Prison Architect Editor v1.20 Released! with Easy Warden Mode Switch

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AztecUK

Recruit
3 Badges
Mar 15, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Prison Architect
  • Magicka
Hi All, thought I'd post to new forum, I've updated my save game editor and taken it out of Beta! - Any comments, suggestions or bug reports would be appreciated! - Thankyou

upload_2019-3-15_12-58-17.png

This is a save game editor for Prison Architect.

Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Tested with current update 15 and beta on Steam.

* Switch between Warden mode
* View/Edit Account Balance
* Enable/Disable Electricity Requirement
* Enable/Disable Water Requirement
* Enable/Disable Food Requirement
* Enable/Disable Misconduct
* Enable/Disable Decay (Dirty Prison)
* Enable/Disable Fog of War
* Enable/Disable Failure Conditions
* Enable/Disable Weather
* Enable/Disable Events
* Enable/Disable Escape Plans
* Enable/Disable Staff Needs
* Enable/Disable Unlimited Funds
* Enable/Disable Cheats Enabled
* Enable/Disable Instant Build
* Remove Garbage
* Remove Dirty Trays
* Remove Prisoner Uniforms
* Backup Prisons
* Browse Save folder

Please enjoy and do please give me some feedback
icon_smile.gif

Download Here:-

https://sourceforge.net/projects/prison-architect-editor/

Please do backup your saves first, there is an option on the File menu to do this for you
icon_smile.gif
Tested but remember use at your own risk!

hi, i've made a mod that find your last save game, and turn all undiscovered tunnels "discovered", so they appear when you reload your game.
but it can't word : os and io aren't recognized by the game. It works for me, with any Lua editor, but I can't share it on steam workshop...
I'm not able to do an app like you, from my lua code, never learnt how to do that. Do you think we could work together, eg integrate my "show all tunnels" option to your save game editor...
tell me.

hi, i've made a mod that find your last save game, and turn all undiscovered tunnels "discovered", so they appear when you reload your game.
but it can't word : os and io aren't recognized by the game. It works for me, with any Lua editor, but I can't share it on steam workshop...
I'm not able to do an app like you, from my lua code, never learnt how to do that. Do you think we could work together, eg integrate my "show all tunnels" option to your save game editor...
tell me.

Sorry for delay, yes sounds like an idea, my PC app justs modifies the save game files so if you give me an idea or I do some testing I could easilly put an option in. I haven't loaded Prison Architect in almost a year, see it's been updated quite a bit.

Version 1.30 of my editor is now released!

Just tested on new versions and doesn't nag about being unsorrported save file anymore.