• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm trying to backup Europa engine stuff and was wondering if anyone could post these two tools? @MichaelM perhaps you could upload them to your github if you get around to it.
That's a good idea. I will do it when I can.

I still haven't been able to locate a copy of the event generator, but I did fix a couple of issues and upload the map positions editor to GitHub here. It should work for both EU2 and FTG.

I still haven't been able to locate a copy of the event generator, but I did fix a couple of issues and upload the map positions editor to GitHub here. It should work for both EU2 and FTG.
Do you mean that?

Attachments

• FTG_Event_Doc.zip
    149,5 KB · Views: 0
Do you mean that?
Unfortunately no. I do have the event documentation generator and recently put it on GitHub also, but I am looking for an old program which allowed a user to make a template and create many similar events from it (e.g. with dates every ten years, or a set of identical events for a certain group of countries). I hosted it on my university's shared student web space which is no longer online.

This one? Found it in the vaults of my download folder...
That's the one! Thanks much! Now if I could find the source code, I could make it FTG-compatible...

EDIT: Checked it out and there's not really anything that isn't FTG-compatible except the list of countries, which can be fixed since it depends on external data files, and the format of the text export.

Last edited: