was considering making an AAR out of it, however I had not been taking screenshots and so I figured I'd just continue playing for myself. However, everything changed just a few days ago, when I was playing and former Admiral Julie Salinger launched a coup and seized control of the Federation for herself. I was caught completely off-guard, as it was a completely randomized event, however it played exactly into what I was imagining my playthrough would lead to narratively. Plus it was just too awesome a moment not to capture and share. As a result, I figured that this new fresh start would be the perfect moment to start an AAR, even if its at the end-game. I suspended victory conditions and postponed the crises as much as possible (I may consider using commands to delay or suspend a crisis if I determine that it doesn't match the narrative direction of the playthrough), so this AAR will follow the tale of the Federation until it claims the entire galaxy or is ultimately destroyed.

*An important note: I am a huge fan of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series and George R.R. Martin's Thousand-Worlds setting, so I would love to somehow mimic that type of setting if possible.*

The second reason this AAR will be different then most is that I am hoping for it to be both a narrative and historical one. I am envisioning a number of small short stories and vignettes, similar to the one above, interspersed with a historical account of Primach Julie Salinger's reign and that of those who succeed her. Obviously, this will be put to the test as I continue, but I believe it will be an interesting melding of the two genres of the AAR.

Alright, that should be just about it. Thank you for sticking with my lengthy introduction. I hope you enjoyed this first story. I have another one planned documenting Salinger's actual seizing of power, as well as a post documenting the events of the past two hundred years, as well as technical details regarding the Federation and the galaxy at the start of the AAR. Thank you again for taking the time to read and I hope you guys stick around!

Welcome to AAR writing.

Certainly beginning with something of a bang

That's quite the start. Bravo!

Welcome to the wonderful world of AAR writing and teh AARland community! May you find it both satisfying and intoxicating. And may this, your first AAR, also be successful and memorable as all firsts should be!

A woman tyrant and usurper, how cold blooded -- Salinger is not just science fiction but forthcoming science fact! :p Well, scorching everything is certainly a way to make a name for yourself. I guess Salinger is a bang and not a whimper kind of person. I think we'll get along well on that front.

Great start.
Cheers!

Welcome to AAR writing.

Certainly beginning with something of a bang
That's quite the start. Bravo!
Welcome to the wonderful world of AAR writing and teh AARland community! May you find it both satisfying and intoxicating. And may this, your first AAR, also be successful and memorable as all firsts should be!

A woman tyrant and usurper, how cold blooded -- Salinger is not just science fiction but forthcoming science fact! :p Well, scorching everything is certainly a way to make a name for yourself. I guess Salinger is a bang and not a whimper kind of person. I think we'll get along well on that front.

Great start.
Cheers!
Thank you all for the kind words and welcomes! I should have a post up detailing the stats and history of the Federation sometime today, and then hopefully another short piece soon.

The Interstellar Federation of Worlds
The%20Galaxy.jpg

_
The Interstellar Federation of Worlds is the newborn nation that arose from the former United Federated Planets, colloquially referred to as the Federation. Originally a representative democracy governed by a Chancellor and a Federal Assembly comprised of an equal number of representatives from each of the Federated planets, the government was recently overthrown in a coup d’état. After a period of minor political dissidence amongst a select number of citizens, Julie Salinger, once the Admiral of the 2nd U.F.P. Defense Fleet and the leader of the covert faction that has only now begun to be referred to as the Patriots of the Federation, ousted the Chancellor Abed al-Hazmi and suspended the Federal Assembly in what history books shall forever refer to as the Patriotic Revolution. She has installed herself as the de facto head of state, referring to herself as the Primarch of the new Interstellar Federation of Worlds, promising a more centralized government capable of dealing with the challenges that has beset the Federation. Salinger’s young reign has been met with a varied response, as many of the Federation’s disenfranchised believe that the Primarch promises a bright new future, while others, fierce egalitarians and supporters of the previous government, are wary that they have just watched their freedom disappear before their very eyes. Only time will tell what the future holds in store for the Federation, as many threats, both domestic and foreign, lurk among the stars.

Two hundred years of interstellar travel preceded the Patriotic Revolution, a period that saw the Federation undergo much change and challenges. The Federation was originally born as the United Federations of Earth, a coalition of the numerous super-nations of Earth that had arisen by the start of the 23rd century. These nations established the Federal Assembly—a governing body comprised of an equal number of representatives from each super-nation—in the hopes of preventing major conflict between the super-nations and a prosperous initiative of cooperation and technological advancement. In reality, the Assembly had little sway over the super-nations, with each still wielding a large amount of autonomy. This began to change once humans discovered faster-than-light travel.

By 2200 C.E., humans had already spread throughout much of the Sol system. The Federal Assembly directly operated mining stations over Sol and Venus, a research station on Luna, and of course the military station in orbit above Earth. Besides that, the super-nations had vied amongst themselves for the rights to mining and research operations throughout the system. Part of the Federal Constitution was that the Federal Assembly had claim over all celestial bodies, the rights to which they would then sell to the highest bidder. It was through this that the Federal government received the largest portion of their wealth and it was because of this that the government began to increase its power. As interstellar travel developed, the super-nations of Earth tripped over one another for the rights to the dozens of new systems being discovered and the profitable mining operations they brought with them. Within a span of a few years, the Federal Assembly had gone from being little more than a nominal government to the wealthiest body (political or corporate) on Earth.

Under the leadership of Chancellor Abdullah Ghorbani of the Saharan Sultanate, 1st Chancellor of the Federal Assembly, the first human colonization project began. On 2209.03.15, the colony ship “Utopia” lands on Alpha Centauri III and begins colonization. The project was directly administrated by the Assembly itself, in an attempt to demonstrate cooperation between and the union of the Earth-bound nations. This was all well and good for the governments of the individual super-nations, as they saw the colonization of an entire alien planet as an expensive and possibly disastrous venture, and so were more than content with purchasing the mining rights the Assembly were auctioning, the profits from which provided the funds for the colonization project.

Twenty years passed before the next event of particular historical note. In 2224, first contact is established with the first advanced alien civilization, which is known as the Homolog Continuance, an ancient civilization of custodial machine intelligences. Another twenty years passed, until 2232, when the South American Supremacy began colonization of Nueva Cadiz in the Gatria system. Two years later, the Republic of Central America and the Caribbean, the longtime rivals of the S.A.S., begin colonization of Nueva Panama, also in the Gatria system.

The next year saw the U.F.E. emerge onto the galactic scene. In 2246, Federation sensors discover a pseudo-civilization of alien mercenaries and pirates, known as the Norillga Warriors operating far beyond Federation space. Later that same year, the U.F.E. made first contact with the Estwani Interstellar Pride, a hegemonic imperialist civilization to the galactic north. In 2249, contact is established with the Galactic Elisivani Empire, a feudal empire of evangelizing zealots to the galactic west. Then 2252, the U.F.E. received an invitation to join the Galactic Community, which consisted not only of the civilizations the Federation had discovered thus far, but also the distant Elikan Confederacy, the Fiiral Regime, the Kingdom of Tebadora and the Vrinn Technical Mandate. It was then that humankind realized that they were latecomers upon the galactic scene, and lagged horribly behind the rest of the galaxy’s civilization technologically, militarily, and politically.

The year 2265 was the first time the Federation learnt of the dreaded Cilxtac Swarm. Refugees of the Qasvalyvian species arrived on Earth, fleeing from a violent hive mind that had consumed the Qasvalyvian homeworld. The species of xenos were largely accepted by human citizens, mostly due to the efforts of the faction known as the Alien Suffrage Forum, however they brought with them a tension, if not outright fear, as the Qasvalyvians spread tales of the horrid instect-like creatures that were the Cilxtac.

In 2274, the unimaginable happened. The Elisivani Empire declared war on the United Federations of Earth, claiming a number of systems. A faction of the Federal Assembly, known as the Victory Movement, had been arguing for an increase in militarization since 2251, however they had largely fallen upon deaf ears. As a result, the Federation were largely unprepared for such a conflict. Luckily, Chancellor Brian van Rijn—who would later to be considered one of the greatest Chancellors of the Federation—was able to broker a peace before any major engagements were fought. Little did he know, the Elisivani had outsourced their war. In 2278, a fleet belonging to the Dethakkan Marauders, a loose alliance of tribes of alien raiders hired by the Elisivani Empire, appeared in the Gatria system. The Federal navy was woefully unequipped to face such a large threat and so as a result, the colony on Nueva Cadiz was raided and sacked. Once satisfied with their plundering, the Dethakkans departed from Federation space and peace slowly returned.

The tragic event, later referred to as the Sack of Nueva Cadiz, would have long term effects on the history of the Federation. As a result of outrage at the Federal Assembly for an inability to defend them, Cadizians became staunch supporters of the Victory Movement and became renown for their militarist tendencies. The Federal Assembly’s failure to protect their own territories would also play a direct role in Primarch Julie Salinger’s rise to power over a century later.

By the end of the 2270’s, Federal expansion had come to a grinding halt. The Federation was all but hemmed in between its neighbors—the Estwani Interstellar Pride to the north, the Elisivani to the northeast, the Ciltxac Swam to the east, and the Vissari Commonality to the southeast. As a result, the super-nations turned to the next step in expansion: colonization.

In 2285, the Federal Assembly launched the New Worlds Initiative. By the 2280’s, the super-nations of Earth had been convinced of the profitably of extraterrestrial colonization, proven by the successes on New Horizon, Nueva Cadiz and Nueva Panama, as well as Salaam, a colony established in conjunction between the Saharan Sultanate and the United Arab Republics in 2275. The Federal Assembly, in desperate need of a larger means of production in the hopes of building a greater infrastructure to aid in defending themselves. The Initiative saw the Assembly encourage and even fund super-nations in their colonization of a number of worlds claimed by the Federation. The first was the United North American States’ colony of Concord in the Selea system, established in 2280. A year later Olympia was colonized, a tropical world in the Witzen system settled by colonists from the Grand European Union in 2281. Colonists from the Pacifica Union established Hokupuni in the Tiamat system in 2282, closing out the first wave of the New Worlds Initiative. The second wave began in 2305, with rapid colonization of Jordunheim in the Fuou system by the Scandi League, New Congo by the Kingdom of Central Africa, also in the Fuou system, and Kishkindha in the Uskworia system by colonists from the Communist Republic of Asia.

During this period of colonization, the Cilxtac Swarm continued to expand, consuming whatever civilization lay within their path. In 2298 the Galactic Elisivani Empire, the one-time enemy of the Federation, is destroyed by the Swarm. The pitifully few survivors are cast across the stars.

A quarter into the 24th century saw massive cultural and political shifts within the Federation. In 2322, a massive xenophilic movement led by a Bjorn Olafsson arose on Jordunheim, hoping to establish a multi-species haven on the planet. It quickly became a haven for refugees fleeing from the Cilxtac and other war-torn areas of the galaxy. Two years later, the Federation under went its first massive political remolding. Over a hundred years after the establishment of the first human colony, the political power within the Federation had become outdated. The Federal Assembly had grown in size, power and wealth, and commanded a significant amount of clout over the super-nations of Earth. Despite this, the super-nations still maintained control over their colonies, arguing that they were extraterrestrial extensions of the nations. Yet by that point, the colonies had developed a distinct and independent culture, in large part due to xeno immigrants, and also had their own personal agendas that differed from their home nations. As a result, activism arose petitioning for colonies to have the right to elect their own officials to represent themselves in the Federal Assembly. By the 2320’s, activism had reached a head, largely due to the xeno-movement on Jordunheim. So, on 2325.09.24, Chancellor Radoslav Kamensky, 11th Chancellor of the Federal Assembly, signed into law the Planetary Independence Act. Known as the “Kamensky Act,” it signed into law that planetary colonies were sovereign entities independent from the Earth-bound nations that had colonized them, and had the right to an equal number of representatives as those that currently existed on Earth. Even more notably, Kamensky and the Federal Assembly officially renamed the Federation as the United Federated Planets, though many still simply referred to it as the Federation.

2337 saw the United Federated Planets once again enter into conflict. The Cilxtac Swarm had declared war on the Estwani Interstellar Pride and as stated in their mutual defensive pact, the Federation entered to support the Pride. The fleets of the Federal Navy never saw any major engagements, however. The Federal Assembly, fearful of the larger and better equipped fleets of the Swarm, refused to commit their fleets into combat, instead posting them at major military stations along the border as a precaution against any Cilxtac invasions. None ever came. The members of the Victory Movement were obviously outraged, as they saw this as the perfect opportunity to strike a blow at what was probably the greatest threat to the galaxy. They feared that if the Interstellar Pride was to fall to the Swarm, the Federation would not be far behind. Luckily, the Estwani were able to fight the Cilxtac into a standstill, and peace returned to the Federation, with no major casualties or losses.

In 2364, a notable political event occurred demonstrating the egalitarian and xenophilic tenets of the United Federated Planets. A new sector was created in order to better organize the growing expansion and colonization of Federated worlds. The sector was named the Van Rijn sector after the former Chancellor Brian van Rijn, with the planet Jordunheim selected as its capital. More than that, Laravv uvi-Oveliadd, a Qasvalyvian, was elected as the governor of the sector, being the first xeno to be appointed as a High Official in the Federation. At the time of its creation, the Van Rijn sector included the worlds of Jordunheim, New Congo, Kishkindha, Tian Yi, and Puerto Martinez.

A year later, in 2365, tragedy struck. Colonists on Puerto Martinez had discovered an ancient alien terraforming project on the planet, and the Federal Assembly had voted to resume the process in the hopes that it would create a more habitable planet for the colonists. It succeeded, transforming the harsh desert world into a fertile savanna world. Unfortunately, it also resulted in the creation of a horde of mutated monsters, who began attacking the settlements on the colony. The poorly equipped and prepared militia were unable to defend themselves, and the horde slaughtered the majority of the colonists. The survivors were forced to flee into the wild in order to hide from the beasts, fighting for their lives for two years, until a strike force mobilized by the Assembly arrived in 2367 and liberated the planet.

2367 was also a notable year in that it was when Chancellor Sibyl Johnson was elected as the 15th Chancellor of the United Federated Planets. Her election was of particular note as she was the first human High Official and Chancellor to be openly married to a xeno, a Ragerian by the name of Vedoss Threesheets. Interspecies marriages had just been legalized ten years earlier, in 2353.

In 2392, the Federal Assembly voted against joining the Fiiral Regime in declaring war on the Cilxtac Swarm. This angered many citizens that supported the Victory Movement and would later be seen as a direct contributor to the build-up towards the Patriotic Revolution. A year later, the United Federated Planets were invited by the Vrinn Technical Mandate to join he Interstellar Alliance, which also included the Natfankan Alliance and the Netraxi Star Dynasty. The Assembly voted to accept, yet once again the Victorists were angered. By joining the Interstellar Alliance, the galactic balance shifted, as the Estwani Interstellar Pride, a member of the rival alliance Mutual Assistance Accord, became hostile towards the Federation and began making claims on systems that belonged to it. Many feared that war would result, and the Federation would be unable to defend itself, especially since its new allies were located further across the galaxy. Tensions and unrest began to simmer throughout the Federation.

In 2395, the Fiiral Free Republic, a civilization subjugated by the Estwani Interstellar Pride, seceded and requested to join the Federation. The Federal Assembly voted to accept them, hoping that it would place restrictions on the Interstellar Pride to prevent them from continued hostilities. Meanwhile, an envoy was dispatched to the Confederated Sildor Nations, another subject of the Pride that the Federation had close relations with, in the hopes of possibly fomenting a revolution if necessary.

2398 saw an uneasy year of spiritualism and uneasy tensions that resulted from the sudden surge in cults and foreign religions. A large spiritual movement led by an Arousha Naik, or the “Elder,” arose on the colony of Sinai, while a scandal broke revealing the recently elected Chancellor Cheng Gao to be under the sway of a cultist. There was massive outcry across the Federation, with many calling for the resignation of the Chancellor. Mere months after being elected into office, Gao was forced to resign. The event, later referred to as the Gao Scandal, would prove to be the final blow to the creditability of the United Federated Planets’ government and would directly contribute to the legitimacy of the Patriotic Revolution and Julie Salinger’s rise to power.

upload_2020-3-31_12-5-54.png

On 2400.06.17, the Federation changed forever. Julie Salinger, formerly the Admiral of the 2nd U.F.P. Defense Fleet, had for years been fomenting an underground faction of political dissident that desired the dissolution of the Chancellory and the Federal Assembly to be replaced with a more centralized government. As a result, on that day, Salinger broadcast a holo-video across the Federated planets denouncing the Federal Assembly for an inability to overcome the challenges that had beset the Federation. Salinger was met with surprisingly large amounts of support, especially on the planets of New Horizon, Nueva Cadiz, Puerto Martinez, Olympia, and even some parts of Earth. Chancellor Abed al-Hazmi, Chancellor Gao’s successor, dispatched Intelligence Service agents to arrest Julie Salinger, yet they were unable to find her. Nearly a year passed, with tension and dread filling the Galactic Assembly.

upload_2020-3-31_12-6-33.png
On 2401.05.22, Salinger made her move. With the support of her own loyalists, who would later be referred to as Patriots, based off a phrase from Salinger’s original speech, as well as some faction members who had become dissuaded with the Federal Assembly (specifically the Victory Movement, whose demands had long been ignored in the Assembly), Salinger launched a coup d’état. Salinger’s Patriots seized control of both the Federal Assembly and the Chancellor’s private quarters, where she forced Chancellor al-Hazmi to release all control over the Federation to her. Realizing that he was defeated, Chancellor al-Hazmi accquiesed. Just like that, the United Federated Planets was destroyed and the Interstellar Federation of Worlds was born, with Julie Salinger establishing herself as Primarch of the Federation for life.
pnrjiq7pj
Julie Salinger was born in 2307, in the United North American States on Earth. From a young age, she demonstrated a sharp mind and a charismatic leadership. As a result, it was no surprise when she enlisted into the Federal Navy on her eighteenth birthday, in 2325. Salinger’s time in the academy and as a petty officer is characterized by a fierce patriotism, as both her peers and officers noticed her fierce devotion to the Federation and a desire to prove herself in its name. Unfortunately for Salinger, there were few campaigns for her to take part in.

By 2337, the year in which war broke out with the Cilxtac Swarm, Salinger had managed to obtain a commission as the captain of a destroyer in the 2nd U.F.P. Defense Fleet. The captain was eager to prove herself in combat and to destroy the enemies of the Federation. Much to her dismay, the 2nd never saw any combat, nor did any of the other Federal fleets. What’s more, following the end of hostilities, Salinger was promoted to admiral and given command of the 2nd, in honor of her “heroism in the face of conflict.” Rather than be pleased with the promotion, Salinger felt as if it was a slap in the face. It was at that point that she began to see the cracks in the Federation. She realized that it was weak, and needed to be changed if it was to survive.

Following the end of the war in 2345, Salinger began plotting how best to bring about change. In 2357 she founds what would eventually become known as the Patriot Party, however at the time it was little more than a covert underground faction of like-minded individuals who had become dissuaded with the Chancellor and the Federal Assembly. They referred to their work only as the “cause.”

In 2400, after many long years of plotting, Salinger finally acted. On June 17, she broadcasted a message denouncing the Chancellor and the Federal Assembly and calling for a new, stronger government. She promptly went into hiding, as the Federal Intelligence Service attempted to hunt her down and arrest her. Not long after, however, she resurfaced, in the Federal Complex, no less, the very heart of the Federal government. There, she demanded Chancellor al-Hazmi resign and hand over all power to her. He acquiesced and Salinger named herself Primarch of the new Interstellar Federation of Worlds, dissolving the Federal Assembly and promising a new, stronger government that would lead the Federation to its true destiny amongst the stars.
J4Al2C.jpg
A native of the Communist Republic of Asia, Admiral Maximus Wekslas has been Primarch Salinger’s second-in-command for many years. Originally the commander of her flagship in the 2nd Defense Fleet, upon her rise to power, Salinger immediately appointed Wekslas as the Admiral of the 2nd, the most loyal of the Federal fleets to Salinger. A huge, hulking giant of man, Wekslas also possesses a keen mind, one that is perfectly sharpened for both politics and combat. While Salinger is the heart of the Patriotic Cause, Wekslas is both the brains and the brawn
pn2aic2tj
A Genoggian scientist with an expertise in computers (specifically hacking), Nur-esh was a key player in Primarch Salinger’s rise to power. Not only was he capable of simultaneously streaming Salinger’s speech denouncing the Federal Assembly across all the worlds of the Federation, he also single-handedly hacked into the Federal Assembly’s private servers, the most protected and encrypted server in the entire Federation. As a reward for his service, Salinger appointed Mishsip as the head of engineering research upon her rise to power. An erratic, even mischievous character, Nur-esh’s chaotic nature can only truly be calmed by Salinger herself, who he is utterly loyal to and truly believes in.
NIwMBK.jpg
Hravn von Gebser, a native Olympian, is the head of physics research in the Federation and the newfound leader of the Democratic Rights Alliance following Chancellor al-Hazmi's abdication. He is one of Primarch Salinger's fiercest opponents.

fhQxfm.jpg
Sir Nigel Morris, hailing from the Grand European Union on Earth, is the head of the Federation's society research and the leader of the Alien Suffrage Forum. Surprisingly enough, the Forum has largely supported Salinger's rise to power, even despite being the longtime allies of the Democratic Rights Alliance.

uf63WX.jpg
Born on New Horizon, Governor Mark McCall is the governor of the Core Sector. A spiritual man--a rarity in the fanatically materialist culture of the Federation--Governor McCall founded the Conclave of Spiritualists faction to represent the interests of the minority of the Federation that worship a number of different religions.

dXKXTy.jpg
The Governor of the Van Rijn Sector, Laravv uvi-Oveliadd is somewhat of a celebrity, expecially among the xeno population of the Federation. As a Qasvalyvian, uvi-Oveliadd was the first xeno to be appointed a High Official, let alone Governor, in the Federation. As a result, he is a hero for many aliens residing within the Federation. He is also the leader of the Committee of High Technology.
nu7YxR.jpg
The Democratic Rights Alliance is the oldest, proudest and most powerful of factions in the Federation. Originally founded by Chancellor Kwanele Jakande in 2224, the Alliance is composed of fierce egalitarians devoted to protecting the individual freedoms of every citizen of the Federation, and the survival of democracy. The Alliance had been the dominant faction of the Federation for nearly two hundred years, putting forward seven of the twenty Chancellors of the Federation and having been in power for a total of nearly a hundred years. The majority of the population of the Federation are registered supporters of the Alliance. The Alliance are the fiercest opponents to Primarch Salinger's new Patriotic regime.

Previous Chancellors that have been elected from the Democratic Rights Alliance include the 3rd Chancellor Kwanele Jakande, 5th Chancellor Oleg Ostrovosky, the much beloved 6th and 9th Chancellor Brian van Rijn, the 11th Chancellor Radoslav Kamensky, the 13th Chancellor Jeannette, the 19th Chancellor Cheng Gao, and the 20th and final Chancellor, Abed al-Hazmi.

BzDiqv.jpg
While founded in the same year as the Democratic Rights Alliance by Dikeledi Akiloye, the first Captain of the exploration ship U.F.S. “Galileo,” the Committee of High Technology has never managed to obtain the same clout or political influence as the Alliance. Colloquially known as High-Techs, the Committee is devoted to promoting technological advancement and scientific cooperation with other civilizations, despite have a sizeable support base, the Committee has held only a handful of Chancellorships, the only prominent ones being Lucy Jennings terms from 2377-2388 and 2391-2397. The Committee has long cooperated with the Chancellors of the Alliance, however they have been much displeased with the technological gap between the Federation and the rest of the galaxy.

The Committee has been in power for only a little under twenty years throughout the two hundred years of the Federation, with Dong Wan’s brief term as the 7th Chancellor, before his untimely death shortly after his election in 2666. The only other High-Tech Chancellor was Lucy Jennings, who served two terms as the 16th Chancellor from 2377 to 2388 and then as the 17th Chancellor from 2391 until her death in 2391.

Ykzikg.jpg
Founded in 2230 by the then Head of Physics research Teri MacArthur, the Alien Suffrage Forum is a faction dedicated to promoting the rights of the xeno citizens of the Federation. Founded amidst the first waves of refugees fleeing from the Cilxtac Swarm, the Alien Suffrage Forum has long lobbied for equal citizenship for xenos and is largely responsible for the peacefully diverse population of the Federation. While only holding the Chancellorship a handful of times—Teri MacArthur (4th Chancellor, 2241-2251) and Sibyl Johnson (15th and 18th Chancellor, 2367-2377 and 2388-2391, respectively)—the Forum is responsible for a number of cultural feats, most notably the xenophilic movement on Jordunheim and the legalization of interspecies marriage in 2353. Chancellor Sibyl Johnson is of particular note, as she was the first high official and Chancellor to be openly married to a xeno.

hTkWRi.jpg
Founded in 2251 by Governor Kang Zhang, the Victory movement has been the supporters of militarizing the Federation in order to defend against the larger, more powerful civilizations of the government. Their platforms have rarely been pushed through in the Federal Assembly, resulting in the Federation largely having a weaker navy than its neighbors. This has often infuriated the members of the Movement, known as Victorists, especially in times when a military has been necessary to defended Federation worlds, such as the Sack of Nueva Cadiz or the Puerto Martinez Massacre. As a result of these two tragedies, the Movement’s support base largely comes from these two worlds.

The Victorists have managed to obtain the Chancellorship a handful of times in the past two centuries. Pedro Martinez briefly served as the 8th Chancellor in 2266, however his untimely death caused the office to fall to the Democratic Rights Alliance Chancellor Brian van Rijn. Claudia Ziegler is the hero of the Victory Movement, having served as the 10th Chancellor from 2282 to 2302 and then again as the 12th in 2333, however she died shortly after taking office. Heidi von Boyen, the 14th Chancellor from 2357-2367, was also a Victorist and the last to claim a Chancellorship.

Due to their calls for militarization largely being unheard in the Federal Assembly, many Victorists are supporters of the new Primarch, as they believe that she will offer the security and power the Federation has lacked since its birth.

5Idp6d.jpg
An authoritarian faction that supported Julie Salinger in her rise to power as Primarch. Originally founded by Salinger in 2357, it was originally a covert, underground organization devoted to bringing about the end of the Chancellorship and the Federal Assembly. With Salinger as Primarch, they have revealed themselves and are the faction-in-power in Salinger’s reign. Originally operating under no name, the faction adopted the name the Patriots after being referred to as such by the media, who gained the name from a line in Salinger’s speech denouncing the Federal Assembly. Officially known as the Patriots of the Federation, they are often referred to as the Patriot Party.

GSotXt.jpg
The youngest of the Federation’s factions, the Conclave was founded by Governor Mark McCall in 2393. The smallest and most looked down upon of the factions, the Conclave represents the sudden surge in spiritualism across the Federation, though the majority of the population remain fanatic materialists. A number of religions are worshipped across the Federation, both Earth-born and those adopted from the other worlds of the galaxy.

Attachments

• The Galaxy.jpg
    The Galaxy.jpg
    383,3 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2020-3-31_12-5-54.png
    upload_2020-3-31_12-5-54.png
    780,8 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2020-3-31_12-6-33.png
    upload_2020-3-31_12-6-33.png
    397,7 KB · Views: 3

The Worlds of the Federation
6rsDcH.jpg

Earth
plU0ZeSYj

An average sized world in the Sol system, it is the homeworld of the human species and the capital of Federation. Until recently, the Federal Assembly ruled the United Federated Planets from Earth, however Primarch Salinger dissolved the Assembly upon her rise to power. She has kept Earth as her seat of power, however. As of the birth of the Interstellar Federation, Earth had a population of roughly 81 billion, primarily composed of humans with small populations of Qasvalyvians and Ragerians.

New Horizon
ponoe6anj

Slightly smaller than Earth, New Horizon is a continental world located in the Alpha Centauri system. It was humanity’s first colony, being settled in 2209, and was originally administrated by the Federal Assembly itself. As a result, New Horizon has a diverse population and culture, as it was originally settled by colonists from each of the super-nations of Earth and the cultures have since meshed and created something new entirely. New Horizon is largely an industrial world, with a population demographic similar to that of Earth’s. Around 57 billion people live on New Horizon, mostly made up of humans but with some Qasvalyvians and Ragerians.

Port Kamensky
HrEMzT.jpg
A large desert world in the Taurus system, Port Kamensky—being settled in 2387---is one of the youngest colonies in the Federation, especially the Core Sector. Named after the much praised 11th Chancellor of the Federation, Radoslav Kamensky, Port Kamensky is still in development, with only roughly 6 billion pops, predominantly human but with some Sildorians.

Nueva Cadiz
rfx1Wu.jpg

Nueva Cadiz is a large continental world in the Gatria system with a long, complex history. The third human colony (established 2242) and settled by the South American Supremacy, Nueva Cadiz has long been known for its lush, fertile countryside. However, Nueva Cadiz is now best known as the beating heart of the Federation military, as the majority of Victory Movement supporters and Federation military servicemen and women hail from Nueva Cadiz. This is due to the Sack of Nueva Cadiz, the 2278 raid on the planet by a fleet of Dethakkan Marauders. Outraged by the Federal Assembly’s failure to protect them, the citizens of Nueva Cadiz fostered a militarist culture and have produced some of the finest admiral, generals and warriors the Federation has seen. Nueva Cadiz is one of the most populated worlds in the Core Sector and the entire Federation. With a population of 68 billion (humans, Qasvalyvians, Ragerians, and Fevarians), Nueva Cadiz is considered the breadbasket of the Federation, as it is the largest and most productive Agri-world.

Nueva Panama
WuXO4L.jpg
A large tropical world also in the Gatria system, often afflicted by powerful wild storms. Originally settled in 2245 by colonists from the Republic of Central America and the Caribbean—the long-time rivals of the South American Supremacy—Nueva Panama is a center of technological advancement and learning in the Federation. With a large and diverse population of 63 billion, comprising mostly humans but with a large population of Kedeshi and Genoggians, and a handful of Qasvalvians, the scientists and researchers of Nueva Panama have been responsible for many of the greatest technological breakthroughs in Federation history.

Concord
UKhiSx.jpg
A colony settled by colonists from the United North American States in 2280, Concord is an average sized tropical world in the Selea system that is often afflicted with unstable tectonics. Concord is also a tech-world, with a population of 50 billion humans, Kedeshi, and Genoggians. Concord is a fierce rival and competitor to Nueva Panama, the companies and universities often racing against one another to make a breakthrough. The Universities of Nueva Panama and Concord have a fierce sports rivalry, especially in the annual grav-ball tournament.

Olympia
NIgaWg.jpg
Settled in 2281 by colonists from the Grand European Union, Olympia is a small yet lush tropical world in the Witzen system, with a noticeably low gravity. It is an Agri-world with a population of 43 billion. Olympia is noticeable as it is one of the handful of Federation worlds with a larger xeno population than humans, with Kedeshi outnumbering humans and a large amount of Genoggians making up the remainder.

Salaam
lmFpvN.jpg
A large continental world in the Sirius system. Originally colonized in conjunction between the Saharan Sultanate and the United Arab Republics in 2275, Salaam is the second largest planet in the Core System and the Federation as a whole. It has a population of 70 billion, with humans, Qasvalyvians, Ragerians, Tendra-Zuhn, Fevarians and even robotic workers calling it home. Salaam is the largest manufacturer in the Federation, of both alloys and robotic workers.

Hokupuni
RtDCqt.jpg
A small ocean world in the Tiamat system settled by Pacifica Union colonists in 2282. It has a population of 42 billion, mostly humans with a large Ziiran population and some Qasvalyvians and Kedeshi. Beside a phenomena in which there is a portion of the year where there is no night on the planet, Hokupuni is largely not of any particular note. It does provide the Federation with the largest amount of spacefarers, though, along with the Pacifica Union, their people naturally be drawn to the stars.

Toiubus Prime
IuiECQ.jpg
A small desert world in the Toiubus system originally settled by colonists from New Horizon in 2384. It has only a population of 7 billion, however it is being developed as a generator world to provide for the Federation.
Jordunheim
yRSNnJ.jpg

A small tundra world in the Fuou system, Jordunheim has long been a key cultural planet in the Federation. Originally settled in 2305 by colonists from the Scandi League on Earth, it quickly became a haven for xenophilic sentiments in the Federation. This was largely due to the work of Bjorn Olafsson, who began a movement to establish Jordunheim as a haven for multispecial living. As a bureaucratic center, Jordunheim oversees the administration of the Van Rijn Sector. It has a population of 46 billion and is the most diverse of the Federation worlds. Netraxi, Larogans and Kenjodans comprise the majority of the population, with some humans and Vurxac as well.

Kishkindha
ZMJIeg.jpg

A large tropical world in the Uskworia system colonized by settlers from the Communist Republic of Asia in 2305, Kishkindha is effect by strong magnetic fields. It is a key generator world providing power for the Federation. It has a population of 38 billion, most of whom are human but also has a large Kedeshi and Genoggian population.

Tian Yi
vgjG61.jpg

Tian Yi is a large continental world in the Uproth system colonized by Kishkindhan settlers in 2358. It is haunted by a set of forlorn ruins, the remnants of factories and facilities that early settlers had discovered when they first arrived yet eventually destroyed due to fears of it being haunted. As a forge world, Tian Yi has a large population, around 29 billion, mostly made up of humans

Puerto Martinez
O042f9.jpg

A small savannah world in the Absajha Min system, settled in 2359 by colonists from Nueva Cadiz. The citizens of Puerto Martinez have a history nearly as tragic as that of their ancestors on Nueva Cadiz. Upon settling Puerto Martinez, which was originally a harsh desert world, colonists discovered an ancient alien terraforming project. The project was activated, which transformed the planet into a savannah world, however it also created a horde of mutated monsters that began hunting and slaughtering the colonists. Only a fraction of the original colonists managed to survive long enough for a military strike force to arrive on the planet and eliminate the mutant threat. As a result of this tragedy, Puerto Martinezians, already coming from a strong military background, are fierce supporters of both the Victory Movement and the Patriot Party. While many of the early colonists on Puerto Martinez were killed by the mutant threat, the population has begun to recover, growing to nearly 14 billion, with some of including Sildorian migrants. Puerto Martinez is a developing agri-world that provides much of the food for the Van Rijn Sector.

Nilfgaard
gfQ4C8.jpg

A large artic world in the Uskworia system settled by colonists from Jordunheim in 2366. Strong, wild storms frequent the planet. Nilfgaard is notable as it was the first planet that saw the creation of the human mutatis, a sub-species of humans that had been living on Nilfgaard and had altered their genetic code to allow themselves to be better acclimated to their environment. Since then, a number of human mutatis have appeared across the Federation, although the genetic differences from humans are largely minimal...for now. Nilfgaard is a refinery world with a population of 24 billion, with humans, humanis mutatis, Adeex, Netraxi, and Onotachi all comprising the population.

Sinai
w9Gahz.jpg
Sinai is a small tropical world in the Reddor system, settled in 2384 by colonists from New Congo. A small rural world with a population of 7 billion, the only major fact of note regarding Sinai is that it is heavily under the influence of a spiritualist guru, who is held in high esteem by the populace and their teachings are widely followed. The Spiritualist is all but the head of government on the planet. It is also home to a pre-sapient species known as the Alvothari. Sinai is rural world with a population of 7 billion, made up of humans, Genoggians, and Kedeshi.

Dakil
jsQAvJ.jpg
A large savanna world in the Mirach system, settled by colonists from Olympia and Concord, among other worlds, in 2387. As a refinery world, it has a significant population of 18 billion, most of whom are humans, but with some Sildorians.
Qorolla Prime
g93TR9.jpg

A small savannah world in the Qorolla system, Qorolla Prime was established in 2393 by a large multi-planetary corporation in the hopes of harvesting much needed resources for the Federation. The Qorolla system lies in the far reaches of Federation space, far from Federal jurisdiction and on the border with the Cilxtac Swarm. As a result, it is a dangerous, crime-infested region. There only roughly 4 billion people that live on the planet, mostly robot workers and their maintenance teams, along with some Sildorian immigrants.

Niflheim
Q547S3.jpg

A large artic world in the Shariat system, settled in 2393. Similar to Qorolla Prime, the colony on Niflheim was established by a large manufacturing company from Nilfgaard, in order to secure sole claim to the rich resources the Federation requires. Niflheim is a harsh world, even more so the Nilfgaard, and so only the toughest, most hardy of settlers survive. It’s population of 3 billion is mostly made up of human mutatis and robotic workers.

Pomic Krac
McNY3Q.jpg

An average sized tundra world in the Seaetera System. The capital of the Fiiral Free Republic, a civilization that seceded from the Estwani Interstellar Pride and joined the Federation. It is an agri world with a population of roughly 10 billion, comprised of Fiiral, Vurxac, Netraxi, and Kenjodans.

Larzac
DWwLuf.jpg

A large arid world in the Capella system. Settled in 2395 by colonists from Kishkindha. It is still a young colony, with a population of roughly 2 billion humans.

Delgov Prime
bzW9CJ.jpg

A small tundra world in the Siyieuzono system, it is still under colonization at the time of the establishment of the Interstellar Federation of Worlds. There is little of value on Delgov Prime in regards to raw materials, except for its strategic location. The Siyieuzono system lays to the far north of Federation space, and is a prime beachhead for any possible invasions into the Estwani Interstellar Pride. Established by militarists from the Victory Movement and the Patriot Party, it is a military fortress and base, and is a potent threat when paired with the powerful military station in orbit above the planet, often referred to as the “Frozen Fortress.”

Interesting start to this AAR... and is that the Dynamic Political Events mod I see? It's one of my must-haves alongside Planetary Diversity and Guilli's Planet Modifiers!