• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello guys,
My apologize for the long delay sending no news. I had a bad problem (on its way to be solved) compounded with a long planned moving back to Europe. I didn’t have the time -nor the will to be fair- to keep working on the AAR. The apartment where I will move is under total renovation and I won’t buy a new PC before moving in, probably mid/end of November. I have everything saved on a external hard drive (the other PC was way too hold to bring back), hopefully I will be able to reinstall DH and the other programs I need.
Hopefully, the next update will be before Christmas.
Thank you for your patience.

Hello guys,
My apologize for the long delay sending no news. I had a bad problem (on its way to be solved) compounded with a long planned moving back to Europe. I didn’t have the time -nor the will to be fair- to keep working on the AAR. The apartment where I will move is under total renovation and I won’t buy a new PC before moving in, probably mid/end of November. I have everything saved on a external hard drive (the other PC was way too hold to bring back), hopefully I will be able to reinstall DH and the other programs I need.
Hopefully, the next update will be before Christmas.
Thank you for your patience.

No worries, take your time to settle in. By the way, where're you settling in, if you are willing to share the info with the internet?

No worries, take your time to settle in. By the way, where're you settling in, if you are willing to share the info with the internet?
Sure, I am back in Paris after having spent 10 years in Seattle.
Thanks everybody!

Wow! Its still not back! Haha!

Wow! Its still not back! Haha!
Hello,
I won’t give the full list of the reasons why I won’t be able to resume the AAR before February. I came back from a funeral today is one of them.
Patience my friend...

Hello everybody,
I hope you are all safe during this crazy period.
Obviously, this period of confinement would have been a good time to resume the AAR, and I was looking forward doing it. But in March, when I checked on the external hard drive, I realized that I had forgotten to copy a whole directory before moving back to France. The data is still in the PC in the house in Seattle but I couldn't go there in March nor will I be able to go there in June as both trips were originally planed. I can only ask for your patience :(

• 8Like
Reactions: