• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

pmchem

Major
24 Badges
Apr 13, 2018
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
I enjoy this game but I'm not a mech lore expert or tabletop gamer and don't visit the forums often.

Can someone please provide a list of mechs in 1.9 vanilla that have internal engine double heat sinks?

I am playing career mode ironman with unequipped mechs. I am trying to figure out which mechs to put on my 'shopping list' after recently acquiring a griffin-2N and seeing how incredible it is. It seems internal engine DHS are crazy strong and I want more of then. But I don't know which mechs, specifically, are star league era and will always have them. A list would be great. Thanks.

Most Inner Sphere tech in Battletech (the TT version) didn't start catching up to Clan Tech until the 3050's in the timeline. Battletech (the computer game we love) is set really in that 3025-3039 time period where any advanced tech would be surviving Star League, and very, very, very, very rare. It's why the Atlas II and Highlander 732B you get in the campaign are so special, they are actually moth-balled Star League mechs and not even the great houses have that kind of technology available to them in the game's setting.

Most Inner Sphere tech in Battletech (the TT version) didn't start catching up to Clan Tech until the 3050's in the timeline. Battletech (the computer game we love) is set really in that 3025-3039 time period where any advanced tech would be surviving Star League, and very, very, very, very rare. It's why the Atlas II and Highlander 732B you get in the campaign are so special, they are actually moth-balled Star League mechs and not even the great houses have that kind of technology available to them in the game's setting.

Again, it's been said elsewhere, but if word got out that a small merc unit had working SLDF mechs, decrypted SLDF data caches, and a nearly unique SLDF dropship/mobile space station, every single Great House would send an army after you. And they find nothing but your bones after Comstar had their way with you first.

Again, it's been said elsewhere, but if word got out that a small merc unit had working SLDF mechs, decrypted SLDF data caches, and a nearly unique SLDF dropship/mobile space station, every single Great House would send an army after you. And they find nothing but your bones after Comstar had their way with you first.

Absolutely true...in the Lore anyway. Fortunately this game is not 100% following the lore. Although, it might make for an interesting campaign of you trying to outrun every Great House and ComStar across known space just trying to stay alive. ;)

Absolutely true...in the Lore anyway. Fortunately this game is not 100% following the lore. Although, it might make for an interesting campaign of you trying to outrun every Great House and ComStar across known space just trying to stay alive. ;)

If there isn't a Flashpoint mod for this yet, there should be!