• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Shame - I was rather hoping the Horde would stay together.

29k ought to do it, but the losses might be a bit high.

Well that Federation's demise was pretty predictable. I'm honestly surprised a new Federation didn't spring up and launch some kind of punitive expedition against the Khanate.
It still encompasses a huge area of the Galaxy, though...
Shame - I was rather hoping the Horde would stay together.

29k ought to do it, but the losses might be a bit high.
Would've been a true menace in that case... Now they're weak. 29k times two though. Should be enough by far, no?

Chapter 17
“They did it.”

The Watcher grinned.

mjxmt9w.png

“They beat the space dragon. It didn’t even cost them more than a few smaller ships. The Nagari are really getting strong now.”

The Creature smiled.

“Only the ancients are a match for them now. And they keep to themselves.”

The Watcher nodded.

RWboaYm.png

“And look at that, now they are finally taking on the inner core. Most interesting.”

The Creature shook his head.

“The Kenjodan and their allies are weak. This will be a question of how fast the Nagyari and their allies can race through their systems.”

The Watcher laughed.

“Yes. Already the Nagyari is speeding through it. But their allies need rescuing. Those detours to take their allies’ war goals is the only thing keeping them. I wonder if they should have been kept out of it altogether…”

IVhH7ex.png

The Creature pointed.

“Looks like the Nagyari got tired of bailing out their allies. A peace was brokered, greatly gaining themselves, but costing their allies some.”

The Watcher shook his head.

“At this point their allies are indeed only a millstone.”

He looked up.

“Have you got any of that Glacorian ice cream?”

Great job getting the rubricator.

The galaxy is turning, surely, into the Nagyari's oyster.

Oh, it always feels so cathartic for me when my fleets finally take down that dragon. Here's hoping that Admiral bought drinks for the crew of the ship which struck the killing blow.
And so cheaply! Almost no loss! Cheers! :D
The galaxy is turning, surely, into the Nagyari's oyster.
At this time only the ancients can stop them.

Chapter 18
“Intriguing. I wonder…”

The Watcher smiled.

odUvQzM.png

“Have you seen this, my friend? The Nagyari has obtained a most precious ability. The knowledge of how to turn any colonized planet into a Gaia World.”

The Creature gasped.

“That’s really something. A marvel. Where are they applying this?”

The Watcher grinned.

“On their capital planet Old Alvania, for one. But also, on two core world planet that are less than ideal for them, and another planet that is their first colonized world way back then. It cost a lot of energy, else I’m sure all their planets would get the treatment.

Kvdy2dP.png

biGUKqD.png

u3wVQSE.png

3oPPUIi.png

He laughed.

“And look at this. The animosity with the Yldar still runs deep. They have designated the old home world of the Yldar a penal colony. It will be swimming in crime now.”

The Creature smirked.

sI56lVT.png

“Such cruelty. But the Yldar is but one of many species now, all treated well and not being rebellious, no?”

The Watcher nodded.

“Yes, but only the Nagyari themselves have full citizen rights. The rest, except the robots, which is in servitude, has residence rights only.”

He pointed.

A4dOWbF.png

“But look at that. The Science Nexus’ first stage has finished. But the next stage surely must wait. For now, they have declared war on their once allies Yaanari Prime and the Dynastic Union of Sabak.”

The Creature frowned.

“So, the time of friendship is over. Now the dominance of the galaxy is at play. If, or when, they win, the Yaanari will be a vassal and the Sabak lessened in size.”

JuxBWhV.png

The Watcher shook his head.

“Such it is. Would you like a glass of F’nikalian wine while we wait on the outcome?”

I usually opt for Arcology to create loads and loads of Ecumenopli.

But I am considering doing some different in Federations.

I usually opt for Arcology to create loads and loads of Ecumenopli.

But I am considering doing some different in Federations.
I think at this time I had the ability to make an Ecumenopolis. But I have never done so and was unsure how it would impact my planet and not to mention the economy...
The enemy Homeworld was turned into a penal colony? Its adding extra insult to injury! It's like a watered down, half-effort genocide!
Why, of course! Only the best insults are worthy of consideration. :D

That is very mean. Funny, but mean.

Chapter 19
“It was inevitable, at this point.”

The Watcher chuckled.

“They won, didn’t they? This quickly?”

vJ7Oi72.png

The Creature smiled.

“Yes, they had little opposition, indeed.”

The Watcher tsk’ed.

sfEZTJV.png

“At this time, only the Nagyari and the Horde is major players in the galaxy. The rest is merely cannon fodder.”

The Creature pointed.

“Speaking of fodder, now the robots and their allies are at the mercy of the Nagyari. Your precious humans might soon live under new masters.”

pwrXM73.png

The Watcher lit up.

“Indeed. And as usual now, little opposition. Ah!”

He gasped.

“The Nagyari sent a fleet into a system with almost 20k defense platform power and had to retreat. Most curious…”

The Creature winked.

“A setback. Most interesting.”

The Watcher nodded.

“Yes, but the war is all but won anyways. At this time, they could settle for a white peace, getting a human led vassal empire consisting of most of the Prime territory.”

He smirked.

tYIjFJt.png

“Look at that, Earth is under attack. Most interesting.”

The Creature clapped.

“And now the war is over. The Kenjodan are now fully controlled by the Nagyari, and the Prime Wardens are their vassals.”

He turned.

“No human led empire, then.”

The Watcher frowned.

KptUtNG.png

“No. But some planets under the direct control of the Nagyari with humans on them. That is something after all.”

He grinned.

“I think I’ll celebrate with some ice cream. Do you want some?”

yVk1kNo.png

You're almost as big as the Omni now. Good job ;)

Very slowly, the map is being painted blue...
Seems my reply to this got lost in posting. :oops:

There is much blue, indeed, and the biggest hinder is now travelling speed... ;)