• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess this is the best place to ask, but are there any current mods that help split up huge empires, or help cause dissolution? I rarely see Empires and big kingdoms dissolve from independence revolts, would be neat to see unstable blobs.

I'm looking for some mods that expand the dynastic COAs. Vanilla's aren't bad, though they can be a bit limiting and some I think are lumped into broader categories than they should be (and then there's the RG COAs used by the AI that have questionable designs and/or color combinations...)

Also, any mods that make the AI a bit more logical? Council appointments, political concerns, expansionist tendencies, focuses, de jure integration, things like that. Things are gonna' get weird when dealing with alt-history, but sometimes I feel like I have to micromanage the world a bit too much to keep interesting detours from becoming implausible/unrealistic derailments.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Arkopack is still up ;) (HIP included)

Who would want to use that ? o_O

:p

Nah, just kidding, i always liked the COAs a lot, it was only the rest of the interface changes i had issues with.
On the other hand i don't particualrly like the frames in PatrumScuta, so it's even i suppose...

Seriously, does it work as standalone outside HIP nowadays ?
I used to download HIP for installing LTM (Lindbrooks Texture Map) as standalone for vanilla.
Does that work with Arkopack as well ?
I might even try it out again. ;)

Besides, you should update your opening post

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Okay, enough nitpicking and annoyance from my side.
I'll rest my case. :cool:

Who would want to use that ? o_O

:p

Nah, just kidding, i always liked the COAs a lot, it was only the rest of the interface changes i had issues with.
On the other hand i don't particualrly like the frames in PatrumScuta, so it's even i suppose...

Seriously, does it work as standalone outside HIP nowadays ?
I used to download HIP for installing LTM (Lindbrooks Texture Map) as standalone for vanilla.
Does that work with Arkopack as well ?
I might even try it out again. ;)

Besides, you should update your opening post

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Okay, enough nitpicking and annoyance from my side.
I'll rest my case. :cool:
Well, GUI and CoA are separate modules ;)
Inedeed you install through HIP like you do with LTM.

Well, GUI and CoA are separate modules ;)
Inedeed you install through HIP like you do with LTM.

Thanks, good to know. :cool:

Crusader Kings 2 User Modification Index Superthread

Want a mod, a guide or an utility added to the list? Post it in the thread together with what patch it is for and what category it should go in.
When your modification is updated to the latest version and you'd like your entry in this index updated, please post here to notify me.
Mods will never be removed unless specifically requested by the original author. Any mods that become severely outdated (more than 2 patches out of date) will be moved to the "Archive".

Please be patient when a new patch is released, it takes some time to correct the lists.

Index of the Index:

To see modifications compatible with the latest version of CK2, click "Latest Version", to see those compatible with older versions, click the respective links.

Has this list been abandoned?

Has this list been abandoned?
It is true that I haven't updated it recently, in part due to the multiple minor vanilla updates in 2019 after Holy Fury, but now that the game has stabilised it makes sense to have a "final" version, and maybe retroactively add other versions.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is it possible to create/generate a report listing events that happened to your character during play ?

Wrong thread

Better :

Last edited:
I'm looking for some mods that expand the dynastic COAs.