• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Resource could not be found"
I get this message when I try to download the attached file.
thats very weird i have no idea whats causing this. i also tried .zip format

I srsly dont know. I tried uploading it from a different device now and it still doesnt work...
If the issue isnt gone tomorrow i will upload it somewhere else and attach the link

Ok im not the only one with that issue. You will have that bug if you upload something here

Last edited:
Just a heads up, mod doesn't work with the latest EMF beta, because of changes to combat tactics.

UPDATE 7.3 - BETA

• Compatch for Golden3 BETA
  • Updated the Paeonian localisations to newest MCN stage inclucing Bohemia, Poland and Galicia
  • Updated the MCN RegEx extracting tutorial
No steam release since its just a beta.

Last edited:
why did you change the name of the mod ?

Looks interesting. Going to download and give it a spin when I start my long planned Gero game, thank you for your work.

because it no longer concentrates on the balkans and carpathians only. this mod covers all slavs now. Russians will be the next big step.
The gifs you made to show the changes, can you slow down how fast they change? I can barely understand it because of how fast it changes.

The gifs you made to show the changes, can you slow down how fast they change? I can barely understand it because of how fast it changes.
I will try to but its tricky because steam does not accept files above 2MB so i already had to compress them heavily

RELEASE v8.0 BETTER SLAVS MY BOYS
  • A changelog wouldnt make sense because its too much. There is new stuff inside every spoiler at the main page so go there
Is this compatible with Frosty1?