• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, that's fine with your link which is different than mine.
I was using the same link of the 1st page since the start of the game, which was ok not so long ago!

For me it loads normally, plus I can view other pages, edit pages, and view my userpage. Clearly your own problem and don't blame the website.

Getting an error right now though.

Edit: working again. Not sure what that was all about.

Last edited:
I think the Beginner's guide needs a pretty serious overhaul, because most of it is actually advanced tips and stuff that appears as unnecessary traffic fear-mongering. As an example, newbies still have no idea they unlock more roads by simply drawing out a segment of two-lane road, yet there's not a single mention of this in the article.

Last edited:
I think the Beginner's guide needs a pretty serious overhaul, because most of it is actually advanced tips and stuff that appears as unnecessary traffic fear-mongering. As an example, newbies still have no idea they unlock more roads by simply drawing out a segment of two-lane road, yet there's not a single mention of this in the article.
You are more than welcome to update the Skyline's Wiki, everyone can.

There are a lot of mechanics in C:S that I do not fully understand and have been unable to find good explanations on: Happiness (why do cims seem reasonably happy no matter what?) and taxes (is there a point to lowering them?), postal service (do post sorting facilities actually imporove anything? How many are needed?), transportation bias of cims (why is bus more popular than tram for the same route?), choice of delivery source for wares (why do you choose a delivery from across the map vs next door?), warehouses in general (why is import sometimes prioritized over warehouses on "fill"?) etc etc.
I am however not sure if that is a problem of the wiki, since detailed explanations seem unavailable from other sources as well.

I have wanted to write on some of those topics myself, but I can't because I don't know the answers either.

Works for me too, and I have been on it a few times in the past few days.

Reactions: