• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Horde is doing well

What makes you say that? They are expanding like there is no opposition?

I mean why aren't the Nagyari fighting the great Khan.

I mean why aren't the Nagyari fighting the great Khan.
Because I couldn't. Until this last update they were not on my borders and, more importantly, my navy was much too weak. :) Now I am forced to fight, but I am also more or less ready. I really hoped for the Khan to die before this though. :p

Chapter 14
“There it is. Timely, they were about to lose a system there.”

The Watcher smiled.

“They Nagyari will not have any problems with the Khan as long as their defenses in the west is not breeched. Look at that, over 33k fleet, and the biggest enemy around is merely 18k strong.”

ZFs3XfF.png

The Creature grinned.

“Yes, but in the west they have at least three suchs fleets operating, and this 33k fleet is far from there.”

The Watcher shrugged.

“Yes, there is that. But they need to go through the Prime Wardens first, and they are of equal strength to the Nagyari, and has a more focused empire, distance wise.”

The Creature scratched his chin.

“Yes, you are correct there. For the moment at least there is no danger. Yet.”

He pointed.

“And now the fleets meet. It should be a walkover for the Nagyari, this time around.”

dqFl5hn.png

4Ogu4Nh.png

The Watcher smiled.

“Indeed. But look at that, the battle is just over, and another fleet just arrived. Most curious.”

25BQPET.png

The Creature nodded.

“But they won, again. And now they’re moving through the satrapy and towards the Khan’s territory. Why is not the satrapy fighting against them?”

The Watcher laughed.

“The Nagyari has promised all the satrapies help if and when they rebel. Now they need to prove their mettle. Most cunning.”

He nodded.

“Time for some tea, wouldn’t you say?”

Tea I like tea. Tea and fleets.

Tea I like tea. Tea and fleets.
Excellent taste.
33K firepower and most of the fleet is Corvettes!? Damn. That's scary. I'm eager to see a massive doomstack laden with Cruisers and Battleships now.
I have no idea about optimal builds, I just play for fun. :p Usually have lots of corvettes and 5-10 of the bigger ships depending on command cap.

It is always time for tea

Chapter 15
“Interesting.”

The Watcher pointed.

“The Nagyari has liberated their first enemy planets.”

XoOEsmt.png

The Creature laughed.

“And the Qix’Poktrak demands they get it back, as the Khan took it from them previously.”

The Watcher grinned.

“Fat chance for that, as long as they are a satrapy. Winner’s keepers and all that.”

He frowned.

MRYJ5KR.png

“But look at that. The Khan is invading the territory in the west. And the Nagyari are far from the battlefield, even though they are sending a fleet there. It’s not as big as the other one invading in the east, though. Basically, equal of size.”

The Creature sipped his tea.

“Could go either way then, if they even get there in time to save the systems.”

The Watcher gasped.

NZECHJB.png

“Oh my… The longtime allies of the Nagyari, the Dynastic Union of Sabrak, has submitted to the Khan. They are now alone against the galaxy. The Prime Wardens and their allies in the core are weak and very much opposed to the Nagyari…”

The Creature shook his head.

“And there goes the first Nagyari planet to fall to the Khan’s control. Then again, the Nagyari has gained three planets on the other side of the galaxy.”

The Watcher smiled.

“But now, my friend, it gets so much more interesting.”

He pointed.

“The Khan is dead.”

kSIfMCZ.png

Heresy! :D

I wonder if the Horde will fall apart.
Good tasting heresy, though. :D

Well, something is about to happen. You will soon know what. ;) But just LOOK at that Horde Empire. :eek:

The Khan is dead! For some, its a time to celebrate. Others, to mourn. No matter what, it's a profound moment and the ending of an incredible era.

But for people like me who studied Political Science in college, we see a dead ruler with no clear successor and think: this is where the fun begins! :)

It depends on whether it's morning or night.
Well, as long as it's not too late, it's coffee from now on and forever. :p
The Khan is dead! For some, its a time to celebrate. Others, to mourn. No matter what, it's a profound moment and the ending of an incredible era.

But for people like me who studied Political Science in college, we see a dead ruler with no clear successor and think: this is where the fun begins! :)
Ah, yes. What an interesting time it is. Will the Horde splinter? Unite under a new Khan? Or, perhaps, do something entirely different? ;)

Chapter 16
“Curious, most curious…”

The Watcher cocked his head.

“What has caught your interest now, my friend?”

The Creature smiled.

qJCgvkA.png

“The Horde, it has become – of all things – a democratic federation.”

The Watcher laughed.

“Not often one sees that, my friend. Blood thirsty conquerors going soft, and even allowing their satrapies, now federation allies, the option to leave.”

The Creature grinned.

7nRxWmf.png

“Most interesting, my friend. And look, the small Zaxxoid Imperium is the first to leave.”

The Watcher smiled.

“They are the smallest entity in the galaxy, now sandwiched in between the big boys. Most curious…”

He gasped.

6To5sQq.png

“And there the Dynastic Union of Sabak is leaving. But curiously, they do not want to ally their old friends again. Most curious… They need a protector; they are quite weak.”

The Creature nodded.

“Indeed, a most disappointing choice by their part. But the Nagyari does not actually need them at this point. Ah!”

SvZ7SSq.png

He pointed.

“And there goes Yaanari Prime out of the fold too. Most interesting.”

The Watcher smiled.

“Yes. But even more interesting; the Nagyari has sent their entire fleet towards the dragon. Seems they will finally try to end that threat.”

3001K1f.png

What happens if your whole fleet is destroyed? Can't your enemies waltz in and destroy you?

What happens if your whole fleet is destroyed? Can't your enemies waltz in and destroy you?
They can, as long as we have no truce. I had to withdraw the last time I tried this, as I lost badly. That was with a 8k or so fleet though, now I have 29k times two, as you can see. Which also is about all I have at this juncture, so it better go well...;)